(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Then we need to make it happen. I think my sanity could use it.” She needed to focus on herself once in a while.

“Well, the closet hasn’t had any new additions lately, maybe it’s time for a few.”
    She jokes. “But I don’t think it’s too much to ask for people to act like adults and not spoiled children who didn’t get a nap. I’ll be working with the Herald and Keeper to make sure the Laws are clear and understandable.” And if there needs to be an example, then it will happen.

“I would. I don’t want Tenancy just handed out, then it doesn’t become as valuable and sought after. For things with Covenants, I’m a bit more understanding with them wanting Tenancy, especially if they have a building in the area. But once Regents are in place again, it will be up to the Regent. That being said, I do want to know who has Tenancy and where.” Should someone need to be punished, it was a good place to start. There was a half-smile, “I thought I could do it all, turns out, I was wrong. Between keeping up with calls, texts and letters, it’s getting to a bit much.” Seemed everyone always wanted something.

“I’d personally like to see more themes or décor that sparks conversations. I’ve been slowly building my own collection of art. Which is why I was sad when Cynthia Weiss left, her art is phenomenal. Live music was suggested, but I see that being tricky. And I haven’t played in more years than I can count. Though I don’t see many wanting to hear me play.” She says with a laugh and wink. “But themes are great, something fun, distracting. Like when we had that Steam Punk themed one! That was a lot of fun." and she even won for her costume.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

If the Daeva had a nickle, hell even a pence for all the times some wanker complained about the world owing them, of that life has been hard, she would have probably exceeded the riches of the Crown in England.

Vivian kept herself from bursting out laughing. "Asking people to act like respectful adults. My my, we may 'trigger' someone's whiny ass bullshit of 'don't tell me what to do'." She shook her head and threw her hands to the side. "My apologies, over the years working with the homeless, I have paid far more attention to the younger generation who whine if they aren't given 'what they are owed' and it really grinds me to the core." She paused, and had another thought. "I really do wonder what some Sire's are thinking when they embrace a few of these morons. Were they accidental? Or, did the Childer hide their true nature deep enough to somehow manage to think they were worthy of being embraced?" Vivian really wished that most Kindred would keep the tenants of 'something', they didn't embrace children, perhaps they shouldn't embrace adults who act as such either.

When Ale spoke about what she wanted for recording, she wondered now that Rebecca was gone who would be keeping track of that. "With Ms. Simmons leaving, where are the records for Tenancy and such. I have not given out any rights to anything, so if some were given out by you, let me know." She tilted her head slightly. "Hopefully anyone who gets a Regency and someone's Covenant dwelling is there, those people are either lenient about it, or at least come to an agreement."

"I try to keep and pass all pertinent information to you, Ale. I don't want you left in the dark about anything or not know something when asked. So I will do my best to continue keeping you informed." Vivian knew that being Prince was extremely taxing. How Asa did it for so long was truly a mystery.

"Live music is a pain in the Arse for us down here. I'd rather not risk a Masquerade breach if something went wrong trying to veil the musicians again. Although, having live music upstairs in the Nox, and having it projected on a screen down here may be something different." She rolled a shrug a the suggestion was made.

There was something that Vivian definitely agreed on. "Now, having themes that spark intrigue and conversation are what we should be doing. Granted, they may not always be received well by some, which goes back to some brats always having to be contrary. I have a mental list of great themes, I can send them to you if you wish. If there are some you'd like to reserve for formal courts, that can be done. For other nights if you'd like the 'light' version of some themes displayed, that could be good for aiding in conversations." Then they could send it to the Keeper to make sure it was followed, delegating was fun.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “I know, I am simply difficult and too demanding.” She jokes. “But if someone feels ‘triggered’ we can make a meeting room into a safe room of sorts. They can go in there and figure their shit out. Though if acting like adults is too much, those with a problem can leave.” That was that. Laughing and shaking her head, “Nothing to apologize for, and I think you’re spot on. We are seeing an increase in people who think they are owed something. Take the Monomacy nonsense, just because it’s in the Laws, does not guarantee it. But people seem to think they are entitled to it, which isn’t the case. If we had Monomacy for every hurt feeling, there wouldn’t be a Domain.” Fucking kids.

“It does make you wonder about their Sire’s. And it seems to be getting worse as the years go by. Or maybe there’s some type of mental defect going on.”
    A shrug, “Who knows.”

Shaking her head, “There haven’t been records kept for Tenancy yet, it’s something I’m starting. We’ll have to stay on top of the Boons until an acceptable replacement for Harpy can be found. The only one I have handed out is to Mr Boyle, so that he may repair the Temple for the Circle and host a Court there in September.” So there was that. “Yes, that will need to be addressed with Floren. I would like to see both Covenants working together in the Regency.” Because if not, there would be issues between the two.

“Well, being left in the dark is not an ideal place to be.”
    She says with a wry smile, “So long as we agree on what’s pertinent, I think it should be good. I also have to stop thinking I can play peace keeper with everyone. I should only have to get involved if no other options have been successful. It’s just hard for me because I’ve always ran my business very hands on, and that’s spilled over.” And clearly it wasn’t working as well. Kine were so much easier to deal with.

“Huh, that would be one way of doing it. Well, until we can figure it out, perhaps some prerecorded music will be good. Maybe something soft and mellow? Set the tone per say? I know I’m a lover of classical piano music, but maybe there is something else.”
    She was open to suggestions.

“I know Keeper Wood is eager to express her ideas as well for Formal Courts. I’ve always enjoyed costumed ones, where we have to put a little thought into it. Plus seeing what others come up with and talking with them about it is always fun. The Fire and Ice Court seemed to have gone well, so maybe something along those lines. Maybe Heaven and Hell, or something. I don’t know,” she laughs, “party planning is not one of talents. But maybe you and Keeper Wood could exchange ideas, and let me know. I trust you with things like that, we think along the same lines with what’s ok and what isn’t.” she then thinks, “I never thought of that. ‘Light’ themes, any ideas what those could be? I know I intend to include more art as I acquire it.”

V
    Vivian York

Vivian was born into privilege and wealth. Yet, she never felt like she acted entitled by any means. Moving to a new Domain and thinking you are owed was simply a recent generation thing. She wonder how long the America's would last with this mentality.

"Sometimes I wonder if a goal inside the Nox Underground, a visible one where people can see them shamed would make a difference. Just like back in the 1700's when people were publicly shamed for saying cross words against the monarchy." Vivian giggled with delight as the thought moved from her head to her mouth. She tisked at Ale's mentioning of Sire's and rolled her eyes. "People need to make better decisions. That goes for Kine as well." Her brow rose briefly, she had a feeling the Gangrel could agree.

Jotting another note. "Tenancy records would be a good thing to start. If anyone currently has it, I haven't a clue apart from myself and you." She chuckled softly.

Covenant spats were bound to happen, but they really shouldn't be more than spats in the Daeva's opinion. They'd either work it out, or end up moving from the Domain or just found mysteriously dead.

"Playing peacekeeper is really a no-win situation for the person attempting to do so. I usually just call each out on their own bullshit accordingly, not picking a side, just picking on each. So if they both mutually hate me, then they've already agreed upon something." Vivian laughed loudly. "I don't think that much has ever happened though. But, calling both parties out on their flaws and not sparing anyone's little bitty feelings sure seems to resolve things quickly for me. Perhaps it's reverse peacekeeping." She laughed again and threw her hands to the side.

Music was one of her favorite things. "I had a friend who was a disc jockey for many years at a radio station in Canada. He was so good at figuring out how to throw everyone off as to what he was, he was there for more years than he should have. So regarding crowd pleasing music, I think I can come up with some equally pleasing stuff for all. Things that are upbeat or at least conversational. Think of it as like Sirus XM Road Trip Radio; pleasing for everyone."

"Heaven and Hell Court would be fun for Halloween, or just at a random time of the year. Oooh, or maybe Valentine's day?" She loudly chuckled. "I'm sure there are plenty of themes we could run through that you would enjoy. Oh, and if any are chosen and you're at a lost for a costume or attire, let me know, I'm your gal."

Vivian attempted to explain what she meant by 'light' themes. "So with lighter themes, it's more like the Court is decorated in such a way to spark interest and conversation, but no one would need to dress the part, or look for costumes. Does that make more sense? Sort of like art would be displayed. For example, decorating for a holiday, doesn't always require someone to dress up for that holiday, but certain decor springs forth conversations."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looked thoughtful, then nodded, “I thought the execution would have sent a strong message, but with new Kindred who didn’t see it, it seems moot. Not that I want to do that again, but it did settle things for a while.” Despite what others thought of her, she didn’t enjoy ending a Danse.

“The issue is, how to you shame a Kindred? It would have to specific to each individual as to what would hit home for them. I believe that people lack the basic fear of those in charge, and maybe they need to be reminded.” A shrug. “Better decisions is always encouraged. As is common sense, though obviously there are a lot that lack it.” Too many.

“I’m going to require the knowledge from those with Regencies.”
    It would help know who had what. And show who was working together.

“Even calling out both is a no win situation, well, for me it isn’t. I’ve tried it, and surprise surprise, I was the bad guy and it was my fault.” There was a chuckle and shake of her head. “We seem to have quite a few who cannot take responsibility for what they’ve done and place the blame where it doesn’t belong.” A shrug, “Oh, I’ve stopped caring about feelings. If someone cannot handle hearing the truth, then it’s just too bad.” She just didn’t care anymore.

“That could work, and something upbeat might be good. Not everyone enjoys the classical music I do.”
    She says with a wink.

“I think a random time of year would be good. And for Halloween we leave it a little more open. Let people decide on their own costume, let them be creative. Maybe we could even have a costume contest or something? See how much interest it sparks.” It certainly caught her attention. Laughing, “I’ll let you know. If it’s more dressy, I might need help.” Fashion was not her thing. And that wasn’t a secret, the Daeva knew the Gangrel struggled with it.

Nodding, “Ah, ok, that makes sense. So when I had mentioned wanting to add more art to Court, that could be a lighter theme. I want to see more of that, more conversations geared towards other topics aside from what’s been going on. I wish Miss Weiss was still in the Domain, her art was striking. Though maybe we have other artists within the Domain who would be willing to let me display their work.”

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread