Ended
Watch

So, That Happened

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    L
    Lina Moretti

It was all a very good point, and a sound plan. There was one thing, though, and that was that she needed to be able to actually deliver. Which meant a consultation was in order.

"I need to talk to my people first, Bishop," the Grand Wyrm replied, making the point gently that she was not, in fact, simply a dictator that could drive her covenant of scholars to war without talking to them first. She was not Axesworn. Hers was a different path. "I respect the currency of Kindred society a lot -- which is why if I'm going to make any promises enforced in Prestation, I had best be able to deliver. But tell you what. Let's exchange minor boons right now, which we can cash to ensure that we do not speak of this conversation outside of our Covenants. You need to allow me to talk to my people about it so I can meaningfully discuss your proposal with them, but you will know that I do not intend to do something silly... like turn you over to the Prince, for example. Does that make sense?"

A
    Arturo Garcia

”I understand, and I agree to these terms.”

He had his personal strength, Moretti brought her and those that put their lots in with her. It was an interesting take on how her Order ran. The leader needed to parlay with the members. Either there were threats within her own Covenant, something that would not surprise Arturo - or she was being very inclusive. The latter was odd to the Lord.

”Once we complete our exchange, feel free to drop me off anywhere Downtown. I assume it will take a few days to get a meeting with your Covenant arranged.”

Sooner was better than later for the Lord’s sake, but he was in no position to demand further expediency. He waited for a moment to see if there was anything else that was needed from him but was ready to end this long evening.

I am good to wrap at this point unless there are finer details people want to run over?

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Satisfied that Lina and Arturo were willing to work in the same corner, despite the Lord's history of hunting Dragons, his tension starts tapering off as they converse. "All right, I will schedule for a meeting."

At the man's request, he snorts with a wry smirk, remembering the shit he pulled when the Savage was blitzed on tequila.

"This is not a kidnapping, I promise."

Great Scene! Cross gave me permission to Close due to their current schedule.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread