THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper just nods, eyes drifting to Ellis Meadows demonstrating proper proceedings, and Moretti deftly handling the exchange to not abuse the good will. "It is fine, Keeper," he chuckled, "You still have that Trivial I offered, correct? You can call it, and the matter is forgotten." Easy shit. Mable could hear the conversation and lessons weren't learned without making mistakes first. Rebecca Simmons would be so proud that Major she paid was at work. The new Daeva appeared to be getting a little flustered with Twist, he could follow suit, though the Judex appeared to pay no mind. The social intricacies of the First Estate always fascinated him.

He smiled at Mable's venture, "We could do both. I am not known for my patience either," he said as he mimed moving his hand across an imaginary board. "So. Juno because of June? Or were you looking to inspire some discussion about the mythos surrounding the deity?"

The Gangrel witnessed a Mr. Graham Finley bowing towards his cousin in an exaggerated fashion before a rough looking Kindred engaged him. He vaguely hoped the man wasn't a feral relation. "Looks like you have a fan. Feel free to tag him in if you find his company as amusing as he seems to find himself."

His humour dropped to a neutral expression as Madcap's displeasure was clearly heard from his conversation with the Herald. Jacque kept pushing in a nuanced dance that wasn't jiving with the Savage blood. He had been dismissed. If the Ventrue continued to harass his cousin, he expected Mable to do whatever the Prince had tasked with their policy. If it came to the Priscus, that would be an interesting conversation. The Brujah needed to dial it back down ten notches, but the Lord was certainly prodding that bear of a Beast. He noted Ellis gesturing the Herald to join him in the Sheriff. His gaze rested on Jacque with mild interest.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good, good.. I will call in the trivial. Thanks." Mable stops and listens to the brewing issues. "Thanks for helping me understand things like boons better. I'll let the Harpy know."

"Yes, Juno for June. I did think that the subject would be fun." Damn..

"Please excuse me, Priscus, I think I am needed."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper blows out his cheeks as the Keeper is called, and then her prompt departure. "No problemo," he said, blinking.

Leaning against the wall and crossing his arms, he tracked Jacque with predatory interest while the Lord created some distance just as Wood responded. He then looks towards Madcap and cocks an eyebrow, before spreading his hand flat and producing a thumbs up. Universal sign for 'you good, fam?'

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Graham Finley , Art Gridley , going off your post Here. For future reference, usually you post into the Thread you're entering as an introduction.

The Savage tilts his head at the strange display between the pair, lip curling momentarily at the challenging predators that approached. The emotion evaporated in favour of a shit-eating grin as the Whip pressed the Sheriff of all people for assistance in his social puzzle, instead of just petitioning the damn Gangrel Priscus for his grievance against his cousin. Clearly his anxiety took precedent over the exciting entrance of the lordly creature et entourage built for the red carpet in a clear power display. The intriguing painted lady was sizing up the pressure-cooker Ventrue, who admittedly was looking better these days. Guess the Deputy was meeting these two. Despite the taint of the Beast, Garrett Prosper certainly radiated an inviting presence.

6. Likes Stray liked this post
    G
    Graham Finley

It was that very presence that attracted Graham's attention. Having seen Prosper speaking to Mable earlier and noticed the way he observed the continuing developments in the rest of court, he thought that whoever this dapper young Gangrel was, he was a great start to tonight's wave of introductions. Personally he wanted to make Garret's acquaintance regardless but for the sake of the new Haunt, he didn't want to start with the less...approachable patrons.

"Hello." He extended his hand with slight hesitation, his inner monster noticeable cowed.
    "We haven't had a chance to meet yet. I'm Graham, Sacramento's current representative of The Movement. This is my newest friend, Art. By the way -"

Graham looked to his "date" while he waited for Garret to return his greeting.

"Art; Now is that short for Arthur, or something more interesting, like Mozart?"

L
    Lina Moretti

The small Sheriff made her way on over, staring at Prosper with her face as neutral as she could make it. Usually only Prosper was that much of a Savage, but Ellis Meadows was making his name known tonight as one who handed out burns. God damn.

"Hi, Priscus."

Were more words required? Sometimes, you just had to enjoy the silence.

She looked to the others. A hand came out to shake each of theirs, even as her Beast stirred in its rage, commanding her to do something far, far less pleasant. She'd seen Finley before, but hadn't gotten to get properly introduced yet.

"Lina Moretti. Sheriff."

She let the neutral look fade in favor of a smile, distracted by the niceties of social interaction... for now.

"Pleased to meet you both. Having fun?"

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper takes Graham's hand in a firm and polite exchange, it certainly wasn't the pissing contest he had with Garcia a few months ago. The events beyond were almost as entertaining, and Garrett didn't even have to lift a finger this time. He tracked the new monster with interest. What was with Sacramento and their Ventrue? "Herr Prosper. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Just Graham?" A Carthian was a Carthian, but the Savage was used to a specific algorithm when it came to Invictus Courts.

If Art offers his own greeting, he doesn't let on any airs of hesitation and gives the same welcome extended to the Lord. He hadn't pinged what Clan the rough looking individual hailed from, but feral Gangrel certainly existed. And here the young looking gentleman was offering him up with an arm and an introduction. He wasn't about to babysit the Shrew, however; he had just the forest prowling Den Mother in mind for that kind of journey. "Welcome to Sacramento." He left it to the Kindred to give his own name, unless he wanted Graham to come off as his superior.

The Grand Wyrm's familiar Beast causes the Savage to twitch. He held an equally composed expression.

"Sheriff."

I love my family.

A
    Art Gridley

"No, no. Not Mozart! Ha ha. Although I did used to make music. Arthur is long for Art, you can call me neither. Ha!"

You're boring them. Everyone wants you to leave. Go, before you make them hate you forever.

"The Movement? Some sort of band? Ha ha. Let me know if you need a guitar or trumpet, I haven't played in a long time though..."

Art's eyes keep their doors closed. As far as anyone else is concerned, Art seems all happy-go-lucky about being surrounded by these new strangers. Meanwhile, his beast is down the hall with a twelve padlocks lined up the door.

"No fun yet, Sheriff! Art Gridley," his eyebrows hop up and down a few times, "I was hoping to run into someone who knew everyone. You might know where I can be seen. Not that anyone wants to SEE me. Ha ha. Er, you know the rules. Ha. I'm new to town and I have need to be acknowledged. Don't wanna get cuffed."

Art puts his hands out to be "cuffed", feeling the full vulnerability of hanging his wrists out for everyone. Shit eating grin. Wait is there actually shit in his teeth? I wouldn't be surprised.

"Arthur Gridley, dear sir". Nodding to the Priscus pretty-boy. Art brings his hands back in and tips his non-existent hat.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-12 11:29:33 Art Gridley rolls 4 to attempts to stay composed and hide feelings (Composure + Subterfuge) (10 Again) 7, 8, 1, 8 2 successes

G
    Graham Finley

Music.
    He wondered what kind. Between the shirt and the Haunt's..odd way of speaking, that could mean many different things to many different people. He unhooked his arm from Art's after Garret shook his hand.
    German? Hungarian, maybe? Either way, he found himself in esteemed company yet again. Time to act accordingly.

"Yes. Just Graham, Herr Prosper. I'm not florid. So. A priscus and the sheriff?"

Not wanting to exclude or offend Lina, Graham offered to shake her hand as well.

"I'm very glad to meet you both. In person, I mean. I've heard good things, Sheriff Moretti."

He neglected to mention Prosper's name.

"And as for fun..."

The Ven cast a look at the other pairings, the newcomers especially.

"I guess we'll have to see, won't we?"

L
    Lina Moretti

Why were his eyes bouncing like that? Well. It wouldn't be the first strange Kindred she'd met in her life. "You've come to the right place, Mr. Gridley," the Sheriff replied, glancing to Prosper. A half-smile crossed her face at his Face Of Composure, then she returned her attention to --

-- was Jack bailing?

Wellp. Ellis Meadows, Social Assassin, had scored his first kill. Hopefully the Herald would be back. If Jack had witty returns some other time, then this could truly become the next big bit of fun to observe in Court -- and the fact that the Prince's Voice was all up in the drama told her that, obviously, Alessandra approved of it. After all, if the Voice was doing it...

"You can see your Clan Priscus, or, if they're not here, Seneschal York is around tonight." The Sheriff nodded toward the gorgeous redhead, Vivian York. "Mind telling me which Family you're a part of?"

Graham's compliments earned a smile. "You're too kind. I'm sure it'll be nice, clean fun. Her Majesty's pretty into keeping Court copacetic, you see." She turned the smile on Priscus Prosper, then back on Finley. After what had just happened? Damn. Things here were far from copacetic, but that was on the Keeper to handle until she called for help. "What are you in to?"

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread