Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

The Fairest enters the tavern sporting a big radiant smile and a platoon of cubic shaped lights in her wake, clad in a pair of light blue denim more fitting of a shopping stroll than a "business meeting".
    "Good morning", she announces cheerfully, punctuating her words with a wave of her hand. "Did I miss anything?", of course she was right in time, her inner clock never failed. She goes to drop her tote on one of the stools.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

2. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya briefly broke her steely look towards Abe to glance at Sonnie. "We should," she said, her visage a little softer when regarding her fellow Beast, though it still bore a serious edge, "We'll talk soon."

Turning her head back to the Flowering, Freya speaks. "I am of a mind with Sonnie," she said, "You speak of a want to serve the Court, but Spring does not favor you as heavily as Sera. By that alone, it is she that embodies the season the most. It is... a comfort to hear you understand that, but I am more concerned at your lack of care. You've been dismissive of Ingrid's safety and I will not bow to any monarch who lacks compassion. No matter how effective they think they are. This is not the Middle Ages and you aren't even the most favored by our season. So tell me again how this isn't a power play?"

She let that one stick. Nice or no a move to the throne remained a power play nonetheless and Abe had already tried to put himself forward as a candidate, perhaps even the candidate by taking Ingrid's seat.

"By that reason alone, you wouldn't be a monarch. Not really anyway," she says, "It's best to wait for Sera. If Ingrid is truly gone, she deserves the chance to seat herself. If she declines, then we can speak about a new leader. I propose a Regent to seat themselves until the next Spring Coronation when the Antler Crown can pass along the right way. That will give you the time you and anyone else might need to prove themselves worthy as our season's greatest representative, but I will not call any my King or Queen unless they are truly favored. This way we retain strong leadership without appearing weak to the other courts."

Unless someone proved they boasted a greater Mantle than attending Lost, they simply weren't as qualified in Freya's eyes.

Then came a sweet voice she had not heard in some time. Lovely Titania. Though her gaze remained Abraham alone, but it softened a bit. The cheerful little Fairest had always been kind and seemed to lack the fear that Abe and Sonnie had displayed when first meeting Freya. To Mother Talons, that held a special place in her heart.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

I spoke with YYC and sadly got confirmation that Ingrid won't be attending this scene, nor will she respond to Sera's call. If you are fine with proceeding, I'll post a proper reply after a post from Seraphina

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Somewhat defeated, she reenters the Tavern. Spotting Titania, she puts a smile on,
    “Hey Titania! Good to see you.” She greeted.

“So I wasn’t able to get a hold of her.” She says to group with a frown, “I tried a few times, hoping I got the number wrong.” But she didn’t. If she knew where the Darkling lived, she’d head over there.

Sighing, “How did we want to proceed?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham shakes his heads his head at Sonnie schooling him on what does and doesn't constitute a good impression.

"What I wanted was to start a discussion. I wanted everyone to form an opinion, to care about what happens next. Taking Ingrid's seat achieved just that, so we can move on to the next act of our little play" The metaphor was innocent enough, but it could be also read more darkly, given enough paranoia "I agree that most of our Emerald compatriots have mercurial tendencies, even if I take personal offense that you failed to mention knights in your enumeration" He says with a smile, and a joking tone. Something to lighten up the mood "However, what we often forget about is that the Court of Spring is about something more than just Desire. It is, at its core, about sacrifice" The story of Mother Susan and how she struck a deal with the Season of Renewal. Treated as a fairy tale by many of the rank-and-file Courtiers, if it's known at all.

But then, aren't all changelings proof that fairy tales are fundamentally true?

"The Oath is a separate matter entirely, and I believe the Crowns need a little nudge on it, if they want it as much as they claim they do" Sasha had first-hand experience with an Oath in this city. Rhodes was an Autumn, and an expert at Pledges at that. Richard was clearly a veteran of many a battlefield. What could possibly take them so long?

He acknowledges Titania's entrance with a nod, but not much more than that. The knight-errant is too engrossed in the argument he is trying to make to allow diversions.

"Freya, I hasten to remind you that Ingrid - when she was around - had a Mantle weaker than that of Sera, and yet there could be no doubt about which one of the two was a Monarch. And although I am biased, I don't think I lack compassion - in fact I'd be more than happy to go look for our stray Queen wherever you want after I am certain that the Spring remains strong - for the sake of every single person in this Freehold and beyond it. We cannot afford to chase every far-fetched clue and watered-down lead until we face reality and decide to move on" The needs of the many outweighed the whims of the few. How could she not see that? Even with the lack of peripheral vision most predators are cursedf with, didn't Freya profess to be a mother? Or at least of motherly instinct? Isn't the survival of a brood more important than a single hatchling?

Then Seraphina enters, and it is as he feared - no answer from the plum-scented Darkling. Some cracks appear in the Flowering's crafted visage of laid-back neutrality, and before they are patched - worry seeps out. The man sighs heavily.

"In light of that revelation let me ask you as bluntly as I possibly can - Seraphina, do you want to be the next Monarch of Spring?" A yes or no question. No reasoning, no evasions, no time for campaigning or slander. The Desire will out if it's there, and they need to know if it is. Not next month. Not tomorrow.

Now.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie merely shrugged, already so over the whole seating arrangement situation. Her concerns right now were centered on Ingrid's safety. Holding the cereal box in her lap, she stuck her tongue out at Abraham, "Oh, right, sorry. Knights, baristas, house moms, delivery girls, whatever the heck Titania does for a living. Hiya Starlight!" Sonnie waved to the Bright One as she arrived.

"One way or another, we are going to find Ingrid. We'd be a pretty sucky Court if our Monarch simply went missing and we never bothered to look. Anyway, hopefully Sera will get her on the horn and we'll know for sure."

Speak of the devil. The return of Seraphina at first had her with a hopeful expression, but that was quickly dashed by the Nix's response. Then Abraham fired off the Big Question, and the monkey Beast could only look to her friend and await the answer with baited breath.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

A warm smile is reserved to Seraphina. An even warmer and dazzling one is exchanged with the Hen Mother. As for the monkey, "I currently find myself unemployed" she replies in what could have been a hiss, had she been less dignified.
    From what she could gather, the Knight Errant was bringing to their attention - in a most inelegant manner - the crucial and rather thorny issue of succession. Inelegant, because as fate would have it, they hadn't even found out about their Queen. Wholly preposterous and if anything, quite hazardously premature.
    That killed off the mood... instantly.
    "Hasn't the Wyrd made its preference for Queen Ingrid clear? And if so, what right do we have to overturn that decision?", it was hard to miss that her question was wholly rhetorical. "Furthermore, our Queen belongs to that peculiar genus of us, that is not stranger to lengthy periods of isolation. We should confirm her whereabouts before committing ourselves to a hasty decision", she paused to give Seraphina an apologetic smile. "Not that I would object to Sera's ascension. But first we have a duty to our current Queen, as friends"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

12. Likes Stray, Abyssalstar liked this post

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya listened as the ambitious little knight offered his rebuttal. He made some good points, but Freya's stern demeanor showed she was not wholly moved by his reasoning.

"It's interesting to hear you talk about sacrifice when your actions here best illustrate negligence," she says, "No one is saying we should look everywhere or chase every clue that comes our way. You are right that we need to move on if Ingrid is indeed gone, but you are very wrong to assume that we should abandon the search after a simple phone call. My fellow Beast is right. Only a weak court would abandon the search without even beginning."

Amber eyes soon find Sera.

"I will accept you as Ingrid's successor, Sera, but I feel I should caution you," she said, "Fate is a fickle thing, I think our kind knows that better than most. Despite the hasty proposal, I feel its best to look for Ingrid before you take the role. I also disagree with the use of a title until the next Spring comes to pass. Abraham seems intent on bucking traditions. I am not. They exist for a reason... but, if we cannot find Ingrid, I don't see how we have another choice beyond the establishment of a Regent until the right time comes."

Finally a nod to Titania.

"I agree," she says, "We owe Ingrid that much, even if some feel differently."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Hands were held up in front of herself, “Whoa, lets slow down here and examine the facts. Our Queen appears to be missing, and that needs to be addressed first and foremost. We owe it to her and our Season to take the time to look for her.” That was most important.

Nodding to Titania, “She is right, we have a duty to Ingrid, and I won’t see it ignored. She would do the same for any one of us.”

Looking to Freya, “Thank you, but I actually don’t want the crown. I never have. And this will be the third time I’ve turned it down. I’m no leader, I’ve never wanted to be a leader. I get immense happiness as Joyex, and would rather continue to fulfill that role.” It was the truth. “If we need someone to step forward until we can either find Ingrid, or until the next Spring Coronation, I’m willing to do that. Just as someone to mediate between members and other Courts. Though if we don’t feel we need that, that works as well.” They were a Court, and as a Court they would decide.

“But Abraham, surely you must realize how it looks to others right now. You call the meeting, and we find you in the chair usually reserved for the Queen. Appearances can be deceiving, and wrong, yes, but it still sets some on edge.”
    She wasn’t trying to start anything, just point out the obvious.

“But I think we need to come together and look for her. We gather the facts we know about her, and follow them.”
    Sometimes they just moved to a new city, but sometimes it was more serious. And they needed to know.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 24

You do not have permission to view the list of names.