Ended
Watch

(1906) Edward, Twist and the Lady

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

As the Daeva approach, the goddess [no I was right] the Goddess gives the smallest flick of a finger (it may have been her left ring finger) and the servants that were attending to her break ranks. They gather behind her in a perfect line, their backs turned away. The beautiful man does not step closer, he maintains his position several steps away. The new arrival looks to those who are probably her lessors, and then a bright smile crosses her lips. A neonate would check for burns from the lustrous beam.

"Oh my goddess, you," The woman gushes openly, "You are divine. You are splendor herself. A perfect porcelain doll without crack of flaw. And the man on your arm. He certainly is fetching. Is he yours? If not, may I have him?" She smiles and winks, perhaps kidding, perhaps not, either way, her words carry a life to them, she has drank from the finest vintages and they have found her wanting.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward was the kind of man who was told he "cleaned up well." While it was something that would never be said of a woman, perish the thought, most of the men in attendance needed no cleaning up to be well. He laughed pleasantly.

"I fear that I would be a poor addition to your retinue, lady...?" He trails off, allowing her to correct her earlier mistake of failing to introduce herself. Saving Twist from having to place herself in the socially vulnerable position of having to ask — and possibly being refused. An easy test to see if this would be posturing or if the other newcomer came for something specific.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

If Twist had any flaws at least it could be said that envy was not two of them. And so the woman's praise was received with easy acceptance of it being true. Which it was. Mostly. (There existed one who was a true porcelain doll, and it was not her).

Her smile of delight at it was as genuine as the praise, her eyes sparkling, her steps light. In a word, she preened.

"And yet compared to you can anything shine?" Twist's return compliment was easily given. At the question regarding Edward she chuckled, glancing over with a smile to him, "In some ways he is," clan and covenant and politics after all. "But..." she continued, her dark eyes turning back to the beauty, a sparkle of mischief in them, "I am not against sharing."

Glancing sidelong at Edward she gave a small nod of thanks or approval at his lead, before turning to her, waiting to see if she would answer.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

S
    Steven

"Can anything shine?" She repeats the question of the Archon, "You do, you most certainly do." The newest and best arrival steps forward close to twist. A pause, her perfume able to be inhaled easily. It smells of Lilac and sensuality.

The woman slowly takes Twist's hand, if allowed, she will lean forward and give Twist a kiss on both cheeks. It is as soft as a butterfly wing. If not allowed, there is no sign of offense, she just moves on, "I am Domina," her names comes out like a the purr of a stretching cat, but also absolutely obvious, as if everyone should have heard of her.

"And who do I have the utmost pleasure of meeting," She asks to Twist, oh and Edward, it appears she remembered he existed. Her words could be taken as arrogance if someone were looking at the words said, but her tone carries genuine sincerity.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Edward Heinrich" and he gave a short bow.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist accepts the touch, the kisses with the ease of one born to a world where that is the custom.

Domino. No clan or covenant. She had a guess on clan of course, but still, the Daeva didn't actually have a monopoly on beauty.

Glancing sidelong at Edward, a single eyebrow raised slightly at his simple self introduction and then his lack of offering hers. A young Invictus it seemed.

Returning her attention to their guest she offered her own name and greeting.

"Twist. Judex of Sacramento's Invictus, Hound to her Majesty and of the Succubus clan." Tilting her head, true curiosity coloring her words, "What has Sacramento done to earn the visit of one such as yourself though?"

Even with Domino in front of her, it was impossible to miss the approach of Vivian York . Shifting smoothly so that she was facing another of the rooms beautiful predators, "Ah, and may I have the pleasure of introducing Seneschal York."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

7. Likes Killian, Domino liked this post
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas strides confidently across the room to the steadily growing gathering of pretty people. Even if Hanna Kadlek decides not to accompany him, Thomas is content to disrupt it a bit.

"Madam Seneschal York, Alder Archon Twist, Miss Domina, Mister Heinrich" Well, that is a lot to say on one fake-breath, guarding oneself against missteps "I would like to introduce Miss Hanna Kadlek, a new arrival into the Domain, of Clan Nosferatu" He nods at the woman if necessary. Any further introductions are redundant and needlessly possesive - if they are demanded or requested, the newest Acolyte can handle it herself.

"Miss Domina, Mister Heinrich - I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. Thomas Boyle, of clan Ventrue" The man's presence was entirely average, much like Thomas' own, but the woman... well, vivacious she was.

H
    Hanna Kadlek

Following alongside Thomas, Hanna's eyes scan the direction in which they were heading and there was a moment of tension as she once again entered the presence of The Bitch who had arrived just as the Haunt was about make her debut. Was this going to be her Guardian? It was definitely too early to answer that.

Taking her eyes away from Domina, Hanna caught the tail end of Twist's introduction and, despite not having any reaction from the Judex's own beast, the Haunt knew immediately she must be kind of a big deal around here.

She's the fucking Hound, for fuck's sake!

This meant two things. Number one, never judge a book by it's cover, and two, Hanna was entering the presence of a kindred that could either help or end her. Literally.

The male present did get a reaction, one where the Beast roared in defiance. Hanna, however, bit down and tugged at its leash.

"Good evening, a pleasure," Hanna smiled, openly, perhaps a touch nervously, after Thomas made the introductions.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian had noticed that several were gathered around the pristine Daeva and came to see what was needed. New faces were there whom she had seen earlier, but had been talking with Derek.

"Good evening everyone." She said with a nod, but not wanting to interrupt any conversation.

S
    Steven

Domina : Presence 4 (To be Worshiped), Striking Looks 4 (Otherworldly), Blood Potency 4

"By the Goddess and Cain himself, what an embarrassment of riches. The Archon and the Judex all rolled into one, along with the Seneschal and all these other beautiful people. Especially you Dear," Domina turns to Hanna "I noticed you came in shortly after I did, You lovely monster you." Domina gives a wink and then intertwines everyone else into her words, "You all are so welcoming. Thank you. Good Evening Thomas, I've heard of you. And you Edward, a pleasure to meet you..." Domina's voice trails off for a moment as she looks long into the entrancing eyes of the seneschal, "Hello, to you Seneschal, I believe I need to speak to you regarding my acknowledgement into Prince Antinori's domain. I ..." a pregnant pause, "Am Domina."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread