"Likely if he has to?" Garrett admitted, frowning at the thought, "I personally think it would only serve to increase tensions, since he runs his mouth worse than I do, and this is not a company where rage will secure benefits for the family." The Savage flinches as he runs the numbers,

"I think, Mable, that this is going to end in you being by yourself once more. I would focus your attention of getting your own department in order if you think it will benefit your future to stay. I was looking to repair the culture here, but the scaffolding is broken, and I am not looking to force my family to stand on it just for the sake of appearances. Too dangerous for us; we were not bred for the board room, so to speak. The idea of the loners getting put on meat shield detail on the front lines also rubs me the wrong way. However...I cannot change the world, can I? Just my own destiny. Embrace Change."

He flicks the glass, causing it to ring. "Fuck that political noise. This is our night, lets talk more shop about things that matter."

Shifting the subject back to their personal experiences, Garrett orders another bottle and spends the evening getting to know Mable Wood.

Thank you for the great Scene!