Ended
Watch
71 - 74
DISPLAYED
(1906) Summers Ascent

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    A
    Abraham Norton

Attracted by the banter and determined to use the open bar to its fullest before the night is done, Abraham heads over to the three chatty Lost. Also, he's heard Circe boasting.

"Don't mind me" he says, seating himself at the bar right next to them, a glass of green absinthe in his hand "I'm just going to quietly celebrate my fifty percent success rate in the first attempt at shooting a gun I have ever undertaken"

It's all a matter of perspective, after all.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It's not my fault you went off the track in the Swiss 500. Those pedestrians sure were mad. Cops, too. And that's how I won that race! The trophy was made of cheese! It was delicious." Sonnie nodded along with her ridiculous story, pausing only to eat more shrimp.

"Well," she said to Abraham when the male Fairest walked over to the little group, "Fifty percent ain't half bad." Ba dum pssh.

The Beast glanced about the party, "Summer sure threw a ritzy party. I wonder how Autumn will compare."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Unremarkable)
    Mantle
    (Winter)
    New Identity
    (Reed Mills)
    Reed Mills

Mask
    Reed is by all accounts an unremarkable guy. Somewhere north of 30 and south of 40. He stands about 5’10’’ with a slight hunch. Mud brown eyes, curly brown hair worn on the longer side with unkept mutton chops. His face is lined from time out in the sun and his fingernails have dirt under them. He’s typically in work clothes and boots and it’s clear his occupation keeps him outside. He can often be seen wearing a broad-brimmed straw hat that has definitely seen better days.

Mien
    To those that can truly see him, Reed has skin the color of mud. A deep, rich brown. His pupil-less eyes are the same color. Even his teeth are brown. His face is deeply lined. Maybe scarred? His ears are pointed and his fingers are long and knobby. He is painfully thin with a pronounced hunch to his back and a pot-belly. His bulbous head is bald save for a thin layer of green moss. His mantle manifests as an added clarity, as if you are viewing him on a crisp, clear winter day.

PRE

“Yeah, you know... plant trees, rake leaves, all that,” Reed answers Sonnie. When Abe arrives, he gets a nod from the Wizened.

He gives Circe a smile: a bit unsure, a bit wary, a bit drunk. And then he sits back and watches the banter fly. Not really Reed’s thing, banter. The extended metaphors, the nicknames, the rapid fire back and forth—it makes his head spin. And so he lets them have the floor.

0 Scenes

Drinks and games, revelry abound. Friendly competition, and anger simmering under the sweltering Summer heat...

It's been a week folks!

End Scene!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 26

You do not have permission to view the list of names.