Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord shrugs. "We've half the numbers to prepare with this year. I haven't nailed down what I might do yet, though I do have an idea or two." His thoughts drift to the Hollow, slowly forming out of the Hedge. "At least Penance is back so I don't have to do the heavy lifting alone." Or at all, ideally.

Rhodes looks to Sonnie, sipping his wine, and chuckles. "There is a long history between cats and occultism. But anyway. Last year there was a collapse of our members between the main party and Halloween, so there was no party. Everyone bar Penance and myself had left the area. The Autumnal Equinox is September 23rd, so it doesn't leave much time between it and Hallow's Eve." He smiles serenely and cuts another forkful of his calzone. "Last year we did a meal, gathering exotic fruits and foul from the surrounding wilderness. It was incredibly well-received. It was also the day I decided Sera and I really did have to meet for coffee. It was the dress," he shrugs.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires look from Sonnie to Rhodes and back to Sonnie, chuckling.

“Don’t dogs love unconditionally as well? If I’m remembering what I’ve heard that is.” But she still wasn’t sure if she was a dog or cat person. Or even a pet person. Probably not a pet person, she didn’t have the time.

Nodding eagerly, “Yes! With a pretty waterfall and all that. Now I have to call the contractors.” She says with a laugh and shake of her head.

Looking thoughtful, “Hmmm, I might be able to do that.” Didn’t sound too hard.

“It was amazing!” she gushed, but decides to let Rhodes describe it. It had been his night after all.

Smiling to him, “I’m sure whatever you decide on will be great!” she encourages.

“Some of the best food I’ve had at a party.”
    She says with a nod. An eyebrow raised in surprised, “Really? The dress? I didn't think there was anything special about it.” she was truly surprised, “And here I thought it was my sparkling personality.” She teases.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"See, that's what you need, Rhodes. A black cat! Like a familiar!" she nodded as she spoke, thinking this was a brilliant idea.

"This is true," she nodded to Seraphina after devouring the last of her raviolis, "Unconditional love. Dogs are very generous, and very family oriented. Plus, they love belly rubs!"

The Beast smiled, picturing the Nix's possible renovations in her mind, "A whole water garden would be amazing! Koi are symbols of luck, too." She paused, looking at Sera and pondering, "You know, I think some koi have golden scales."

More evidence of the mermaid theory!

I'll see that tail, yet!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Oh, I thought there was. Or maybe it was the lack of dress," Rhodes says thoughtfully. He gives his girlfriend a broad smile. "Oh, that? That was when we went for coffee, darling. Entrancing."

He nods. "Cats have all those qualities too! I suppose having a second friend to scratch behind the ears could be fun..."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera smirks at the thought of Rhodes having a cat. Granted, he could be a cat person, but she didn’t know. But it amused her anyways.

“Makes me even more excited to meet your dog!” unconditional love wasn’t a human trait.

“Oh! Well, we could all use a little more luck. I’ll be looking into it. Making sure it’s something that’s feasible and wise to put in.” cause if they wouldn’t do well outside, then that’d be a no go.

Plus, they had to be easy to care for. “Golden scales huh?” she says with a sly grin and a wink. "If I go with koi, I'll make sure you help me pick them out then."

Sapphires widen as she laughs, “Lack of dress? There was enough dress there, everything that needed to be covered was covered.” She pointed out, then looks to Sonnie, “Not to mention it was floor length with long sleeves, so clearly there was enough dress.” Knowing the Beast would have her back. “But it is amazing how men are such visual creatures.” She knew it, it was why some dresses were picked over others.

“I wasn’t aware that cats liked to have their bellies rubbed.” She looked thoughtful then shrugged, “But they do look soft.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled broadly at Sera, "Fugly will love to meet you! And speaking of my son..." she waved down a waiter, "Hey, can I get a doggie bag for this calzone? Thank you!" Yes, it seemed she intended to feed her dog that nice calzone. She smiled more as the waiter departed to attend to her request.

"I didn't know cats liked belly rubs. You learn something new every day, I guess." She shrugged to Rhodes.

Then she pointed towards the Treasured on the topic of koi fish, "I will happily do that! They come in all sorts of colors!"

The Beast looked between the two Fairest, "Well, I'm sorry I missed seeing this now legendary dress. Which I'm sure was appropriately modest and stylish." She nodded.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles at Sera's laughter. He loved hearing her laugh. "Oh it covered everything.... just." He winks at Sonnie, then looks back to the Nix. "Maybe I just had a very active imagination. And women can be visually driven too. You think i just wear these suitz for me?" He flicks her a smile.

"Cats can be very affectionate with the right people. You just have to be willing to risk the claws."

It's been over a month. Shall we start wrapping up?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A wide grin appears, “Seems someone is going to get spoiled tonight! Which I think is wonderful.” Especially one that had been at a shelter, they needed extra love.

“Great! When I get the plans set, I’ll give you a call and we’ll go get some koi. And I love colors! So we need to make sure they are all different if possible!” she says with a nod. Plus, it would make the pond more appealing. Least she figured it would.

Smirking, “I didn’t know it was so legendary, but the next time you’re over, I’ll show it to you.” Then a nod, “Very modest and stylish.” In a way. Maybe.

Giggling, “There was never a risk of a wardrobe malfunction. Aside from it being a bit chilly, it was the perfect dress.” And worth it. “Oh, they definitely can be. You just tend to hear more about from guys.” Cat calls, stares, the whole thing. Giving him a once over, “I figured you just enjoyed suits. Though you do have a knack for picking ones that compliment you quite well.” But she had a feeling he knew he looked good in suits. Quite like how she knew that white dress fit her like second skin and would draw attention.

“See, I think I’d avoid rubbing a cats belly strictly for the risk of the claws.”
    She didn’t think claw marks on her skin would look good.

"This was the perfect way to spend the rest of the evening!"

Sounds good to me
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie giggled as she bagged the calzone for transport home. "Yes! He will be a very happy boy tonight!" She could already picture how excited the mutt would be when she brought this delicious food to him. Good boys deserved treats!

She then gave Sera a thumbs up, "I'll read up on koi and be ready when you are!" The Beast laughed, "You guys seemed to make it sound legendary!"

A nod was given, "Yeah, thanks for the nice dinner! This was great! Fugly and I thank you for your kindness." Sonnie grinned.

I'm good to wrap! Thanks for the scene!

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I suppose that could be true, but I hear it a lot from you." Rhodes smiles, but then stares, mock-aghast. "Quite good? Darling, I am wounded. I look immaculate." He smirks. Banter with his lover was always fun. They always made up. Spectacularly.

"I suppose, but what is life without a little risk?" the Flowering muses. "Always something worth taking a chance over."

There's a smile,a nd the Autumn Sovereign rises. "Yes, this was wonderful. We must do it again sometime."

Closing up. Thanks for the scene everyone!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread