(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

After devouring half of her banana, Sonnie looked around between everyone. She raised an eyebrow at the attitudes of Titania and Abraham, then shrugged and looked back to Seraphina with a curious expression. "So, any plan for searching for Ingrid, Your Queenliness? I don't know anything about her, so I got no idea where to start aside from that jazz club place she invited me to when I first arrived in town."

Finishing the banana, the Beast looked at the empty peel in her hands and wondered what to do with it.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She couldn’t deny the truth in Titania’s words. This whole thing had been mishandled, and that would need to be fixed.

“Your support means a lot, and I hope we can take some time later to talk more.”
    She wanted to make sure her fellow Spring knew her loyalty was still with Ingrid. Who she hoped had simply spent some time in Hedge and lost track of time, and would laugh at this whole thing. That was her hope.

Nodding, “I’ll give you a call later.” She wouldn’t force Titania to stay if she wanted to leave.

Then the jabs continue, and she was quickly growing tired of it. A hand runs though her hair as she gathers her thoughts and quiets her temper. “What is it with duels lately? Are they that exciting?” she asks to no one in particular, with a tired smile and shrug. Not that she’d stop them, let them have it out in the Hedge if they needed.

Sighing heavily, she looks to Sonnie, “I was going to see if I could find her office, she was a practicing private eye, so she had to have an office. Then try calling her again. I don’t think going into the Hedge to look without a destination is smart. It’s too vast and dangerous to wander around in. If anyone wanted to go with me, I would welcome it. If not, I won’t take offense.” Some cared, and some didn’t. And that was fine. “Which jazz club?” she asks Sonnie with interest. “Was it the Blue Note?” she asks, though she figures the Beast would have said that. “Then I’ll call the other Monarchs, ask them some questions. Unless someone else wants to, either way, everyone should be kept in the loop as to what’s going on.”

She holds her hand out for the banana peel, and if Sonnie gives it to her, she walks around the bar to place it in the bin.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Vincent, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie handed the banana peel over to Seraphina, with a laugh, and watched curiously as the (acting) Queen of the Spring Court disposed of it for her. How many fae monarchs would do that?

An idea came to her, and she snapped her fingers, "Oh, do we have anything that smells like Ingrid? Maybe my dog can track her down? He's part bloodhound! Maybe. I dunno. It's hard to tell, but it's possible!" She nodded enthusiastically.

The jazz club? "Um, no, not Sasha's place." The Courser couldn't remember what it was called offhand, so she searched her phone's DM history. "Just a sec..." Scrolling back to last November, she found her brief communication with Ingrid and showed Sera the name and address of the club in question.

The Beast blinked in surprise, "She's a private eye? That's so cool!" This concept fascinated her, and after a minute, an ever better idea than the bloodhound tactic hit her.

She grinned widely, "Oh, wait! Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait! Crazy idea here! Bear with me! Okay, check this out....let's hire Ingrid... to find herself! Brilliant, right?" She nodded, then paused a beat and thought. "Wait... no, that won't work. What if we can't afford her rates?"

A
    Abraham Norton

"If I wanted excitement, my Queen, I'd go for a rollercoaster ride. Dueling is a time-honored method of dispute resolution - like when someone's tongue flaps an implication of treason. Cutting the Gordian knot, as it were" At this point both sarcasm and rhetorical questions clearly escape the knight-errant as concepts.

"In fear of disappointment I'm not even going to ask if you knew her mundane identity. What I can tell you, however, is that from all my time among the local Thorns I have not seen any sign of Ingrid. I am not against checking again, alone or with someone else, but like you said - not much point in just shooting blind" Especially if your environment of choice is a psychoactive, ever-changing maze where every blade of grass wants to kill you.

He listens to the last comment about 'hiring Ingrid to find herself' and his face is like chiseled stone. What was that about him not taking their Queen's disappearance seriously? Amazing how quickly this meeting devolved into a parody of itself.

Then again, the 'Scrambler did tell him she uses humor as a defense mechanism. So maybe she was worried, and just employed goofy jokes to cover it up?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Anything that smelled of Ingrid? “Uh, I’m not sure. The only thing that I could think of is this Tavern. She put a lot of herself and effort into this place. There could be something in here.” At this point, she was willing to try any option. Queen of Spring was not where she pictured herself, and hoped to be able to pass it back.

Looking at the phone, Sera nods and programs the name and address into her own phone. “I’ll give them a visit. Did she use the name of Ingrid or another name?” would be good to know.

Nodding with a smile, it was cool.

But then chuckles, “It’s hard to hire her if she’s not answering her phone.” She says gently, not wanting to hurt Sonnies feelings, the Beast was trying. “And I think she’d give us a discount.” She adds with a wink.

Sapphires look to Abraham and she nods, “It is, and one I respect. I just haven’t seen one in a while, and haven’t heard them mentioned very often. But traditions are to be respected.” She’d never stop others from dueling of that’s what they needed.

She didn’t know Ingrid’s mundane identity. She honestly never thought to ask. “Perhaps in light of the current situation, we could make sure we know of each other’s mundane identities, just in case.” It couldn’t hurt. And they could even swear to a Pledge if there was worry. The Nix then frowns when he admits he hasn’t seen signs of her in the Hedge, “In that case, we go mundane first. If you want to check the Hedge, I’d rather you not go alone. Though I’m quite sure you can protect yourself.” He was a Knight after all. “If you do, just let someone know.” She wouldn’t stop him.

Sighing, “Guess I’ll go make some calls and get this moving forward. Did we want to set something up to meet and talk in a few days?” she asks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"If she's not around, will the Tavern, like, fall apart or something? I've heard these places get eaten by the Hedge if the owner leaves it alone too long." The Courser looked around the Hollow, eyeing the ceiling supports for signs of rot or damage. Suddenly it didn't feel so safe.

Sonnie could only shake her head at Seraphina, not having heard Ingrid use any other name. But she did share the wink with the Nix, glad that somebody appreciated her attempts to lighten the mood. Being the class clown was not a cake walk.

The monkey girl's head tilted to one side, a sign that she was thinking, or curious, "Sonja Wu is the only name I go by. My, um, original name isn't something I can use anymore." She shrugged and glanced away, having no desire to discuss her Fetch.

She looked back to Sera, however, and nodded, "I'll go check out that club, maybe ask the staff if they've seen her recently. A few days is fine. You've got my number, Sera... um, Queen Sera. Acting Queen Sera?"

A
    Abraham Norton

"It certainly... helps that I don't have a fake identity. Never developed the contacts to make me one, never really had a reason - being, quite literally, on street level" And if push came to shove, he could always dive in the Hedge and emerge in Bismarck, ND or something.

"If the Tavern is not maintained then yes, it'll be reclaimed by the Thorns at some point. But I don't think she was the only one to commit? So it's unlikely it'll disappear completely" Unless it's neglected. But Abraham thought it unlikely - the Hollow was too valuable a resource for the Emeralds to just abandon it.

"I'm fine with comparing notes in a few days. In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes peeled"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“There could be noticeable changes if we don’t anything into it. The Tavern reflects what we are all willing to invest in it.” It just meant they needed to put more into it.

Nodding, “Not many of can use our original names, so I get that.” She had no desire to go back to that name. It wasn’t who she was now, it didn’t reflect her.

“Oh thank you! That will be a big help.”
    It was one last place she’d have to visit. She then chuckles and waves her hand, “Just Sera. This is temporary until we find Ingrid.” And if not? Then someone else would have to step forward.

“Same here.”
    She wouldn’t even know who to ask about one. “So I guess that makes things easy thus far. We’ll have to check with Freya and Titania, but it’s good info for us to have.” Would make looking for each other easier if they had to.

Shaking her head, “She wasn’t. I’ve put some of myself into the Tavern as well. And if need be, I’ll put more, this space isn’t going anywhere.” Not if she had something to say about it.

Smiling, “Thanks.” The extra eyes would always help. “So did we want to meet up back here in a few days? Or sooner if someone find something?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled and nodded and she grabbed the box of Fruit Loops off the table. And some bacon. Because bacon. Also, she grabbed up her bag and staff, storing the breakfast meats away for later, apparently. "Oh, okay. So we can upkeep the Tavern, then? Cool! I'll help out!" The Beast didn't want her Court's central gathering place to be lost, or diminished.

"Sure, we can meet back in a few days. Share what we found! If anything, that is. Um, yeah, so okay! If Que-- if Sera thinks we're done here, I'll head out?" She looked to the remaining Springs as she walked backwards towards the exit to the human realm. One hand was already digging in the cereal box.

I'm good to close if you guys are.

A
    Abraham Norton

Not having anything to add, the knight-errant simply nods. At least (and at last) they are going somewhere.

I'll close this Scene in 24 hours in case any final responses are yet to be made

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.