Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe had different ring tones for her phone depending on who called her. So she knew it was Cole texting her, so she decided to check. Whatever joy may have come from that knowledge died on seeing the message. Circe even unbottoned her coat as narrowed eyes glared at Fawkes off where he was by himself. Circe needed to backtrack on what she'd taunted Titania with and did so quick. Her voice was hard, "On second thought Titania, safest ta avoid bein' alone with him right now," nor did her glare ever stray from Fawkes.

Amusement was gone from the Fairest, she was ready for a psycho to cut loose at any moment. Her glare then turned towards Richard Price. Who seemed to be getting a call of his own. Circe didn't care, "Are ya aware of this problem Richard? How bad is this gonna be?"

Because if Richard had ordered Fawkes to snuff out Cole, Circe wouldn't hesitate to air the issue and draw her gun. If he didn't, Circe still had no problem with telling the others what the problem was.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie, having located some shrimp cocktail at the buffet table, made herself a plate and wandered back to the general grouping of changelings. A healthy-sized shrimp (because obviously Rich wouldn't cheap out and skimp on the shrimp) was nom'd as she looked to Sasha and smiled, "No worries at all. You're totally killing it in that dress!

She raised an eyebrow curiously, "Pictures and a... lion fountain? Nope, I just arrived a minute before you did. I don't think anyone has been out back yet. Does the fountain look like a lion? I'd like to see that!" Another shrimp was devoured.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Origins I'd review continuity? The date of this thread is June 20th Summer Solstice Circe does not recieve future texts?

4. Likes Origins liked this post

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: D'oh! I mixed up how continuity works with ES and Stickies. For some reason, stupidity probably, I thought ES was in continuity on date of first post but that is the other type. My bad, disregard Circe's previous post completely. Sorry <bows head in shame>

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord smiles at Sera. "I am something of a fan myself," he whispers.

Circe is as playful as ever. "Gunpowder? Subtle for you, isn't it? And just where would you get such a photograph?" Rhodes pauses, and holds up a hand. "You know What? Forget it. I don't want to know." he chuckles. "Back in a moment."

The Dread Lord slips off the bar, returning with a red wine and a lemonade, handing the lemonade to Sera. "There you are sweetheart. If you would excuse me, I have a little business to take care of before enjoying the party."

He turns to the other Monarchs. "King Richard? Lady Sasha? I have a few things for each of you."

The Dread Lord reaches in to his jacked and pulls out three envelopes - two in a similar hand marked for the Winter and Summer sovereigns, and a third for Richard in a different hand.

"Sadly, Mr Moon has been taken away, but he did ask I pass this along to you this evening," he says to Richard, then looking between them and handing them each an envelope. "The matching ones contain copies of the agreed Oath for each of you." He turns to Richard. "I realise this is Summer's event, so please, announce it when you see fit. I would ask, however, given magics and pledges are Fall's domain if you would permit me to perform the actual swearing of the Pledge, I would appreciate it."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

7. Likes Domino liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There were times when Sera was reminded how distracted Sonnie could get. This was a prime example. But, she shrugs, it was still an endearing quality of the Beast.

She looks surprised at what Sasha says, “Doubts? You always look amazing in what you wear! Always perfect for the occasion.” She compliments with a smile. And hearing her talk more, the Nix felt a bit underdressed. Maybe she should have gone with one of her more fancy dresses? She glances down at her more summery dress, frowning ever so slightly. But quickly smiles, “No, not yet. But I’d love to take a stroll back there. I enjoy fountains.” Maybe it was the calming sound?

Grinning at Sonnie, “Maybe we should all head there? Take a look.” She offers.

Accepting the lemonade, she smiles, “Thank you.” Seemed there was business to take care of, and she nods, placing a hand on his arm, “Try to not have too much fun.” She says with a smile and wink.

Looking to Sonnie and Circe, “So about these activities,” she begins, “what made Summer decide on them? I have to confess, I’ve never shot any type of gun before. Can it be done in a dress?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

P
    Penance

Penance was bit late to the party, but then again, she hadn't been in town for a while and had to get ready on short notice for the event as soon as she found out. Summer having an event at some stately manor house? They couldn't have chosen a place for her to feel more out of place. She just hoped it didn't show too much. This WAS the start of Summer's season and if her experience with these sorties told her anything, everyone liked to show up to these. She had gone for a... slightly unusual outfit, something outside of her usual military-esque attire.

She had chosen a navy blue croptop and a matching pair of nice-like sweatpants. It exposed far more skin than she was accustomed to (when was the last time she even bared her midriff?) but she was hoping this would make her seem more... approachable. Besides, this was a Summer event, there was bound to be some form of physical element to this event and this would let her move unimpeded. She had considered hardening her Mask... until she marched up to the stately manor and noticed the large, deep red banners hanging from the columns. Banners that were awfully reminiscent of her skin tone. ...Well she was already stepping outside of her comfort zone, so what was a little more discomfort? Who wouldn't want to talk to a woman with needlesharp teeth the size of acupuncture needles... or rams horns curving out of thick black hair... or ebony claws that were the match for steak knives... you know what, she needed to stop thinking about it and just go in there.

That... was a mistake.

"Shàngdì, wo méiyou wéi ci zhuózhuāng." Everyone was dressed in elegant dresses and suits. She spied at three crimson two piece or three piece suits and every lady here, save one was a fancy outfit of one sort or another. Why had she thought, given the location, THIS would be appropriate? The only thing she'd done right, perhaps was choose to forgo her Mask. At least her Mien matched the color scheme.

Practically slinking across the floor in hopes of not being noticed, she maneuvered her way over to Rhodes , whom she figured would want to see her the most. Which coincidentally put her next to every other monarch as well. And... huh. Circe wasn't among them, replaced by a well-dressed Ogre who must've had one of the most expensive outfits here. Well at least one of them knew how to dress to impress.

"Hello Lady Sasha, Lady Sera. Ashen Sovereign, I have returned. I hope me not being here was not a problem, but I had... personal issues." She bowed courteously before the collected Freehold nobility. Richard would likely notice her halting speech pattern had a strong Chinese accent to it, which probably made more sense when she wasn't the color of blood.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smiles happily at the Dread Lord's accusation of subtlety, but the smile grows to include a lot of teeth when her shipping scares him. The gunbunny loudly shouts the answer after him despite his request to not, "INTERNET!"

And then Seraphina had her attention, "Huh? Oh! Committee decision. Basically who can do what," she was talking with her hands moving as usual, "And how well. Ya shouldn't have problem. I won't say it'll look hot though Sera," she shakes her head, "It is really hard ta look hot with a pellet gun. But no recoil so the dress should come out fine. I honestly can think of a way yer dress could get ruined by a BB gun," the elfin Fairest shrugs while eying Seraphina's dress. She was being entirely honest about that too.

Her eyes did dart away to note the arrival of the red Ogress.

Penance's attire got a raised eyebrow and ear from Circe as the woman seemed to have taken her advice that blue on red was a good color for the Autumn Ogress. She then focuses on Seraphina with a phrase that entered her head, "And ain't no reason ta kick ass in all yer finery. Do it with style!" A blue hand gives Seraphine a thumbs up.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Brief pleasantries are exchanged with the party-goers, who on their part have almost settled in groups. Like always the ladies look dashing and the gentlemen dapper in their suits.
    Circe's spicy inference would have been dutifully ignored if not for the burn that rose in the Telluric's ears. Considering their past encounter and the fact she was wearing his jacket, the Bright One decides to join the Elemental by the patio.

Titania join Fawkes here
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

S
    Sasha

The Dancer was pleased many had showed up for the Summer Coronation. Yet, there still seemed to be some missing. The place was gloriously decorated for the evening and Sasha marveled at the ambiance of the building. It seemed like something right out of a picturesque plantation house from pictures she'd seen here and there.

There were some things in the Freehold that still made her long for days of the past. Yet, there were so many new and fascinating Lost in Sacramento now, that she wouldn't be able to trade some of them for that past. Still, there were many she wanted to bring back. Now was not the time to be sorrowful of what was gone. It was Summer's celebration and she was indeed here, in the present.

She looked around for Richard Price , just a moment or two, and then proceeded to come out of her shell of taking in the beauty, looking to see who may want to chat.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 26

You do not have permission to view the list of names.