Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Seth Kind made the call, as was requested. He hadn't associated often with Jack... What was this about? He decided to use an app to call- better safe than sorry. It wouldn't show his actual number, hopefully.

This would be... Interesting. Hopefully. In response to any answer, Seth would merely introduce himself.

"This is Seth Kind. You wished to speak?"

Anything else?

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey there. We don't know each other very well so I'll just cut to the chase. I got cut into a job, the kind of job you might know something about considering your affiliations. If what you know I know makes you nervous, I want to be up front that I just need one thing from you- I need an audience with the person making the request. That's all, and you and I will be square on the matter. You can control the method on how that occurs if that offers you some small form of comfort."

Jacque quietly waited for a response, any response.

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

"Oh?.... Yes, I suppose you do fit the bill. I'll see what I can do. Though you DO realize this might very well piss a lot of people off, yes?" Apparently his employer was working in the shadows to help. Seeing as how Graham had gone incognito since the original meeting, that might be for the best. Of course this could also be a trap. But what were the chances of that?

"I don't know if I can arrange a personal meeting- but I'll see what can be arranged. We will also need to discuss tactics, yes? And I don't suppose you know anyone else that might enjoy this kind of work?"
    Anything else?

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I have no doubt that might ruffle some feathers but it is more important to get everyone on the same page now before things blow out of proportion. Give me a call after you've arranged that meeting, or you can just pick me up now and take me to them. After I have that meeting, we can discuss the rest of the details."

Jacque ends the phone call, shaking his head at the the things his cousin dragged him into.

Blood Hunt:

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

"I genuinely doubt they'd be willing to meet face-to-face, for reasons I hope you can understand. After the job is done, a meeting can be arranged I'm certain- especially if you've a hand in assisting in this matter. Yes, I'll send you a location."

Seth couldn't arrange a meeting at this point- er... At least, the thief thought so. But he knew the mission parameters- hopefully Jack would prove a useful sort.
    Anything else?

Closed Thread