(girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(forgot to mark blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm doing great, Sonnie. Been super busy getting the farm up and running. How have you been?"

"Rhodes, how are you? Money for Sonnie to sing? I'll add 10 to it."
    Mable grinned at Sonnie.

"Sera, Thanks! I love bright colors. And I really need you to stop by soon. I have my flower beds all in. And in the green house I have two morning glory plants for you." Mable looked at the coffee list.

"I think I need some glitter coffee again." She nodded.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie had a mouthful of pastry when the challenge was laid down, and then doubled. "Uh, ah thee..." She paused to swallow the sugary treat and then tried to speak again, now more clearly, "Oh, I see there's a conspiracy afoot. Well, I'm never one to back down from a challenge! Though, you may all come to regret this."

With a smirk, the young woman strode over to the karaoke machine and fidgeted with the controls for a few moments. After scrolling through the song options, she grinned an evil grin and selected one that caught her mischievous eye. Snatching up the microphone, she took the stage and bowed to the audience as she waited for the music to start.

It was Ice Ice Baby, by Vanilla Ice.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-06 22:47:22 Sonnie Wu rolls 4 to Rapping Monkey: Pre + Exp (10 Again) 5, 4, 2, 2 failure

And she was terrible.

She performed with no shame, however, and clearly enjoyed herself as she pranced about the stage.

Seriously, though. Do not let Sonnie rap. Ever. Again.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes favours the kiss, smiling happily as they break apart. "Much better. I suppose I should let you get back to work. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with the boss." He playfully squeezes Sera's ass before letting go. "We can always find trouble later." The Flowering smirks.

His surprise complete, he looks to the others. The lack of wind is a little disxoncerting, and the Dread Lord recalls why he dislikes Hardening the mask. But better to be safe than sorry in Public like this. "I've been very well, Mable. Helped Sera move, but no major upheavals to worry about. How about you?I imagine the summer is a busy time for a farm."

The pain of a blast from the 90s is astonishing, the unbridled confidence of the talentless monkey-girl almost obscene based on the agonising performance. "Well... she did say we might regret it. Can't say we weren't warned..." Rhodes says dryly to the other women. "Still, twenty more dollars to the cause."

He welcomes her back to the group. "Well, that was certainly an experience," he says gently, grinning widely, and looks to Sera. "Can we pay not to hear people sing? Is that in the rules?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix beams as Mable donates towards Sonnie singing.

Nodding, “Bright colors are great! Especially when the weather gets warmer.” It was almost shorts season and she couldn’t wait. “Just give me a call sometime and I’ll stop by. I can even bring some coffee.” She offers with a wink. “For me?” she looked surprised, “That’s so sweet! I can’t wait to see them! Morning Glories are beautiful!” she sounded truly excited.

“Glitter coffee it is!” making sure the coffee was prepared perfectly for her friend.

Blinking innocently at Sonnie, “I cannot be lumped with them.” She says with a shake of her head, “I’ve been innocent in all this.” It was true, innocent Nix was innocent. “Now regret is a strong word. I’m sure you’ll be great!” she encourages.

She wasn’t sure what surprised her the most. The song choice, or that Sonnie couldn’t really sing. Not that she didn’t put on one hell of a show! And the Treasured found herself cheering for her fellow Spring.

A slight frown as he reminds her she was working, “I suppose.” She’d much rather spend the evening with him. At the squeeze, she shoots him a playful look, “Careful, it might be sooner rather than later.” She warns with a coy smile.

She then moved behind the counter, looking for something. And then triumphally holds up what could pass for a vase, and puts the flowers in it. Then arranges them to be displayed on the counter, wanting everyone to see them.

With Sonnie’s return, she clapped some more, “That was great! So much fun and energy! We should get up there together!” she says with an eager nod. Glancing at Rhodes, she laughs, “No. Though Sonnie could have matched the donation to not sing if she wanted to, and turned the tables on you.” She points out with a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The farm is really coming along. I have the flower gardens in, landscaping done, greenhouses are now in working order. I'm getting chickens soon. All so exciting."

Mable winks at Sonnie, "Just have fun up there." She was encouraging. Then Sonnie sung. She butchered the song but looked like she had fun.

Once she returned, "Sonnie, you were inspirational. I think people will now feel better about going up and trying." Then she grinned and pulled out more money, "Ten more on Rhodes singing, another ten if I can make a request."

to Sera, "Are you busy Tuesday night? Perhaps you could stop by then?" Mable picked up the coffee looked at it carefully and smelled it. "OMG this smells so good and the glitter. I just love it. Can't wait until it cools a little."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie returned to the counter and bowed dramatically to the three, clearly proud of her awful performance. Wait, did she even know that she sucked? It's possible she thought she'd been good.

"Why thank you all! I'm so glad I could bring some classical music to the masses. That was just a little diddy from way back when."

She resumed her seat and picked up her own glitter coffee, sipping some. "Mmm, sparkly. Is this glitter locally sourced?"

"Oh, Mable, you beat me to the punch! But let me up the ante!"
    With a sly smirk, she laid out another tenner to match the Gangrel's. "Let's hear Rhodes siiiiiiing!"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes gives Seraphina a smug look. "Oh no, my lady is threatening me that we might get in trouble together," he says with playful sarcasm. "Whatever will I do?" He chuckles, and takes the raspberry coffee, his fingers lingering on Sera's. "Let me know when you're on your break, and perhaps we can find some of that trouble." The Flowering gives the Nix a warm smile.

He nods with Mable's description of the farm. "All sounds very exciting." If only I could explain why I hate gardens... But then the money appears. He reaches into his pocked and pulls out a twenty dollar bill and hands it to the horticulturalist. "Sorry Mable. I don't sing." There's a half-smile.

Rhodes shakes his head, chuckling. "I really don't think there's anything she dare not do. Sonnie, if we could bottle your confidence we'd all be millionaires." Then she brings out her own money. "Really? Are we really doing this?" Rhodes says wearily. He reaches back into the jacket and pulls out another ten, and looks to Sera. "I don't suppose you want to help?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Chickens? So a full on farm then?

It was nice to hear Mable being supportive of Sonnie, not many would be. But now throwing money down to have Rhodes sing? That was unexpected, but highly amusing.

“Tuesday?”
    she tries to go through her schedule, “I don’t think so. I can give you a call on Monday to let you know for sure if that’s ok?” cause sometimes her memory sucked. She beams with pride at the compliment about the coffee.

“Well, you breathed new life into it girl! Totally worked that stage!”

Blinking, “But of course! Now, I can’t give out my sources mind you, but it is local and humanely gathered.” She says with a nod.

And then Sonnie added some money to Mables. This was going to get good.

The sarcasm was met with a playful look, “You’ll act like the gentleman you are.” She said matter of factly. “And that’s always a possibility, but depends on if you behave.” her tone matching her coy smile.

Seeing him pull out money to beat Mables donation was good for charity, but not entertainment. But then Sonnie’s money adds, and he’s forced to pay again.

The look was meet with a shrug, “Not sure what you want me to do. I don’t carry money on me while working. Though perhaps, for an increase in donation, we could allow a substitute. One of your choosing.” She offers, sipping her own coffee.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable loved Sonnie's upbeat attitude. It just made her happy.

Mable grinned, it was for charity..."If we are upping the anti...I'll add 20 more for Rhode's to sing." She wasn't going to but with the new stipulation Sera made. "I like the idea that you could add extra to chose your own substitute." Mable gave lilting laugh. And waited to see what would happen.

"Sure give me a call Monday, that would be fine."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

With a giggle, Sonnie whipped out another ten and added it to Mable's twenty, "We shall not be defeated so easily, Rhodey!" Did she call him Rhodey? Yes, she did. Well, it was a good nickname to use around the mundies, after all.

"What kind of substitute are we talking about, Sera?"
    she asked over the Nix, as she finished off her pastry.

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread