(1906) Garden Patio

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes leaned on the rail of overlooking the garden, catching the last rays of the prolonged sunset. He resisted the urge to light up, instead keeping his hands busy by meticulously shredding a petal as he thinks. Richard wanted him to run sparring, likely later, and so professionalism and a lack of interest kept him from the bar. For now he was just content to listen to the insects and the conversation drifting from the others. He squinted in confusion at Titania wearing the jacket from the Spring Coronation. She had gone on about giving it back, and it was summer and clearly didn't go with the dress.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Followed by her loyal wisps, the Bright One slowly makes her way to the patio, whether she's lured by the crickets' chirp and by one Elemental, it cannot be said. Alas, it was time she gives back what she's been lent.
    "Good evening, Corporal", she greets in a hushed tone, mindful of not interrupting the concert.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

She could be as quiet as she wanted but between the flashing wisps, trail of moon dusted petals, and radiating presence, Titania was as subtle as a brick through the window. Fawkes smiles unconsciously, the Telluric having forced an impression. Ditching the ruined flower over the rail and failing to prolong the solitude, he made himself focus on people and the present. The expression was new, the Elemental having shed the fixed quality of his mask, "Evening Lady Titania. Looking lovely as always," he says easily. A slight embarrassed laugh at the title, "Technically promoted, if my oath to Summer has anything to say about it," he noted, wondering if the recent manifestation of concealed Wrath would put other Lost on edge. They'd both been tied up for the appointment she had pressed, though between the Mantle and physical shifts in his countenance at least he had evidence that it wasn't just ghosting.

"Been keeping busy?"

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She attempted a half-bow, meanwhile her wisps were content with playing outside, "Thank you, I have to say you look dapper yourself. The color suits you", there was something different in the way the corporal looked, and it didn't go unnoticed, neither it did the poor flower, "A promotion? Were you ordered a Captain or a diplomat?", she asked, stupefied by the elemental's fast ascent.
    "I have been well. Thank you. Hope the season has been equally kind with you. Our court has been busy, but I haven't forgotten our appointment", she said, the palm of her hand brushing against her green jacket.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Fawkes blinked at the question, "Um. Sergeant, if you want to be technical...though I know Richard wanted me to be Sun's Tongue," he answered with a slight shrug. Due to the quiet attendance, he wondered if hosting sparring was entirely necessary, quickly forgetting his duties with the distraction.

"It's been a shift. To put it lightly," he admitted, "I think with the new expectations... I need to settle a thing. Or two. And start securing my ability to perform my function properly." He taps his fingers against the rail, "Your request forced me to consider something I haven't been paying attention to. I'd like to think I'm more focused." The Elemental pauses as he thinks, staring beyond the gathering. His head clicked as he titled it, "What's with the accessory?"

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Well, anything that forces us to stop and reconsider... improve ourselves, can't be too bad. Thinking is one of those hobbies that has a short supply of practitioners", she says, her gaze squarely on the Elemental, "This", she taps with the back of her hand the shoulder of the jacket, "I thought it would be best to deliver my thanks and the jacket at the first occasion, rather than wait for our appointment", she smirked, "Green is a wonderful color. Never inappropriate, so you'll forgive me if I took this liberty"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Closed Thread