Watch

Exploring McKinley

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Simone Sangoma

"Right."

There was an awkward silence, at least to the Darkling. She wasn't exactly one for small talk or, well, talking in general. The way Circe spoke and made light of anything, it reminded Simone of the time before. Back then, Simone....the real Simone, used to be the funny one. This Simone simply had to carry on without her.

Although, that would depend on how much the moon exposed her. Simone hated it's fullest gaze. It felt like her mind was going to crack.

She finished her cigarette as she felt the end burn down and sizzled her fingers. Putting it out under her foot before scooping up the butt ready to find a bin. "Sorry. Zoned out for a second. I'm not used to...this. Talking. Being social."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Left ear and eyebrow raised, though Circe restrained herself from letting out a sarcastic really. Simone was obviously not an extrovert. "Don't worry about it, I can take care of talkin' fer plenty of folks," she drawls out.

"Ya wanna talk about the scope or have ya had it already?" She smirks, "I'm a bitch, and a lover, but I ain't such a child ta ignore another," and Circe mutilated a song's lyrics despite getting the tone quite right. Though she was curious if Simone would say anything about sinners, saints, or complaints.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Simone Sangoma

Simone shook her head. "Scope's fine. It was a gift from a close friend. Trying to understand it better."

The Darkling narrowed her eyes, trying to think. Finally, she gave up. "Ok, you got me beat. I recognise it but can't figure it out. What's the song?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good friend," she nods. Whether at the sentiment or Circe's sheer love of guns was unclear.

"Bitch,"
    she cheerfully answers Simone. "By Alanis I think, hold up."

She digs out her phone and the first match she gets is, less than accurate. But amusing. Circe laughs, "Oh ho ho ho ho! That kinda random would work fer me. Though if ya have mechanical questions I am a total gun bunny. Not enough ta carry the tools wherever I may roam, I leave 'em at home."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Simone Sangoma

"Alanis, right." Of course it was. Simone should've known that. A loud, audible sigh followed.

The Darkling watched as Circe was laughing, her attention on her phone. She wondered just how much of the Fairest had been broken. Simone could check....no-one would even know.

No. Simone would know.

"I'll keep that in mind." The Darkling looked up as the daylight faded and she could start to make out the moon making its appearance. A genuine smile crept onto her face. "I'd better go. I take it I'll see you at the school summer fete?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Right then," Circe got up and clapped her hands, "Imma gonna go myself. Gotta grab a taxi. Very sure I don't smell pretty," she walks off while giving a brief wave goodbye to Simone, "Yeah, I'll be there. Old members gotta represent right?" The idea of the Fairest calling herself old was amusing to Circe.

"Be seein' ya later Simone."

Circe will leave if not stopped.

S
    Simone Sangoma

"Bye."

Simone watches as Circe heads off, quietly observing as the last of the light finally died. It was now her time and she wasn't going to waste it here.

End scene. Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.