Watch

Garrett calls Madcap

THREADID

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Things were wrapped, Prosper gave his favourite angry Whip a call.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap was in his usual space, the Garage, working on his baby when the call came through.

Retrieving the buzzing phone from his pocket he glanced at the name and chose to answer.

"Cap here," he offered. Plain and simple. If Garrett wanted to be social, Madcap felt he'd have come to see him in person. Best to let him get to his point quick.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"Herald's offered a minor apology," Garrett responded, figuring the statement was generic enough without the need of ridiculous code. "If you want to push for more, or push in a skull, be my guest. Are you wanting to meet up? I should probably talk about the fact that I am relocating. Mable knows. I prodded the Boss about a meeting, but she has been a ghost."

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

"Saw sense, huh?" A chuckle, "Fair enough, that's all I was asking for," he said plainly, "And I hear you. I ain't gonna ask you to explain yourself. God knows our set has their reasons. I'm heading out too. Soon. Ain't sure when yet. There's a few things I gotta look into first. And a boon to cash in from the sounds of it."

The last bit made Madcap smile. A little.

"We can meet if you want, but, if it's to smooth things over about you leaving, it ain't necessary," Madcap continued, "You and me are good, Prosper. Always have been. That said, if you want some booze and figure out where we're headed, you know where to find me. Or I can come to you. Whatever."

Closed Thread