Ended
Watch

(1906) Edward, Twist and the Lady

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    A
    Art Gridley

Art pauses just outside the growing social circle, all eyes on Domina. A migraine forms, and his beast panics. He watches, standing at an awkward distance. Too close to go unnoticed. He has made a terrible mistake. His body freezes. Just come back some other time to be acknowledged. Just get out now or before you make a complete fool of yourself. His posture screams, "help!". His eyes transfixed on Domina.

V
    Vivian York

The Deava was glad to hear they were in agreement with the laws. One thing she hadn't established with the Prince, was something she would bring up sooner than later. Perhaps in their meeting.

"Good, I am glad you are all in agreement with the laws and understand them." She smiled and looked at each one of them. It was impressive to see many new faces, and it was also her favorite.

The question from Hanna wasn't going to bring the best news, but it could be good news for the new arrivals.
    "Unfortunately, I was informed that recently Mr. Krieg has left the Domain for a while. I do not know when he will return. In the meantime, there are three Nosferatu in the Domain according to my records. You will need to decide on a new Priscus, and at your earliest convenience and report back to myself, or Herald Jacque . You may use the meeting rooms for the purposes of your initial meetings for now." Vivian wished she had better news for them, but alas, some Clans and Covenants were slightly rotating.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist lets out a soft sigh, playing along with Domina's pout.

As Vivian continues her work in acknowledging, Twist listens with the polite attentiveness required for being located within the circle of conversation. What surprises her most of everything is the lack of formality her clan and covenant mate gives the entire situation. Perhaps she already knows the various parties and their affiliations or reasons for coming but ... to not even make a passing question on them?

It tickled in a worrisome way. She would not say anything right now, but that did not mean she would not ever. And then another worry- Krieg was gone? She did not like that at all. Perhaps after court she should make a visit to Ale, just to be safe.

It wasn't impossible to miss Art's arrival, but it was close. His beast nearly hidden under the noise of the others. His intent was clear and it was an opening for her. Drifting back away from the circle around Vivian York , the move made room for him and the Acknowledgement he clearly sought.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

H
    Hanna Kadlek

"Oh," Hanna replied, not hiding the surprise in her voice. Obviously she had no clue just how influential this Mr. Krieg was apart from the fact he was their Hierophant. Actually, thinking back on it from earlier that evening, Thomas had already told her this information. The Haunt just hadn't put two and two together.

So, yeah, surprise in her voice. Along with a touch of...interest, perhaps? Well, if someone had to fill the void.....

The subtle movement of Twist caused Hanna to shift also just as her brain caught up with her nostrils, which then dragged her head around towards the owner of the smell. It seemed he was stuck, staring at The Bitch. Uncomfortable isn't a suitable enough word for it.

"Nice t-shirt," Hanna directed towards Art Gridley , offering him a warm smile.

Don't embarrass me, cousin.

S
    Steven

"Well, I am pleased that I did not offend you Mr. Heinrich, or you Judex Twist."

Maybe it's her beauty. Maybe it's her allure. Maybe she's born with it. But whatever it is, Thomas can't seem to get a bead on the ragingly beautiful woman. She gives him a demure smile. "With Priscus Krieg being gone, doesn't that mean that there is a gap in both Clan Nosferatu and the Circle of the Crone, Correct, Seneschal York?"

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-24 20:43:46 Domina rolls 5 to Wits + Subterfuge (10 Again) 9, 5, 7, 7, 7 1 success

As Art approaches, the angelic, goddess that is Domina gives art a smile no different then she would give the enticing York, the provocative Kadlek or even the seductive Twist.

Domina takes a moment to review the laws, smiles, nods and hands the document off.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable walked Patience over to this group. She stood quietly waiting for when Vivian was ready to accept in yet another new face tonight.

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

Patience halts at a respectful distance behind Mabel. On her way across Court, she'd kept her head bowed. But now, she looks unabashedly at this group of the Damned. Her eyes do not quite fit in their sockets.

The Thing Inside thrashes with displeasure at so many new Beasts. Torn between the desire to attack and flee, Patience is frozen.

She does not speak, will not until she has been introduced.

She stands too straight. The skin stretched across her face seems grotesquely tight. The skull beneath slightly misshapen.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward nodded to Vivian in response, trusting that she would offer further direction for acknowledgement. If she didn't, he would ask in a moment.

It was unsurprising that his question got swallowed in the mess of new people. While typically having no issue with crowds, he took the chance to focus internally, noting the increased pressure on the Beast with every approach. Gently putting it to rest again and again. It is always worst the first time, it will get better.

In turn, he nodded to Domina, allowing the conversation to flow around him — only feeling somewhat ill at ease.

V
    Vivian York

"I cannot speak for the Acolytes. They may have a plan in store." Vivian glanced at Mable, wondering if she were to answer. "Do you have any ideas, Keeper Wood?" She asked in a chipper tone with yet another new person. "And who might you be?" ( Patience )

"Before I acknowledge all of you that are new, what reasons do you have for coming to the Domain of Sacramento? We all need to proceed with some caution now and again of course." She looked to each new person with a curious brow and awaited for the answers.

Apologies for the delay folks! Life kinda sucks right now, but I'm trying to keep going!

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

And another wave.

And finally some concerns were mollified.

Touching Edward lightly, she made a subtle gesture of 'find me if you need me when done'. Toward Domina, she smiled and dipped her head, acknowledging the enjoyed moment of conversation before the work had started.

And then, slipping back, she left the potential new members of Alessandra's court in Vivian's capable hands.

Twist returns to the main thread
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 27

You do not have permission to view the list of names.