Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit smiles as Emily shares she's of the same mind in the matter of Nathaniel. Come hell or high water, he'd learn to fight. Even if he didn't want to.

It's for his own good.

The Redeemed offers a nod as her sister by Luna references the need with the arrival of the Pure.

"We'll do our best not to let that happen," she says, "but it'll be easier once he's able to stand his ground."

Turning her attention back to the cosmetics, Brigit's smile turns sheepish.

"Could you?"
    she asks, "I've never done much of any of this, so I'm pretty sure you can do better."

We are at the one month mark! Leaving time for you to post your conclusion and thanks so much for the scene!

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods, grabbing her cigarette. "I hope so. I kinda feel responsible for him."

Her face lights up again, and she blows smoke into the air and pulls out a mascasa. "Oh, B, babe, leave everything to me. You are gonna look sexy as hell..." The Crescent bites her lip playfully.

The two girl wolves have a great evening, eat the pizzas, and pamper each other.

Later on, Brigit will find out that Emily snores a little. And the next morning, she'll find out that Emily really can't function without coffee and walks around her flat naked.

This was a lot if fun! Thanks Stray!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

And so it was that these two Sisters under Luna bonded.

The night stretched on with the pair laughing, relaxing, and pampering themselves as the women of the Herd do. This night, the Moon Mother allowed their duty to pause, giving them the mercy of a much needed rest.

Come tomorrow their duties would begin anew.

When at last the pair retired, Brigit would sleep with a comfort she had not felt in some time. Come morning, Emily would find that Brigit was not bothered by her morning habits. In truth, within a part of every Uratha's soul there was a wolf and shame was not a trait of beasts. The Crescent would find that her blackmarked companion engaged in similar behavior, having slept and awoken bare. It was only when Brigit needed to return to the world outside that she finally clothed herself. For those engaged in Purity, clothes themselves were often a mask, diverting the eyes of the Herd from the wild heart within.

Likewise! Scene closed!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread