Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Slowly, Phoenyx opened her eyes and stretched out in bed. Slowly her arm snaked across the mattress, finding only empty space. The firebird grumbles loudly, and checks the time. 05.56 am. Awake before her alarm. Just.

Still. He should be here when I want him. Where the hell does he get his energy? If he's been using Galatea's "Life Tips" I'll kick his... annoyingly cute ass.

Slowly, the Arrow slipped out of the covers, enjoying the cool morning air, and began doing stretches of her own. He would be another half-hour or so - plenty of time to get warmed up for the day.

After stretching and a few kata of tai chi, the Arrow hears her... whatever he is... coming up the stairs. Phoenyx slips on Kaze's robe, which drowns her slightly but feels nice, and watches the door expectantly.

Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze enters with a tray with steaming tea in a cup with a small pot for refills and an egg croissant-wich on a plate. He sets the tray on the bed and smiles. "Good morning." he says.

"The Phoenix rises." he says, not for the first time ever. "I can go shower while you eat, or hang out with you here. What are you in the mood for?" he asks in a curious, inquiring tone.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Seeing the tray in his hands, Kaze is treated to exactly the same mix of emotions fleeting across Phoenyx's face. Every time. A slight blush at the kind act mixed with the annoyance of the imagined insinuation she needs her breakfast getting for her. Wanting to protest her independence while finally accepting Kaze just did it because he was nice (And that had taken several weeks). Seriously, the first time he made her breakfast she mistook it as an unbidden act of support that rattled her surprisingly frail ego.

The pun is treated as it always is - with a leer and annoyance at the Fieebird's inability to think of a quippy comeback. How do you still think that's funny?

"Stay."
    Half blunt command, half request. The Arrow looks up.at Kaze, a look of awkwardness and frustration. "I don't need you to make me breakfast. I want..." the words catch in her throat and Phoenyx looks away uncomfortably. "I... want... you... to-be-here-when-I-wakeup." She blurts the last part out rapidly like trying to pull off a band-aid.

Over the last few months of being officially "together" it had become clear Phoenyx was not someone touch with her emotions. Hell, her and emotions were barely on speaking terms. PDA was only rarely in her range. Getting her to open up was like getting blood from a stone. It was only here, in private, where she let her repressed feelings show through. Sometimes they were released in bursts like a dam breaking, it could be intense in good and bad ways. Sometimes, if she had actually put thought into it, it was like this; slow grinding gears the little Arrow thought was some kind of massive peice of over-exposure that was actually a very normal need for intimacy. It had been a similar process the first time she wanted to cuddle, like she thought intimacy was a glaring weakness.

"It would just be nice," she continues defensively, "if you were here. I'm not saying I need you to be. Just. That. It might be nice. Or something." She was starting to backpeddal and babble, her tone becoming defiant. Usually best to cut her off before she could build up steam.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Kaze says, surprised. Moving, flowing soft and smooth to Phoenyx, Kaze holds her and looks down into her eyes. "I am so sorry. I didn't even think of that." he says. "Of course. I never wanted to wake you up. But I should have. I will. From now on." the young mage vows.

Kaze looks very serious in expression at Phoenyx. "Thank you. For telling me, how you feel."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx braces defiantly. "It's... fine. It isn't important. I don't need waking up... I ... just... I don't know...." she blurts out as Kaze wraps his arms around her. It takes several seconds for the knot of muscle that is the young Arrow to relax under his arms. She inhales slowly, something about the scent of sweat calming and familiar.

She tries to put her jumbled thoughts into words. "I hate doing this. It's so hard. I... would just like you to be here some times. I don't know why. It's just... nice to have you here. When I wake up. Okay?" The Mighty shifts a little, like she has to get ready to fight her corner again.

Urgh. Feelings. Why are they so complicated? We could have just had sex and it would have been easy. But no. I had to get feelings.

Gently she pushes Kaze away so she can look at him. "You remember the pool is coming today, right? We need to get things sorted."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles slightly, "Okay." he says softly, whether to her request to be there in the mornings or to the agenda for the day wrestling with setting up and filling an outdoor pool in the indoors, he doesn't make clear.

Kaze frowns just a little in thought. "I guess, if I'm probably going to get all hot and sweaty and wet, I should probably not bother showering or changing my into a fresh shirt or even wearing one."

With that thought apparently on his mind, he strips off his sweaty tee shirt from his morning run uncovering a very toned abs and flat stomach and looks to the tray. "Are you hungry though?" he asks Phoenix.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

"Um." Phoenyx doesn't muster much of a response to Kaze as he strips off. It was hard to admit, but something about his ripped body was her literal weak spot. She blinks, forcing her mind to the present. "Don't bother with a shirt. I need to find some perks to this job. And I told you - I'm fully capable of making my own breakfast," she retorts - but still snatches up the croissant and takes a bite. It wasn't bad. Maybe she was in more need of food than she thought. She did have a sporadic extra exercise session in her schedule.

Stupid libido. Stupid sexy Kaze and his stupid sexy jacked body.

Phoenyx takes a deep breath. "Okay. So, when it gets delivered, we can start as soon as it arrives. Have you done anything like this before?" She asks, dark eyes watching.

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins as Phoenyx snags a croissant. "It's great, isn't it? I run right by that place, and always smell the fresh bread. It's amazing!"

He shrugs expansively at Phoenyx's question about his prior experience. "Not really. I mean, I dug out the hole for a pool once. That was a long, hot job! This should be a lot easier." he says optimistically. "How about you, Phoenyx? Did you ever have a pool before?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx delicately eats the pastry, nodding in agreement. It was tasty.
    "No. But if we follow the instructions it should be fine." Finishing the croissant she heads for the bathroom. "I'm getting a shower. If you aren't be ready when I am."

Just going to skip on a bit.

Phoenyx looks at all the parts, frowning. She wasn't an engineer but she could work on her bike. This shouldn't be this difficult. "Hmm. Any ideas?" She asks, looking at Kaze.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods intently, "Yeah. Okay, it's basically a really tough bag held up by a framework..." Kaze smiles. "So I watched some videos online, and it looks like the first step is to put the long pieces of the frame together, then feed them through the sleeves in the material, then stand them up and attach them together. It should be fine, even though we can't pound in stakes to secure it like they do outside. It just means...if the water really gets sloshing around in there, the pool could...move around a little. So no 'cannon balls', I guess."

Kaze pauses, "You know, if we really do this right, we could drill holes and put in solid supports in the floor...and put in a good drain too. That would be a good precaution, I think. But, obviously, it would make this a permanent thing, not something you can just take down for the weekend to use the room for something else...".

Looking at Phoenyx with a grin and chuckling, "Yeah, who am I kidding, we know for a fact water is going to be sloshing around in there; we have to go to the extra effort of building it securely into the room. I mean...if we do any training at all, and Galatea...or should I say, 'Jaws'!" he laughs. "I'll get the drill, and the saw."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread