Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed, a dancing sound of amusement that filled the small space around the small gathering of Kindred, "A second date then."

Catching the emphasis that Thomas placed, Twist let her eyes wander between the two, wondering at the meaning behind the exchange. She wasn't sure if it was a jibe aimed at the wholesome Gangrel, or a comment of true understanding. But as her response comes, airy and flirtatious, it points toward the later option. Though, it also isn't exactly a very illuminating answer aside from that.

An indulgent smile as she lounges in her seat, an easy pride in her tone as she speaks on her theater, "The shows that my theater puts on are not so easy to category. They are treats for your eyes and ears. I do not know this Gilbert and Sullivan, and Shakespeare is of course a master himself. But my shows are different, more than just acting. If you are looking for a similar show, many of my guests are also fond of a Canadian group."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

T
    Thomas Boyle

"A second date" Thomas confirms, enjoying the Daeva's melodic laughter. Seems the night came with boons not quite forseen.

It was strange - but oddly pleasing - to have so much eyes on oneself. First the Prince, scanning his exchange with Twist, then the Archon herself - seemingly fishing for traces of feelings between the Hierophant and his Valkyria. But if there were any she won't know, not tonight.

Then again, Mable's flirtatious tone is met with a smile directed somewhere into space, as the Ventrue begins to absently turn the glass in his hand.

Shall we look at wrapping the Scene up? It seems like a good moment, and we're some two weeks past the month mark

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

With plans seeming to be made for a second evening of theater and pleasant company, the night naturally draws to a close.

So sorry I dropped the ball on this.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread