Watch

(1907) Counting Heads and Taking Stock

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods along, thoughtful and listening, taking in the words and interactions and dynamics of the small gathering of very distinct individuals!

Well, looks like upping the security here is the group program.” he says, turning to Shodan, “I can contribute a thousand to the budget.” he says.

And personal security is on my priority list too. We had a member snatched off the street leaving a meeting here by hunters, after all. Even though the hunters that did it are dead now, like the person they took, they definitely weren’t working alone.”
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods. "I run self-defense classes for all in the Concillium. If you wanted I would be willing to run them again."

It seemed the other topics were settled. She felt things were winding down.

"I can arrange for money to be transferred. If there's nothing else, I think we have covered everything?" The Arrow looks around for confirmation.

Shall we start winding down?
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

He ignores Winter. What can he possibly say to him?

"Forget it" The Libertine turns to Kaze because he brought it up last, but really addresses everyone in the room after doing some calculations "We're still a couple grand short of the good stuff, so a moderate home-level security will have to do. It won't be anything fancy, but will buy us time if the magical illusions suddenly stop working. I'll buy and install the parts, don't worry about it"

He sighs.

"If any of you have experience with electronics, you're welcome to help out. If not, but you want to learn, you can watch... from a safe distance. If neither, I'll just give you the codes"

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods at the discussion of security both personal and for the Circle.

”I have a lot to learn, but I’d like to be there to watch and learn and maybe hand you tools when you need them or something, Shodan.” he says with a sincere smile.

Is everyone good to close? Someone can put up a new consilium scene for September after this week.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Good. I'd be willing to help. Just tell us when", and with that, he assumed the briefing was over. "Unless any of you has any other matter to bring to the table"

It's good here

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Count me in for about the same amount.” Most of her money was tied up back East. And until things sold and got finalized, she didn’t have much.

Someone snatched off the street? What the actually hell? “I’ll be more careful and on my toes.” Maybe it was time to learn more about security.

“I’d be down for that, but just remember, don’t expect a whole lot of skill from me.” She jokes. But it might be good to begin to learn a few tricks.

“Experiences with electronics? Not really. But I happen to be highly skilled in medicine, so I can lend my skills should you hurt yourself.” There was a half-smile.

Shaking her head, she had nothing else to add.

I'm good too

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods. "I know a little about electronics. I would like to watch to learn more. I can stay out of the way if you like."

October is given a small smile. "So do a lot of people. I am used to it. But you might take something useful away from it."

The Arrow watches and stands patiently like a golem, waiting for the others to leave. "Until next time."

Good to wrap!

Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

The perspective of these mages actually listening to what he has to say and doing something under his tutelage inflates the Obrimos' ego a small but noticeable amount.

"Righteous. I'll give you a holler when the stuff arrives and we can have some fun!" That last word was almost sung out. After all, gamification was a thing.

I'm good to close. I can also open the next Consilium scene in September, after I learn if YB approves of how we presumably want to do the security thing

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Thanks everyone for the scene! I admit I thought the venue was eerily quiet before but thanks to you all it seems downright lively with some very interesting developments!

Closing scene.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread