Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod, “Closure is great. Not many get to achieve it. But if you do go, I just hope you let someone know, just in case. I would never assume you can’t take care of yourself, but with Fetches, you never know. And you’re a valuable member of not only the Court, but the Freehold as well.” It was always good to have someone standing behind you.

There was a half-smile, “Not something I ever wanted. But that was a life chosen for me, by people who only had their interests at heart.” She loathed her mother. But in a way, she still loved her. The way she treated her, in some way, helped shape who she was.

A heavy sigh, “It was a mess. And right here in my coffee shop.” A shake of her head as sips her tea, “I honestly don’t know. Him and Cole bumped heads over a Pledge to be made with an envoy. And,” then she blinked a few times, realizing she remembered the incident wrong, and her face fell, “I am so sorry. I didn’t remember the whole mess correctly. It was Cole who punched Abraham.” She puts her cup down and buries her face in her hands, “I cannot believe I didn’t remember that correctly.” Comes a mumbled voice, before she looked to Titania, clear regret and sadness on her face, “I don’t know why I remembered that wrong. Maybe it’s lack of sleep catching up with me.” She truly felt bad. “But it came about after Abraham appeared to threaten Sonnie, and the others over not swearing the Pledge they agreed to. Which was not ok. But that was when Cole punched him.”

Sapphires look down again, “I should make sure to call Abraham and apologize for what I said.” She could have ruined his reputation.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She appreciated Sera's sensibility. Even though her assumption would be most likely correct, "Oh, well. I'm absolutely incapable of any form of violence whatsoever. I wouldn't be planning a frontal assault or anything of the sort. I appreciate your concern though", and even if she were, the Tellluric was far too conscientious to resort to violence.
    "It can be hard for an adult to understand boundaries, to think of your children as separate beings with wishes and ambitions of their own", she could empathize with that. After all she was involved in a daily tug of war with her wisps.
    "Wait...", she blinked, "why did he threaten lady Sonja?", she could see a distinctive pattern in Abe's behavior.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires glance at her tea thoughtfully, “We all believe we are incapable of violence until we have no choice.” She says absently. Then looks to the Telluric with a soft smile, “Please keep my up to date if you don’t mind. I won’t pry, just want to make sure you are safe.” Even if she wasn’t acting Queen she would still be concerned.

A nod, “Isn’t that the truth. It’s like some parents attempt to live the life they never had through their children. Robbing them of a childhood and important growing and learning opportunities.” So many lessons she had to learn the hard and painful way.

“An Envoy was found in Funderland and we all came back here to speak more freely. It was agreed that taking someone we did not know into the Tavern was a terrible idea.” Yeah, just no. “We then decided to enter into a Pledge with the young guy, just a simple good will type Pledge. I believe he was pressured into swearing on his True Name, he wanted to swear on a symbol of the Freehold. But, we settled on True Names, he swore his Pledge, used his True Name, then it could have been looked at like Sonnie and the others were backing out. Now this is after the poor guy gave us his True Name. Abraham attempted to yell at me, but misunderstood what I had said, but it got heated. He tried, and succeeded in intimidating Sonnie. Cole took exception to that, and punched him. Now, I disagree with how Abraham acted towards Sonnie, swearing on your True Name is risky, but he could have been kinder and explained things in a more level headed manner. In a way, Cole was defending Sonnie, and I can’t fault him. I was upset, but him and I worked it out. Though challenging me to a Hedge Duel was unexpected.” She shakes her head, sips her tea, “But Abraham needs to learn that we cannot intimidate other Lost like that. If we are not working together, and looking out for each other, it can be dangerous.” But, not everyone would get along.

“What are your thoughts on it? Sounds like you’ve observed something.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Sure I will", she chirped back.
    Now Sera's word were giving her a lot to ponder about. She was all too familiar with overbearing and often overachieving ancestors, but was it really as horrible of a predicment as Sera had made it to be? In their instance, their entire lives had been taken away from them, and not by an overzealous and boundaries unconscious parent, but by some Alien monsters.
    It wasn't just a matter of attending the right school or practicing a particular hobby that your mother forced unto you. Their captivity had pillaged their existence, leaving smoked ruins and scorched fields where the promise of a full life once stood. "Well, I guess it's a matter of growing up", luckily Sera had changed topic, not that it reassured her, mind you. She listened with her mouth half open.
    "I think that some of the members of this freehold - Abraham included - would benefit from a few anger management sessions. Add a few lessons of etiquette for good measure. I was half tempted to accept his challenge, you know? The challenged picks the weapon after all. A certamen, or stage a Shakespearean play", she says. If the twinkle in her sapphires is of any indication, she's delighted by the prospect.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A smile and nod, “Thanks. We have to look out for each other.” And if someone tried to hurt those she cared about? Well, lets just say bad times.

A thoughtful look, “Yeah, maybe it is.” It was never a pleasant topic for her. Growing up had been a nightmare for her. Made worse by her Durance.

Chuckling, “You could be on to something there. Maybe that’s something we should look into and make a mandatory thing.” She’d even go. Then her eyes widen, “You were?” color her shocked! “I never would have guessed, but you bring up a very good point. The weapon would be yours to pick. Though I have to say, I’ve heard him sway a crowd with his voice and words. But that’s not to say I wouldn’t throw my support behind you walking away victorious. Because you strike me as the type to carefully use words as weapons. Well placed and cutting deep.” Oh Titania might seem demur, but Sera had a feeling she could be feisty and cruel if she had to. “If you don’t mind the question, why’d you turn it down? I turned down Cole’s challenge because I saw it was something he desired. So I denied it. Thought it made a stronger point.” In her mind it did anyways. “Plus I learned I’m not the fighter I used to be or thought I was.” A shrug as she picks up the tea pot, offering more to Titania before refilling her own cup.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Sera sure had a way with words, in fact she was stroking the Telluric's ego so much that the resulting swelling of light could have illuminated half of California.
    "Of course, of course", she chirped, "why didn't I accept his challenge?", her voice took a higher pitch, "The challenge wasn't worthy of any consideration, like that of a burglar caught robbing in your own home and demanding a honorable and fair duel, as if... cleary he was the one at fault. Besides, we had Queen Ingrid and your succession to worry about"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Titania was certainly brighter. Was that a thing? Could she get brighter at will? Was there like a switch somewhere?

There was a slow nod as she listened to the reason. “I get that.” Sipping the tea carefully, “I’ve always respected the grounds that Hedge Duels are based off. Understood that some grudges between two people cannot be resolved any other way. But,” she looked thoughtful, “I don’t know. Fighting someone to the death just seems a bit much for most things. Maybe it’s because I saw way too much death during my time away.” Some from her own hands. “Have you ever seen one?” she asks. “And do you think you and Abraham can find a way to work past things without a duel?”

At the mention of Ingrid, she looked down, “I hope Ingrid is ok. I wish we knew more about why she left.” The sadness clear in her voice.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Hedge Duels? Duels to the death? Something told her that Seraphina was overstating the enmity between herself and Abraham. For a moment she debated whether to inform the other Fairest that she had indeed witnessed her fair share of bloodletting, on a scale that the Siren wouldn't even imagine. She was the daughter of two world wars, the pain of having lost her loved ones in that senseless meat-grinder would never leave her. Even the horrors of Arcadia would pale in comparison.
    "I think we can find a common ground", but honor is honor, "as for Queen Ingrid. It could be she needs time to think"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sipping the tea, she nods, “I hope so. I hate to see two of the same Court at odds. But then again, with some attitudes, it’s bound to happen.” Putting the cup down, “Maybe beside those anger management classes you mentioned, we could figure out some like, team building or something. Find something we can work on as Court, might help us not only come together, but get to know each other better.” She offers with a shrug. “Or we can ask Summer if they have some paint ball guns and we can all go at it.” There was a laugh. Wouldn’t that be a sight!

Thinking about Ingrid, “That could be. Maybe after some time to herself, figuring out whatever she needs, she’ll come back.” That’d be nice.

“I wonder what Autumn has planned for their Coronation. The one last year had an amazing selection of fruits and foods from the Hedge.” She would always think Spring threw the best parties.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"P... paint ball guns?". Admittedly, the Fairest found herself lacking in the pop culture and sports department. The mention of guns and of the Summer Court in the same sentence, immediately conjured images of Circe's living room followed by a shudder. "A duel of wits is perhaps for the best", she drew another sip from her cup.
    "Well, I missed that one. Though, I trust the Autumn King and his creativity. Isn't Autumn the smallest Court?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread