Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods. "You can't spread yourself too thin, Kaze. Narrow your focus a little. Look at Life for now. I want to look at Forces, then improve Prime for now to adapt to the Federal scanners."

She squirms slightly at the closeness of the voice, ten whirls around, leering. "You'd better not, or I'll kick your ass." That just seemed to be her reaction to things. "And that sounds like a good idea. You can deal with the people that show up."

So I don't have to.

The Obrimos looks at him, puzzled. "I dont know what you mean? I have never felt that about Winter. He is just direct. Unconfusing. That can only be a good thing.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wrong account!

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze looks serious for a moment. "No worries. I don't believe I'm going anywhere unless it's in a box. I don't have any family or other ties, even Order ties that would make me leave." he says. "I believe my...path, is here. How about you though? Do you have family or teachers or mentors that you might suddenly need to go see or help or something?" he asks. "I just mean...I haven't even been here a year, and I've seen a lot of people that seemed like they were here for good just suddenly...leave."

Kaze smirks at Phoenyx's defense of Winter. "Oh, well of course. He really likes you!" Kaze says, laughing! "You're perfect!" he says, sounding entirely sincere.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Something about that thought - Kaze, dead, gone - stirs something deep in Phoenyx's chest. Oh great. Not this again. Feelings. What's the point. She pushes them to one side."You can still get Arrow Orders to leave. That is how most of us get directed," she replies thoughtfully. "My sensei taught me everything I knew before I came here. He is a master of Life and and skilled member of the Adamantine Arrow. I don't expect him to need much from me. Occassionally he sends letters - he's... a bit out of touch. My parents and I talk through email. They think he set me up in an American chapter of the business he worked for, which isn't wholly untrue." The Firebird has that look again. Where she's involved in a lie. Whther it's because beating someone ove the head is easier it's hard to say, but Phoenyx doesn't have natural instincts for deceit.

There's a shrug and she pairs panels together. "I hadn't noticed. Whether he likes me or not is irrelevant. Winter clearly does the work of the Veil, and is experienced. Everything I have seen show me he is worthy of respect." The laugh makes her confused, and a frown appears, folled by a withering look. "Don't be a bonehead. If I were perfect there would be nothing to improve. No-one has achieved perfec..." Phoenyx stalls, watching Kaze's reaction and finally realising the context. She tenses, balling her fists as the mix of frustration and embaressment fight it out on her face. "You... were trying to compliment me, weren't you." She says, her expression wary.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Wow. You have parents...that don't know? I...I guess I didn't really realize it. I didn't think about it when you talked about your...uncle, right? So. Your parents are...Sleepers?" Kaze asks gently. "I don't mean to be rude. I mean, seriously if you don't want to talk about it, I will drop it and never bring it up again." he says.

Kaze grins as Phoenyx works out his intent. "If I 'compliment' you by saying something that I don't really believe, that would be flattery. It's just that, 'perfection' is only as objective as the standard, right? Like, I can have a 'perfect' record as an athlete, if I win every competition, but that's just one standard, and I can consider someone in the Special Olympics to be a 'perfect' athlete because of an incredible attitude and commitment to constant improvement, even if they don't win." Kaze 'explains'.

He shrugs. "I know, I'm talking too much again. It's just. You are perfect, really, by my standard." he says, leaning in to kiss Phoenyx.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx cocks her head. "Is that so strange? It's the best way to keep them safe. They think I am working for a company my sensei got me a position at... which isn't strictly untrue." She sets some tools aside. "Technically Great Uncle, but he is a Thyrsus Master of Life, and he's older than he looks."

The little Arrow stares at him, and stalks forward. "Yes, you are," she says, coming to a halt right in front of Kaze. "You have terrible standards," Phoenyx says, grabbing the front of his shirt and dragging him into a kiss.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods at Phoenyx's explanation. "Yeah, that's totally Wise. I mean, if I had a family left, I would protect them." he muses wistfully. "I guess I hadn't thought of that. It would be selfish to put them in danger, just...to keep the relationship."

He grins when Phoenyx stalks forward and enthusiastically returns her kiss! "This complimenting stuff is definitely worth keeping up the work to master!"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Firebird watches him with dark eyes. "We talk. From time to time. Not enough to risk them. They are my family, but this is my life." She doesn't sound emotional. Just another fact reeled off about her life.

Phoenyx looks up, a hint of a smirk on her face. She plays idly with a button on Kaze's chest, her breath quickening. "Call me it again. Tell me what you think about me."

We're over a month. Shall we start wrapping up?

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze looks at Phoenyx with his chocolate brown, puppy eyes, "I cannot imagine a more perfect woman and partner for me in any world or time than you, Phoenyx. True story." he says, grinning.

I'm good for a fade. I'd like to have another up though, which will be able to show them acting on all the recent departures. Maybe discussing whether to move back into the Circle of Creation or stay in the firehouse?

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

A smirk forces it's way onto her face. "You'll do."

Phoenyx gently but firmly steers Kaze against one of the pillars, and leans up to kiss him again.

Happy to fade out here and go around again. I'll jump into the new thread.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread