Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well the quality of yer tool is important too. I think the many newer plastic ones ain't up ta past standards," Circe was grinning from ear to ear, "Not just sayin' them because I'm trigger happy."

She aims, "Which I totally am," then pulls the trigger to slay another rounded tin foe.

Barely hit
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-07-15 18:36:54 Circe rolls 10 to Can Hunter the sequel (10 Again) 6, 5, 7, 3, 2, 8, 6, 7, 2, 5 1 success

The shot hits but is well to the left of where she wanted it to be, leaving the can deformed on one side and somehow still on the cardboard.

"But new guns seem to have a lot of shotty work. Eh? Eh?" And now her eyebrows and ears were waggling.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Simone Sangoma

"If you say so, you're the expert."

Simone went silent as she settled for her last shot, easing the trigger back. The recoil of her shoulder was sweet relief.

She opened up her other eye as the hollow point took the can clean off the hood, a satisfying sound echoing back towards them both.

"About time."

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-07-19 14:57:46 Simone rolls 7 to Aim Smaller (DEX + Firearms + Spec + Rifle + Bullet type + Aim - 5) (10 Again) 9, 10, 4, 10, 8, 3, 4, 4, 5 4 successes

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Though Circe's ears were folded back to her skull she was smiling, "Good shot," and giving genuine praise as she let off another round. And sneezed while firing herself down to a half clip.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-07-20 23:24:56 Circe rolls 11 to Die cans die! (10 Again) 1, 1, 5, 2, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 6, 1 failure

"Fanculo!"

Then her ears bounce up as her red black eyes widen. "Oooh, idea. Ya wanna give glow sights a try right now? See if ya my equipment?" Offering to let Simone try the higher caliber rifle. Circe then grins evilly at Simone, "I got no problem with lettin' ya put yer hands all over my equipment," eyebrows waggled again. Surely this was not meant to cover for her horrible miss. No clearly it was not.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread