Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

While Sonnie didn’t appear to have the grace she did the other night, she still looked like she was having fun. And the Nix found herself cheering for her. Envying her in a way, able to let go and just enjoy herself.

Sapphires watch Emily try to set Mable up with some guy. There was a smirk and giggle as she watches the whole thing unfold. It was all done with a practiced ease. Poor Mable.

Laughing, “Hey, there is no pouting on ladies night.” She scolds with a smirk. “It’s all good, really.” She tries to convince the blue haired girl, but seemed she was dead set on something. Her eyes widen at the sheer size of the drinks she brings back, another laugh as she shakes her head, “Thank you.” Accepting the drink and giving it a taste. It was actually really good, and, like promised, without alcohol. She gives Emily the thumbs up as she heads back onto the dance floor.

And seemed dancing wasn’t Emily’s strong suit either. But the girl had confidence.

Before she knew it, Mable was back. Without the guy in tow.

“Oh thanks! But you don’t have to, feel free to join them!”
    she tries to encourage. “I just can’t dance.” Nope, she already showed that.

Giggling, “Noted,” a nod, “no gym rats. But see, this is what happens when you give us nothing to go on. Though I can’t blame you about not being into the gym rats, they can be a bit much.” Annoying, full of themselves, urgh.

Wait, beautiful soul? Was that a thing? “Um, thanks?” she says, sipping the drink, “But I don’t think that’s what going to get the attention from the guy, or girls.” She adds. “So does anyone catch your eye? I can be very persuasive when making introductions.” She offers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Only partially paying attention, as she was so busy flailing around on the dance floor like a marionette with half her strings cut, Sonnie eyed Mable and then looked to Emily.

"What? Was that guy not good enough? I was hoping getting Mabs laid was gonna be simple!" The Beast shrugged as she spun around in place, "Oh well! The quest continues!"

More flailing!

And then her drink was empty. "Awww..."

Sonnie pointed to the bar and then headed in that direction, where Sera and Mable sat. "Break time! I need fuel!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dancing thoroughly failed, Emily slips back alongside Sonnie. She sucks in the straw - her version of Sera's cocktail definately had alcohol in, and plenty. "Awww! I had such high hopes for you and.... um... him!" She says to Mable, smirking widely. "What was wrong? Too built? Too blonde? Too in love with a mirror? Give me some clues and we can always play again!"

The Werewolf sucks on the straw again. "What about you, babe?" She asks Sonnie. "You eyeing up anything? Or are we helping Mable first? Oh... you gotta try this," Emily offers the monkey a straw out of her fruity cocktail. The alcohol can be smelled from it alone.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled at Sera, "No one catches my eye yet. And I'd rather keep you company and people watch with you if you don't want to dance." Mable was nursing a broken heart but they didn't need to know or deal with that.

The girls return. " This round on me, I could use a few shot of tequila if you refilling." Mable set out a fifty then threw a second one down once she realized how much they all were already drinking. "Plus anything y'all want."

"Gym Rat. Way too in love with himself. I want someone biteable...ya know like you wanna nibble them all over." Mable grinned at her very unhelpful desires.

"Yes, Sonnie- what is your desire? Can we help with that? And you, Emily?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She was really enjoying seeing Sonnie cut loose. If anyone could make you smile or laugh, it was that monkey.

Then Emily was asking the right questions. “We should make this a game of sorts. A friendly one, and of course, only if Mable agreed.” Cause then it wasn’t fun. “What the prizes are, I have no clue.” She was just throwing out ideas.

Then mischievous sapphires turn to Sonnie, “Or we can make it a game to find someone for Sonnie. Or both! Or all three of you!” she could totally win that game!

Waving a hand dismissively, “You don’t have to keep me company. And it’s just that I can’t dance. Do we really need a reminder of my attempt at the coffee house?” she appears to shudder, “That was scary! Plus, I think they'd throw me out!” but she laughs anyways. Cause it has been fun. Just not the dancing part.

A few shots of tequila? Damn. Seems all of them could drink. She’d hate to see the bar tab.

“Uh, well, we can certainly work in them being, bitable, into our criteria.” She guessed? That wasn’t one she’d heard before, but whatever worked for her.

A knowing smirk was offered to Sonnie, they were both experts on Desire.

“Yes Sonnie, Emily,”
    then looking to Mable, “Mable, what do you desire?” her angelic voice deepens slightly.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie blinked and looked back and forth between the three other women. "Wait, what? Me? I thought we were helping Mable?"

Then she simply shrugged, "Right now, what I desire most is food."

The Beast stuck her tongue out at Seraphina, "Oh, poo! Don't get discouraged by one bad experience. I'm sure you'll do just fine out on the dance floor!"

Sonnie eyed the offered straw from Emily, expression curious, and she leaned over and took a sip. Straightening back up, she smacked her lips thoughtfully. "Hm, nice and fruity. I like."

This was followed up with a nod towards Mable, "Yes, something biteable. Like nachos." Seems she misunderstood what the vampire was referring to, and believed it was food.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily waves the cocktail she's not quite half-done with. "I'm good, but I will totally join for tequilla!" She grins. Despite hitting the drinks hardest the effects don't seem to be hitting yet. "Anything where you lick things off each other can't be that bad..."

She shakes her head. "Urgh, fair. Narcissists are such a turn-off." The bitable comment gets a flirty smirk. "Mmm, yessss... But, can you maybe give us more than that? Like that cute guy, over near the bar? Or that guy? Or that girl with the piercings?" The Werewolf lingers on the last one before getting back on track. "Hell, I love that feeling and Sonnie has a verry bitable butt, though she squeals if you're too hard!" She sticks her tongue out playfully at the Beast.

Sera's suggestion of a game earns a grin. "Awww, but we were already playing 'Have you met Mable?'! Sure round one wasn't so bad, but I'm still getting warmed up!"

The Werewolf cocks her head at the beautiful Nix. Her voice was so pretty. "I never saw you dance..." She says coyly, sucking on the straw again.

What do I desire? A great night and a rough fuck at the end of it.
    Classy as ever, Ems.
    Hey, I dressed up! You want classy and horny or laid and happy?
    ......... Okay, point. This time. But you can't sa-"

"A great night out with the girls and a good fuck at the end of it. Ideally the next morning as well." Emily looks completely unabashed. "What?! A girl has needs..." She pleads a little, sucking on the cocktail straw.

She looks at Sonnie. "Not nachoes, babe... And I thought I had an appetite! Di dn't you eat before coming out Sonnie?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable came back with shots, a fruity drink, nachos, another alcohol free drink, and a small chocolate cake. "Sonnie, nachos and cake for you. I know how much sweets mean to you." Mable grinned.

"The guy over by the bar smells like he bathed in perfume. I totally think you guys should go smell him, he smells mighty purdy."

"I'll have to think about it. Besides, I'm here to hang with you guys tonight." She set down the shots.

"Ok, more criteria. Has to be the oldest or only child, an Ares, biteable, blood type AB negative. Not a narcissistic gym rat and can either speak intelligently or knows how to shut up and look pretty." Mable laughed at her own silliness. It felt good to be out drinking and being silly.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She takes a delicate sip of her drink and shrugs, “Why not both?” her angelic voice asks. “Come on now, it could be fun! Unless you're not up for the challenge.”

Then there was a snort and chuckle, “Food?” an eyebrow raises, “With all the attractive people I saw eyeing you and you want food?” but she was clearly amused.

“It’s been more than one bad experience that has taught me dancing is not my thing. And I had my singing to distract the crowd from laughing at me.” She didn’t have that here.

This girl could drink, thinks the Treasured. “Been a few years since I’ve seen body shots. But I’ll throw money at that.” Would help draw attention and increase the chance of finding someone for Mable. And Sonnie.

Nodding, “She raises some very good points, we need more to work with.” Sure, there was trial and error, but that took too long. Then an eyebrow raises again, and Sera steps back, walks towards Sonnie, looks at her butt, then nods, “Ok, I can see that.” She agrees. What? She could admit when someone one else looked good. Going back to her drink, “You know they make things to prevent the squealing.” She says nonchalantly. The Nix had held many different jobs since exiting the Hedge.

“No, I suppose you haven’t. You would have remembered that mess.”

Laughing, “Nothing wrong with those desires. And those are needs that should be neglected. It’s not good for you.” She could totally pass that off.

Shots and sugar? This was going to get good.

“Eww!” she exclaims, “I hate when people do that! I’m surprised we can’t smell him here!” she shakes her head, “Yuck.”

Then Mable gives them a list. But was it a serious list. “Huh, well, as you can see, I don’t have pockets or a place to keep anything. So I can’t write that down. So how about we find some cute ones, and you can grill them. Though I don't think everyone knows their blood type, I certainly don't.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The young Asian woman could only shrug at Sera's comment about her appetite. "What can I say? A girl wants what she wants." Then she smiled, "Besides, food and sex don't have to be mutually exclusive, right? Messy, though."

At Mable's direction, Sonnie wandered over to the perfumed man in question. She innocently leaned in and made a show of sniffing him. The man looked confused. Sonnie gagged and turned away, running back to the girls. She coughed.

"Oh god! My poor nostrils!" The Beast attempted to wave the perfume stench away from her nose.

As her sense of smell recovered, the study of her butt began. Sonnie, just as shameless as before, looked over her shoulder and tried to peer at her own hindquarters. The angle wasn't great, and she wished she had a mirror. "I wonder if I can bite my own butt? I'm pretty flexible!"

The gift of nachos and cake made her grin widely, "MABS! You are my hero!" Laughing, she accepted the food and started munching on cheese-and-sour-cream-covered tortilla chips. Her nose must be feeling better by now.

"You know," she said between bites, "In Japan and South Korea, they believe your blood type informs your personality."

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread