Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Normally tequila, but here? I believe I should ummm, whiskey neat." She said thinking about the group she was surrounded by. "Thank you, Alex." The name rolled off her tongue easier than she thought. It also helped her look at him differently. She had dated an Alex before, the memory caused her to smile softly.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(Heightened Senses)Vitae 0 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque softly signals with his right hand that he desired to place an order while his attention remained focused on scanning the room with both eyes and ears. The soft smile from Mable was a momentary distraction. Curiousity rose within him regarding the unusual nature of it, but otherwise remained focused at the business at hand.

Forgot to note the heightened senses in the last post

Blood Hunt:

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-06 13:12:10 Mable Wood rolls 6 to Perception w 2+ c4 (10 Again) 2, 4, 3, 2, 8, 10, 2 2 successes

Mable looks around at the people in the room. Where there any people from City Hall or Public Safety that she recognized? Anyone showing any interest in them?

Stretching her long bare legs out and bending at the hip, she leaned down to adjust her black stappy sandal. She watched to see if there were any reactions.

S
    Steven

With the Signal, immediately a man comes walking briskly over to them. "Hello Sir, Ma'am, I am Martin. I am at your service. How can I be of assistance."

If Mable is trying to attract attention through her bend over action, she can roll Manipulation + Persuasion + any SL she may have

To recognize any political figures in the room, the roll would be Int+Politics+Status

Jack and Mable can see that the public area of Man in Black is very busy, most of the tables are full, staff is running about tending to the needs of people. Women and Men of all shapes, sizes, and races are about, all of them dressed very well. Some are mingling with each other in public spaces, some are sitting at their tables either alone or with others.

Jack's heightened senses picks up smells of expensive alcohol, well made food, and many voices, people talking about all kinds of things. Sports, their children, business, and so on.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a look under her lashes to see if she has attracted any attention...
    1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-09 08:56:29 Mable Wood rolls 5 to Attracting attention? (10 Again) 2, 1, 9, 6, 5 1 success

And was there anyone she recognized?
    2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-09 08:59:11 Mable Wood rolls 4 to recognize? 2-1+3 (10 Again) 8, 7, 10, 3, 3 2 successes

"Hello, Martin. Please call me Mable, Ma'am makes me feel old." Mable gives him a little grin.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening Martin." he offered the polite service. "Highland Park Whiskey, aged 12 years is fine... 18 if you want to spoil the lady. Neat in either regard."

With the order placed he returned to scanning the room, but not before noticing Mable's more... sensual attempt to attract attention. The Kine often are mindlessly attracted to honey, but he wondered if such a trick would work in the world of raw power and influence.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-11 11:19:20 Jacque rolls 3 to recognizing people of interest (Int/Pol/Status) (10 Again) 9, 9, 3 2 successes

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(blush and drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Housekeeping, thought I did it at beginning

S
    Steven

Mable is a little disappointed that her little show did not get her much notice. There are a lot of handsome people in here and most are heavily involved in discussions. Very few people come to Man in Black to just hang out and pick up someone. This is a fancy place to network, talk shop and do business, both under and over the table.

Mable does recognize a few people. Particularly the deputy police chief of the Sacramento Police department was sitting with a sharp woman, both had notebooks out and were writing down different things. It was an intense conversation.

“Yes sir, absolutely, I will be right back.”

As for Jacque, he spies an interesting woman that he recognizes on sight. Mary Louise Franklin, the senior court stenographer. What was a woman like that, who looked and acted like a librarian, doing in a place like this…

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable leans closer to Jack, "Jaaa, umm, Alex. I see the Deputy Chief of Police over there. Should I go say hi? Or should I get closer to listen? It seems that it may be important with how intense they both look. Perhaps something to do with the ahhh case?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing Mable's question he leans in closely to whisper a response, "They seem a little occupied. Try to keep an ear out and in a worst case scenario we can buy them a drink to politely get their attention. I see someone I know though who isn't occupied if you want to feel it out with me."

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-15 21:50:47 Jacque rolls 6 to whisper (Wit+Sub) (10 Again) 9, 9, 1, 2, 4, 6 2 successes

Blood Hunt:

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread