Watch

Aegis Sanctum

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze and Phoenyx are in the large living room, just off the kitchen area, looking at Alastor's letter to them.

Kaze sighs. "I think Galatea's gone too. I was already wondering what to do about the pool with her gone...now I'm wondering what to do about the whole place." he says Phoenyx, sounding sad. "I was really looking forward to learning from Weavebreaker when I got here, but she wasn't really ever around that much. But Alastor...taught me a lot. I am going to miss him."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx watches and listens to Kaze as he talks.

Urgh. Feelings. He's doing it again.

People come and go. The ebb and flow of the universe. Why be all emotional about it?

I think He's expecting you to say something.

There's an overly long pause as the gears turn. She looks a little puzzled, or perhaps annoyed. "Um. There, there?" It sounds fake and awkward as hell, not that Phoenyx can tell. She shrugs, looking exasperated. Sympathy isn't exactly in her repetoir."I don't know what you want me to say. Galatea will be out in the ocean following her soul's calling. Alastor is doing the Orders work. You or I would do the same thing."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wrong account.

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze chuckles, "You're right." He kisses Phoenyx, if she does not object. "So, what now? No matter how small our contingent, we are the Adamantine Arrows in Sacramento." he says. "It does seem pretty clear that we are pretty much the only organization even slightly intact in the Consilium at the moment. I guess Winter aways was a one man show for the Guardians, so no change there." Kaze muses.

"We should decide what to do with this place. Basically where our Order is going to base itself, I guess. You and I could claim Alastor's room together." he smiles. "Or we could move into the Arrow's quarters in the Circle of Creation for our security and to maintain a pretense there. The wards Alastor put up here will fade, and I for one haven't even begun learning Space enough to renew them."

Kaze pauses, "And by 'we need to decide', I mean you." he says looking at Phoenyx with pride and respect in her promotion.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx suppreses a smile as she lets the kiss happen. After though, the smile falters. "There is only two of us. I don't think we can call that intact."

Her eyes go wide. "N...no! We can't do that! I... I can't sleep where he slept!" The Obrimos walks up and down nervously.

Phoenyx leans on the counter, frowning, and folds her arms. It's hard to tell, but Kaze has had a little more experience with her now - she's clearly rattled. "I thought I would have more time to practice being the First Talon a little longer before making big decisions like this."

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze takes his time and kisses Phoenyx properly once her consent is given.

At her questioning his definition of 'intact' Kaze shrugs, "Well, we are a team." he says. "I have your back, as always."

He chuckles at Phoenyx's horror at the thought of taking Alastor's room. "Space is a lie." is all he says softly.

He watches Phoenyx wrestle with the implications, the burden of leadership. "This is a Godsend, really." he says. "Phoenyx, you were going to be a leader, that was always going to happen. Now though, you have some time--no way to know how much--to learn on the job while it's just us, and maybe only four or five in the whole Consilium. When it grows again, you'll have experience. And I have your back. I'm not going to try to pick holes in your decisions or try to make you look bad if something you decide leads to 'a learning experience'." he smiles.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

"You'd better." The Firebird tries to keep the smile from her lips, and leers.

She frowns. "It may be a lie to someone like Alastor, but we still need to learn to sever the sympathetic connections between us or we will be as big a hinderence as help to one another, with the right opponent. Do you think you will be able to do that soon?" The little Arrow puts on the kettle and begins pulling out tea.

"They'll listen. I'll make them if I have to."
    It's still hard to tell, but it sounds a little bit like Phoenyx is trying to convince herself more than anyone else. A band of Obrimos, each with their own drives? It was bound to lead to butting heads, and there was only one way to win that.

Have the hardest head.

Existence is war.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze shakes his head. "I am a long way from being able to destroy sympathetic threads, maybe half a year or more of study. I can't even sense the connections yet, but I will probably be able to do that pretty soon. I'm studying now how to make my aura like a Sleeper and cloak my spells." he reports. "I won't be able to cloak anyone else though, not for a while. So, you will have to learn to do it for yourself soon if those Feds are looking for us." he says.

"I mean...technically, we should probably have everyone who can't hide their aura and spells stay in the Circle for safety, for now...I guess that would be a Winter thing?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx's initial reaction is to bristle defensively, but she manages not to snap at him. "I... know. I need to devote more time to the Prime Arcana. I just wanted to develop my control of Forces first."

That was the wrong thing to say. She gives him a deathly look, her face like thunder. "I am not hiding in the Circle like some frightened mouse just because I cannot mask my spells." The Firebird draws herself up. "I am Mighty. I do not cower. The Sentinel is a Guardian of the Veil, and works to preserve our secrecy from Sleepers. As we said at the Circle, he has many ideas for our protection, and I agree with many of them to minimise our risks. But I Do. Not. Cower."

Phoenyx stalks off towards the training room.

Not leaving the scene, just moving throught the sanctum.

If Kaze leaves her alone to cool off, we can just skip forward to then without starting a new scene - I'll play off your narration

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Phoenyx. I...I didn't mean you. I mean, I can't do it yet either. We're the Protectors. I only meant that it is a recommendation, to put people up at the Circle. Not to, not to try to put people in prison or something." Kaze says, following after Phoenyx.

"Really, Phoenyx, I meant it when I said that you are the one in charge, and I am behind you, whatever you decide."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread