(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(The Dive Bar)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Sacramento was full of various dive bars. Some tucked away and hardly visited, some a little more popular. But there was only one Dive Bar. The name doesn’t give much away, nor does the front of the bar, unless the mermaid on the sign stands out to you.

Once you enter, you understand the name. Above the bar is what at first glance was a giant fish tank. The tranquil blue waters bubbling, but no fish are to be seen. Instead, they had mermaids. Well, woman wearing mermaid tails who had trained to swim gracefully in the tank, smiling and waving. It was really a unique bar.

Off to the side of the bar, in an alcove, are tables with black leather chairs around them. Set back and away from the crowd, but with the mermaids visible and a little quieter. Chandeliers give off a warm, not bright glow, and it was a good place to relax and watch the area.

This is where Ale sat, a book in her lap and a drink on the table in front of her. Casual in a bright green tank top which showed off numerous arm tattoos, her hair in a ponytail, her lips red. Not only did she have a clear view of the bar and the patrons, but the door as well. Sipping the drink, she casually turned a page, wondering if any excitement would be had this evening. With this being a new place for her, there was no telling what or who she might come across.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had been some time since she had heard of the mermaid bar and was glad to finally be able to visit. Entering, she was not disappointed. Well, maybe a little. But it might be for the best that they weren't real mermaids. The night would end up drastically different if so.

Making her way to the bar, she suddenly wasn't sure that was true as her beast rose to the surface in a spiral of demands that called for a thicker liquid than what the women swam in currently.

Glancing around, she identified her fellow beast and relaxed. She knew her. Ordering at the bar, she sauntered through the real drinks, until she reached the small alcove where Ale sat. "Good evening. I hope I'm not interrupting..." her voice pitched to carry enough advance of her approach that Ale wouldn't be surprised to see her suddenly standing next to her.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas definitely wasn't a style over substance kind of person, but he definitely enjoyed clever flair on occasion, and a play on words like this 'Dive Bar' was worth a visit, even if nothing exciting will happen tonight.

But Fate seemsto have something else in mind. Not only is the Prince in attendance, if eyes don't deceive him she has a book Thomas gifted to her with her tonight. And... can it be? The elusive Archon next to her? Well, that kind of occasion is not to be wasted.

Which doesn't mean rushed. The Ventrue walks past the two women and nods in greeting, but sits a small distance away, armed with a drink. If they invite him in, great? If ignored, the Lord will get the message and just leave.

No hard feelings.

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The thing with being a predator, is you are rarely caught off guard. But seeing Twist out, and approaching her was defiantly a surprise. But a good one. Seeing the Daeva outside Elysium was a rare treat.

A genuine smile appears, “Good evening to you as well. And you are never interrupting, it’s nice to see you.” Replies the Savage, gesturing to the chairs, “Please join me.” She closes the book to give the delicate Daeva her full attention. “How's your evening been?”

Then she felt it, a weak Beast. Her own stands, teeth bared, whispering to the Savage to find the weak one and end it. Dark eyes look, and find the source.

Thomas.

Pulling her Beast back in place, she watches him. Curious about him not sitting with them, unless he was showing respect and not wanting to intrude. But after her last talk with him, she was beginning to find his company pleasant.

So the Italian offers him a smile and nod, an invitation if he wished to take it.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pleased at the reaction her approach brings out, Twist accepts the invitation with her own smile.

"I have nothing to complain about thankfully. What about yourself?" She was about to continue when her beast lunged again, striking out in a repeat of earlier demands. Following Ale's gaze toward Thomas Boyle she was reassured that it was at least not a wholly unfamiliar kindred.

Restraining her Beast, she returned his greeting nod with a smaller one of her own. Feeling Ale shift near her, she glanced sideways and saw the gesture to welcome the Crone to their table. Following suit, Twist made sure that she wasn't sitting as to block his approach, or any others, should the decide to join.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had heard about a mermaid bar and couldn't wait to see it. She went in wearing a yellow frilly crop top and jean shorts with sandles.

She felt beasts within the building but was distracted by the tank above the bar. It was true, it was so true. She knew they were just people but in her mind she thought perhaps mermaids do exist. She stood there in the middle of the bar just staring wide-eyed and a huge childlike smile on her face.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Ale's suspicions were correct - it was out of respect that Thomas didn't just barge in on the two vampires' meeting. The Archon was displeased by him coming uninvited to her circle in the Nox, and the Lord rarely makes the same mistake twice. Despite the brief protest of his Beast, the Acolyte approaches the other two.

"Sophia" a second of reluctance. Him and Ellis were given permission to use the name without honorifics before, but no pattern has been established... yet "Madam" Whether Twist will correct him or not remains to be seen, but a bit of caution was advised. His eyes drift to the book "I'm glad the gift is of some use. Luck seems to be on my side - every time I walk into a bar, I find interesting people there. Ones I rarely, if ever, get to talk to"

And as he is about to sit, Thomas sees Mable enter the bar. A moment of tension later, eye contact is made and a brief smile is given. Then, finally, the Ventrue rests in the alcove.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, “Oh, I can’t complain either. Just had to get out of the office you know.” She was determined not to spend every night in Nox.

Her attention was pulled from Twist and Thomas by the press of yet another Beast. Her own paced, wanting Ale to snuff out the weakness. Dark eyes search the area, and settle upon her Cousin and Keeper. Who seemed quite taken with the mermaids above the bar. She had to chuckle softly at the childlike smile on Mable’s face.

Thomas’s voice brought her attention back, and she nods with a smile. A little impressed he remembered her name outside of work.

At the mention of the book, “It has been! I’ve been greatly enjoying reading it, finding it difficult to put down, thank you again.” Who would have thought the Savage would enjoy a book? “How’ve you been?” she asks.

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Reasonably good" Thomas replies to the Prince "Even though the big man K" It sounded more like a pseudonym for a rapper, but the Acolyte had no idea if Krieg had any faux identities, much less if they were known by other Kindred "left for a sabbatical, the work on our properties continues, and the new arrival was welcomed. I have made some renovations in preparation for the September... affair we discussed, even looking to put some artistry on the walls" Certainly a milestone to strive for. Thomas can't help but wonder what Hierophant Wooding, the original Temple keeper, would think of his plans "Other than that, I gathered some people to talk about Folsom. I hear there's quite a commotion there, so big in fact that it's heard in our city" A head shaken. Prison for Kindred, ha! That's rich!

"Hopefully I haven't interruptred a business meeting" Didn't seem like it, so the remark was courtesy more than anything, but still worth saying.

More than 72 hours with no reply, so I'll just keep this going

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush forgot to post it earlier)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable basically walked backwards towards the gathering group of kindred. Eyes on the mermaid. "Wow." She said softly.

Then turning, "Good evening folks. Sofia, it's great to see you outside the office."

She gave Twist a smile, "How are you doing this evening?" She asked Twist.

She leaned down and gave Thomas a hug and kiss on the cheek. He never seemed to mind and she did love to hug. "Hey sweets, I am so happy to see you."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread