(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, besides couch cushions, he likes turkey jerky." Sonnie nodded. She was probably kidding about the cushions. Maybe. "I bet Fugly would love a backyard to play in! I'll bring him by sometime soon!"

The Beast smiled, "That's nice! Just so long as you don't give out those little tubes of toothpaste. Nobody wants toothpaste for Halloween." She nodded in all seriousness. That was a crime against humanity.

Sonnie pondered the possibility, "Perhaps he was. I dunno what threat he saw in a book, though. It's possible he was just bored."

The wink was returned, "Secrecy about what?" Smooth.

She gave a grin towards Rhodes, "He's not... the prettiest dog. I think he's adorable, but he does get stares when I take him for walkies. Like Dear God, what is that thing? stares."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckles. "I'll find out eventually, darling. I always do."

The Flowering looks to Sonnie. "Something of a mongrel then?" He asks.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Grinning, “Then I’ll make sure I have plenty of that for him!” her couch was off limits, she didn’t want to buy a new one. “He can run and play his little heart out! I can even get one of those blue kiddy pools that he can cool off in.” seemed her taking care of those around her included animals.

Laughing and shaking her head, “No way! That is not appropriate for Halloween! Nothing but candy and something they can play with. Only fun.” The nod returned.

“Oh, well that could be. Maybe he just needs to get spoiled with tons of toys!” her mind already putting together a gift basket for Sonnie and her dog.

A sly smile, “I don’t know.” A giggle could be heard behind her hand.

Then a pout, “Aww! I bet he’s adorable! And let people stare, beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. And they’re probably just staring because they’re jealous.” Yup, that was it.

Glancing at Rhodes, “Do you now?” the Nix looked thoughtful, “Interesting.” But that could be because the Fairest didn’t hide anything from him. Or was it something else?

“I’ve heard that those make the best pets. Not that I know for sure, I’ve never had a pet, but I’ve heard it somewhere.”
    She shrugs.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie's joy levels suddenly skyrocketed because... dinner was here! Her plate of raviolis (and a calzone) was placed before the Beast by the nice waiter. Everyone else's orders were presented to them, as well. Once the waiter left, she happily picked up her silverware. "Yum yum!"

"Fugly should definitely be spoiled! Poor boy had a hard life before I got him!" She nodded before eating a delicious, hot ravioli. "He's my precious son, and he is beautiful to me."

She nodded again, "I heard that, too! Like, mongrels have fewer health problems."

"I would say he's a mutt, yes. I can't tell what breeds, though. Too many mixed together, I think." The 'Scrambler said, eating another ravioli. Italian heaven. "Mmmmmmmmm!"

Her eyebrows raised at Seraphina, "So you never had a pet, huh? I bet you'd make a great pet mom! Maybe like a fish or something?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckes at Sera's response. "Of course! You'll tell me eventually." He lifts her hand and kisses it.

The Flowering watches the plates arrive. "Ah, excellent! I am famished." He sets about eating his calzone. "Oh! Delicious. Sweetheart, you must try this," the Fairest says to Sera, gesturing with the fork.

He ponders. "I think I had a cat when I was a child? It was a long time ago. The memories are a bit hazy." He grabs the pepper and adds some to his meal, then sips his wine. "Pepper, anyone?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling and thanking the waiter, Sera eagerly watches the food being placed on the table.

“Well sounds like he hit the jackpot when you adopted him.” She compliments with a nod. Her fork and knife were picked up as she cut into her dinner. Gently blowing on some on her fork, she tried it. Eyes close as she appears to savor the taste.

“Oh wow!” she gushes, “Delicious! I seriously don’t believe they have anything bad on the menu!” pointing to the food, she looks to Rhodes, “You have to try this!” she insists.

Looking back to Sonnie, she shakes her head, “Nope. Not even a fish.” It wasn’t allowed when she was a kid. “Really? Thanks!” that made her feel good. “Never really thought about getting one, but I could try with a fish. Though I'd have to look into it, cause there are a lot of fish!” How hard could that be?

Smiling shyly, she knew he was right, she always told him things.

At the offer, she steals a piece with her fork. As she chews it, “That is good! I might have to get that the next time we come.”

Taking a sip of her water, she shook her head, “No thanks.” There was enough flavor for her. "Should see if they cater, and then have them provide the food for our next event!" that would be amazing!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Shaking her head at the offer of pepper, Sonnie munched on her raviolis, strangely leaving her calzone untouched for the moment.

"A cat, huh? Sounds about right." It somehow fit the Flowering well, in her mind.

She nodded to Seraphina, "Oh, yeah, like one of those really colorful tropical fish, with the fancy fins. Fish are pretty low maintenance, I think." An idea struck the Beast suddenly, "Oh, maybe you could put an aquarium in the Garden Grounds? People find fish relaxing!"

Another ravioli disappeared into her near-bottomless stomach. "Oh, yeah. Like for the... the next party. In the spring!" She nodded approvingly. "And here I was just going to suggest a pizza party."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes leans over towards Sera and gives her a peck on her cheek before taking a small piece of her meal, "Mm! Delicious! You always pick something good darling."

He chuckles. Shy Sera was always funny, just because it was so hard to get her that way. They had fun making each other just a little embarrassed.

"Does it?" He asks Sonnie, shrugging. "I suppose so. But fish don't be that hard to look after," the Autumn King agrees.

He ponders. "That reminds me. I need to start preparing for the next Season."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Taking another bite, chewing and swallowing before speaking, “So which makes a better pet? A cat or dog? As someone who’s had neither, I seek the wisdom of you both.” She’d heard stuff from others over the years about the difference. But it seemed to be dependent on the person. And she was curious.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, “An aquarium?” would that fit the look? “Oh! What about something outside for the expansion? Like some type of natural looking fish pond type thing with running water? Would that work?” there had to be fish that could live outside. And the city didn’t get all that cold.

“Pizza parties are always fun. What if we did two parties again? One with food from here, and one with pizza? Or just have both at one party! Best of both worlds!” they could totally make it work.

A shy smile was offered to Rhodes after the kiss. Absently, she went to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear before remembering, she had it up. “I think I either just get lucky, or they have nothing bad on the menu.” Which was what she was leaning towards.

“I can look into it. But might be something interesting to have around.” And if they were easy to care for, even better.

Sapphires look to him, “Oh. Is it going to be kept a secret again this year?” though it seemed each Season kept their party planning under wraps. “The food you had last year was amazing!” it was obvious they had put a lot of time and effort into it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I dunno. Cats just fit your whole aesthetic, Rhodes." Sonnie chewed on some ravioli in thought, and a bit of sauce dripped form her lips and onto her lap. Fortunately, she had thought ahead and a napkin caught the sauce before any harm could come to her dress. With a chuckle, the Beast wiped her mouth, "I know nothing about taking care of cats, and I've only had a dog for a few weeks. So maybe I'm a little biased. But you earn a dog's love, you've got it for life. You're part of their pack then."

Her eyebrows rose at the idea of an outdoor fish display, "Oh, like a koi pond? Koi are so pretty!"

The Courser grinned, "Two parties full of great food? Try to hold me back!"

"I mean, they should be easy, right? You don't have to walk fish, or water them. Just sprinkle fish food into their tank and keep it clean." She shrugged, as she was only guessing at proper fish care.

Sonnie looked at Rhodes and Sera, "I missed last year's 'Halloween' romp. What was it like?" Had she asked Sera that before? If so, she'd forgotten the answer. A Beast's brain could be like Swiss cheese sometimes.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread