(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Of course!" Sonnie said, "though I take to the theory that Princess Peach pays Bowser to 'kidnap' her in order to get away from Mario, who just won't leave her alone. Dude is way too entitled. Bowser and Donkey Kong are the true heroes, really." She nodded, super serious.

The 'Scrambler smiled at Sera, "I definitely find martial arts practice and parkour more entertaining than just lifting weights or running on a treadmill. They keep you on your toes in ways a gym can't never do."

She winked at Rhodes, "Thank you, I try."

Looking back to Seraphina, the Courser snaps her fingers and nods, "Oh, of course. We'll also keep an eye out for cute girls. We mustn't assume Mabs' desires."

Sonnie looked around the dining area, "So, did our waiter get lost or...?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"If you want I've come up with a few exercises at home that might help," Rhodes offers innocently.

"You don't need a gym to look fantastic, Sera," he says, shaking his head, amused. The Dread Lord gives his girlfriend a smile. "It had better not."

"Sounds like an idea. If you need any help, let me know." They were a team.

"I think both of you are reading too much into this game idea..." the Dread Lord chuckles.

"They'll be back. Have a little patience, capuchin. It'll be worth the wait. It really is good."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a knowing nod, “You know? That makes sense! Because when you look at it, how many times can a girl get ‘kidnapped’? You would figure she would have learned after the first time. So she’s totally in on it!” she nods again, the Beast made sense. "Or," she begins, "she really has a thing for Bowser and isn't sure how to tell Mario." always another option.

“Oh, don’t get me started on the joys of the treadmill.” She groans while rolling her eyes. “I tend to get the best workout from boxing. But I really want to train more with martial arts, and bet I can learn a lot from you.” She says to the monkey.

Shaking her head, “Nope, we mustn’t. But I’m sure we’ll find her someone, between you and I,” a nod, “we got this.” Poor Mable.

Grinning, “It’ll be here soon, and worth every minute of the wait.” The food was amazing.

There was a glance offered to Rhodes, “Oh? This something you’ve been thinking about? Or maybe you know of some new equipment? Because it’s such a large market, it’s hard to settle on what will work best for the results I want.” She says, also innocently.

“Awww, you’re too sweet.” She says with a shy smile.

Shaking her head, “No way! It’s always a game and a challenge. One we proudly accept.” An eager nod, “Plus, games are fun and make life more interesting.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Beast in her was hungry and impatient, but Sonnie was easily able to tamp that down in polite company. The food would come soon. In the meantime, she smiled and nodded to Seraphina. "Girl's into spikey shells. That's cool. I'm not gonna kink-shame."

The Grim waved a humble hand, "I know tai chi and kung fu, and I'm far from a master, but I'd be happy to show you a few things."

Her smile upgraded to a full grin when it came to Mable, "Oh yes! Operation: Get Mabs Laid will be in full swing!"

A rapid nod, "I believe you guys. I'm excited to try out their dishes!"

"We're practically a gaming club, really! Who doesn't have fun in an arcade?" Admittedly, video arcades had declined a lot since the 90s, but it was a frame of reference that still felt current to her.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I'm sure Mable will do just fine with you two," Rhodes says.

He watches Sera. "I suppose that depends on what results you want, darling. But it shouldn't need any new equipment. It's more a regime - involves cardio, stretching, more cardio... but I'm sure you'll enjoy it." The Flowering waves a hand airily.

The Dread Lord breaks into a wider grin at Sera's shy smile. "Well, I try. I hear you like sweet things." He nods in agreement. "Oh, certainly. One must keep things interesting."

Rhodes looks to Sera. "I saw her doing some tai chi in Funderland the other week. She was interested in doing some classes, weren't you, Sonnie?"

He strokes his chin thoughtfully. "It's been a long time since I've been in an arcade."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix shakes her head, “I’m not either! Whatever works for her. And if Bowser isn't doing it for her either, they have clubs for those types of things." she says taking a sip of her drink, it was true.

“You might not be a master, but I’m pretty sure you know more than I do. And I bet you’d make a fun teacher.” A nod.

“When we’re getting ready we’ll have to have Mable set the ground rules. Like her type, what’s not her type, that whole thing. She seems quiet, but I bet she has a strong will, so I’m guessing someone who can match that.”
    Just from what she’s heard Mable say.

“And once you try the food, you’ll have to tell me if you think we can make something just as good with cooking classes.” Cause they had talked about it.

“We should find an arcade and spend the whole day there sometime! Eat nothing but junk food and play video games until our hands cramp.” That would be awesome.

An eyebrow arches, “Like yoga? Because I’ve never been good at yoga, I’d much rather be moving. But, I’ll keep an open mind.” She agrees, enjoying the little game.

Looking back to Sonnie, “Anytime you decide to offer classes, I’ll be there!” she bets the Beast would make it fun.

“Really?!”
    she asks, a little shocked, but not much. “Well, seems this is going to have to happen.” A solemn nod. "Though I think Sonnie and I could bet you in Skee Ball."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Turtle fetish clubs?" Sonnie pondered the possibility, not really getting the attraction. But who was she to judge?

She nodded, "Yup, it'd all be pointless if the person wasn't someone Mable would be into. Does she like tall people? Is she a stickler for looks? Does she want a sense of humor?"

"Oh, right," the Beast said, smiling, "Yeah, I had an idea for tai chi classes for the... club. It's a great way to center yourself, maintain calm, that sort of thing. Yoga is... similar. Tai chi has less of twisting yourself into knots."

"Well, the food has to get here first." Sonnie eagerly scanned for the waiter again. "Any year now..."

"Oh, arcades are the best! We should totally hit one sometime! Just... no Chuck E. Cheese... ever."
    she shivered. Why, oh why did she ever play Five Nights at Freddy's?

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Oh, it's much less spiritual and more physical. But you don't need to use a flat space - sometimes having support helps. I'm sure we've done it before." Rhodes chuckles.

"I spent a long time out in the country. There weren't any arcades there, so I suspect you're right." He shrugs. The Flowering had spent over half his life in the Hedge. That sound of thing skewed one's perspective of priorities a little.

The Fairest smirks. "I think Mable likes them tall, well-defined, and very bad at picking up hints. Wouldn't you say, Sonnie?" He shares a knowing look with the Beast.

"Steady, capuchin. I think I see our starters coming out now." The Ashen Lord leans to Sera. "I wonder if this is what it's like having a hungry child?" He whispers, amused.

The shiver makes Rhodes eyes gleam. "What's wrong with that place, Sonja? Some tormented memory perhaps?" The Dread Lord's smile has turned a little sinister.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a cough, before she laughed, “No.” laughing more, “The whole fetish thing. But you know what? You never know, there could be someone with a turtle fetish.” Why not? "I have yet to see it, but who knows." a shrug.

“Every girl wants a sense of humor. I think the others aren’t as important, but Mable hasn’t really given us much to go on yet.”
    They would have to pry.

“Well, I already said I didn’t like yoga, but, where it’s you, I’m game to try the tai chi. If anyone could make centering yourself fun, I bet it’s you.”
    She was flexible enough.

Huh. So she didn’t like Chuck E. Cheese. Good to know. “Well I wasn’t planning on going there. That’s more little kid focused and they tend to hog all the best games.” A nod. It was true.

Nodding to Rhodes, “Seems like something worth looking into.” She says with a knowing smile.

“I could be. But there are people who are a natural at the game, we’ll just have to see.”
    Not that she would mind being right, she was all for that.

Sapphires look from Rhodes to Sonnie and back. Did she miss something?

Giggling, “Maybe. It’s kind of endearing.” She whispers back.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, turtle fetishes aside," she laughed, "you're right. We need to do more research on Mable's likes and dislikes. Maybe a quiz of some kind? But yeah, a sense of humor is always good."

Sonnie looked from Sera to Rhodes, "Oh my... yes, she was definitely into that, wasn't she?" She nodded in agreement with the Autumn King.

On the subject of Animal Mascot-Themed Pizzerias, the Beast shook her head, "Never been in one, myself. Probably never will, now. Nothing ever happened to me, but I've... heard stories. Spooky stories! Stories of ghosts and serial killers and possessed animatronics and... oh, food's here!"

She smiled at the approaching waiter, innocently, pretending like she hadn't just been speaking of disturbing topics like serial killers as he came within earshot.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread