Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She had been busy most of the morning getting ready for Sashas visit. Dancing around the kitchen to music playing over the sound system.

Coffee and tea had been made, pastries from the coffee shop had been brought out of the fridge and placed on a tray. There was lots of spring themed ones. These were new and not yet out in case at the shop, she wanted to get the Dancers opinion.

The flowers and trees in her front yard were finally blooming! The colors bright and vibrant, the smells wonderful.
    Sasha
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Sasha realized driving into Sera's neighborhood, that she needed to get a new vehicle. The sound of the truck was loud and embarrassing. That would be her next goal, give this to someone in the Freehold and purchase a used vehicle of some sort.

But as she parked and looked up at the house, the blossoms on the trees were fragrant and overshadowed the trucks noises. Walking up to the house, like a Winter could only do, she instantly smelled fresh coffee. It was just as distinct as when the crisp fall air was about to change into snow.

Her matching button up tank and shorts exposed her long legs, that may have caught a neighbor's attention if she noticed. Sasha knocked on the door and awaited. It was long overdue that just her and Sera had some time to chat and just freely speak between them. Not that Rhodes was a problem, but, it was different when it was just the two of them talking.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Hearing the knock, Sera turns the music down to a good level for conversation and answers the door.

She was rather casual in khaki pants and an orange tank top, and when she opened the door, she had a wide smile on her face, “Sasha!” greets the Nix, “So glad you could come over! Come in!” she motions her inside and closes the door behind her.

“That is such a cute outfit!”
    she gushed, “And it looks great on you!” the Dancer seemed to look good no matter what she wore.

“I just brewed some coffee and tea, wasn’t sure which you would want. And I have some new pastries I’ll be selling soon and thought we could try them! Did you want to have coffee first or a tour?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Coffee!" She said excitedly as if it was the only word she heard out of the whole thing. First, she hugged Sera. "Thank you for having me over, this means a lot."

"A coffee with a tour would be fantastic. I am excited to see this place. I've thought about buying a larger house, but there's others that need it more." She said timidly before walking into the house.

As she further stepped inside, Sasha was excited to see what was in store. "Oh, and the pastries, of course I'd love to test them and give you my thoughts... when my mouth isn't full." She snickered a little.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She laughed, “A girl after my heart!” she says hugging the Dancer back. “Oh you’re more than welcome! I figured we don’t hangout enough. So I hope we can do it more often.”

Moving into the kitchen, “The coffee is fresh, it’s just settling.” She says gesturing to the Chemex sitting with steam floating lazily above it on the marble island.

Nodding, “We can do that. This is obviously the kitchen.” There was a laugh, “I’m actually hoping to take some cooking lessons soon to not have all the space go to waste."

There were various plates with a variety of colorful cookies and pastries. “I had these made for summer! They were too cute not to have in the shop!” she replies getting two coffee mugs and placing them down. The Chemex was lifted and the coffee poured into the cups, one handed to Sasha. “I had been wanting to invest in property to open some sort of boarding house for new Lost when they arrive. But then I thought maybe it was something the Freehold could invest in as a whole.”

Once Sasha had her coffee the way she enjoyed it, and a cookie, Sera leads her out of the kitchen in a small living room. “This is just a sitting room, the breeze in here with the doors open at night is amazing.” There were two sets of French doors leading out to the pool area. Off to the side was a set of stairs that twisted up to the second floor that had wide open hallways, leaving the bottom level with high ceilings and lots of light. Walking through the living room, “TV room.” It was an open floor plan, one room blending seamlessly into another. The floors a rich hardwood. “There’s also a bathroom and bedroom on this floor. But they’re not that exciting.”

Moving up the stairs, she sips her coffee, pointing down one say of the hallway, “Another bathroom and spare rooms. One’s being painted to turn it into a game room. Another I’m painting and fixing to be a design room of sorts for me. And a spare bedroom in case anyone needs a place to crash. I’d show you, but the rooms are a mess right now! Tarps and tape, half painted and just yuck.” She didn’t like showing rooms that were half finished.

Walking the other way, the double doors opening into a large master bedroom. Again, hardwood floors, with soft rugs placed here and there. There were two large doors on one side, one could assume they led to closets. There was also an open wall that led to the master bathroom. The bed was a large, and comfy looking, canopy bed with lots of pillows and gauzy material draped around it. The French doors led into a balcony overlooking the backyard with a fireplace and couches.

Gesturing to them, “We can sit up here if you want. Or down by the pool.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Sasha had wide and amused eyes. "The coffee thing reminds me of chemistry lab equipment."

Her hand went to her mouth a moment. "Oh, those cookies are almost too pretty to eat! Wow, such precision and care went into these, I don't know if I could eat them." But soon, the cookie was in her hand, and the coffee and off they went. Finally, she bit into it with an audible 'mmm'. Savoring it in her mouth.

Nodding about wanting to open her own boarding house, it seems that a place for people to hang their hats was in need more than realized. Good thing there was a plan in place.

Looking around as they went room by room, she thought the breezeway was nice. The stairs though, "Oh, these are really cool!" She said as they walked up.

Each room, Sasha ooo'd and ahh'd to the decor and how she laid each room out. It was all beautiful but now the Fairest was glad she didn't consider investing in a home. This was overwhelming, it may have been apparent as it slowly started over her eyes. When they reached the balcony with the fireplace, she looked out and smiled. "This nook is very cool. Warm and cozy when it hits winter. That's a nice touch."

"I really love what you did with this place. It looks so you. What's your favorite room?" She said, sipping her coffee and her cookie was gone already.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling, “Wait to you see the new cold brew setup I’m getting.” That thing looked like lab equipment. But, it promised an amazing tasting cold brew. “But it’s a Chemex, and I simply love the full flavor you get from the coffee.” Took a bit longer to make, but was worth it.

Nodding about the nook, “It was a selling point for me. I could just see myself out here in the evenings, a warm fire and a good book.” A blissful look on her face.

“Why don’t you have a seat, and I’ll go grab the coffee and cookies real quick.” Her cup was set down and she heads back downstairs. A few seconds later, she appears again with the Chemex, cream and sugar, and the cookies on a tray. Setting it down she sits, “There, now we can stay caffeinated and enjoy the cookies.” A smile offered as she picks her cup up again.

“My favorite room?”
    the Treasured looks thoughtful, “That’s a tough one! But I think so far it’s been my design room. It’s not fully setup yet, but I already really enjoy it. I can already tell I’m going to get a lot done in there.” She was already working on a dress. Well, the design part of it.

Tucking a leg under herself, “So how you been? What's been going on with you?” she asks with interest.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

The Dancer tilted her head. She hadn't really been up on all the ways to make coffee. She usually just drank anything but Starbucks. "The Chemex thing alludes me. Although, I remember hearing in the days before microwaves and a lot of electricity, people used to brew coffee cold like that, and use it as liquid 'instant' coffee, so to speak." She giggled and took a sip. It was rare she remembered stories her mom told her.

The Winter smiled at the thought. "Indeed, hot coffee, some blankets, music and the fire in the Winter would be nice."

Following the Nix down the stairs again, she let her violet eyes wander over the decor. It was all so cheery, much like one would expect of a Spring. The Dancer sat down as instructed, and sipped her coffee again. Low and behold, the cookies appeared and Sera also took a seat. Now, the Fairest was relaxing a little more. "Design room, now that sounds like a room you could get lost in. I always wanted a personal studio, but having the Note and access to Studio One any time, I really don't need it."

Sasha sighed, took a long sip of her coffee and shrugged a little. "Well, other than trying to get some things arranged and in order, which thankfully it's the Studio's downtime, not a lot. I can honestly say, I am not enjoying being single. Yet, people leaving my life isn't much better so I'm at an impasse I guess." She chuckled, sipping her coffee yet again.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Not a lot of people know about them. Or they’ve seen them, but don’t understand them. I love mine because it makes perfect coffee. There is no bitterness, no sediment and you always get full flavor. Another neat thing? You can cover it, stick it in the fridge and reheat it, without it losing flavor. A brilliant purchase.” She could taste the difference, but knew not everyone could. “I have some new equipment being installed that is supposed to make some of the best iced coffee.” Time would tell if it was true or not. But at least it looked cool.

“Then I’ll have to make sure to invite you over in the winter!” it’d be fun!

Nodding, “I’ve gotten lost in it a few times already. It’s been nice to have a space to work on Hedgespun ideas. And decorating ideas too. A personal studio? Sounds like it would be good. I get what you’re saying, but there’s something nice about having your own space. Designed by you, in your vision. I think you should do it, carve out a space just for you. Even if you don’t need it, you’ve earned it.” And that was important.

She’d heard about that, others hating being single. It had never been a problem for her, but, that was her. This was Sasha.

“I didn’t realize it bothered you. I think I remember you briefly mentioning something years ago about the last guy you were seeing and how he left.”
    While this was new to her, she was beginning to get somewhat of an understanding. She’d be a mess if Rhodes left. “Have you gone out on any dates? Cause if not, you should. Someone as beautiful as you is sure to get asked out.” Probably daily. “Or is the fear of getting hurt holding you back?” she wasn’t judging, she was curious.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

The thought of enjoying coffee out on Sera's porch was delightful and it brought a cheery smile to her face. "Delicious coffee, company and a cozy nook, what more could someone ask for in the Winter."

For a moment, when Sera mentioned getting lost in it, she thought the Nix meant the whole house. Then, quickly, Sasha realized she meant the design room. "Well, I can just re-do the green room in the Blue Note. It's large enough, and mostly used for storage with the addition of the couches and high-back chairs. I would just move it to the cellar instead. Not like I mind stairs." She chuckled with a shrug. "I could put some mirrors in there as well..." Then it hit her entirely of why this would work. "You know what, I am going to redo it. Thank you for pushing me a bit. I just needed to talk myself into it, really."

Her eyes were still a bit bright with the hope of the new room when she switched to the other part. "Yes, well, John and I... I thought we were going to be... married, or something." She sighed heavily.

"Well, I went out on a few dates with Kyle, who was here long before you I think. I am pretty sure he was in love with me. Then he left, had the courtesy of leaving me a note, and his buddy Nathan tried to hit on me many times. He was far too angry for me to deal with and I just couldn't deal with his constantly brooding." She didn't mention some other one offs, which didn't really mean anything.

"Then, Alexander Brown." That made her turn very cold. "I am still, well, pissed off about why he left. About the damn fight that he didn't start and it lead to him leaving. He at least left me a note." That still stung, or at least the reasons he left.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread