(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh," Sonnie responded, at first rather surprised that Rhodes was sharing all of that with her. "Yeah, I remember."

Wait, did I tell anyone?

To be honest, I'd forgotten all about it 'till he just reminded me.

My damn memory is like a spaghetti strainer, sometimes.

She scratched an ear, considering what he said about strengthening one's connection to the Wyrd. Sonnie remembered almost nothing about her time in the Screaming Jungle, just getting the occasional emotional reaction to certain people, things or situations. Like some animal instinct was reacting rather than her human mind. Would she even want to remember the actual experiences that evoked those raw responses?

"Nothing is free, is it? Well, you just seemed to zone out for a few moments. That's why I thought you were just tired." The Beast twiddled her thumbs, like she wasn't certain what to do now. "If you think it's worth it, then cool."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

She thought I was just tired? Well.... Damn. Still. It's still a lesson on the Wyrd. If she knows it she will either fear it suitably or be ready hen she does it herself.

Wearily, the Autumn King nods. "Precisely. Nothing is free. That is a very facet of our magic, our nature. Extending the connection is not for everyone. Sometimes we feel the need to for our goals. Sometimes we don't. Sometimes it manifests in different ways."

He watches Sonnie, who seems a little surprised. "Something wrong Sonnie?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie looked at Rhodes, then down at her simian feet for a moment. "You said you became more, uh, flowery, after you got closer to the Wyrd. I'm just wondering if I'd become more monkey-ish. My feet make shoes hard, though I don't mind the tail." As if in response, said tail wiggled beside her. "I don't think I'd want to have a monkey face, though. I like my own face."

She shook her head, "It's probably unpredictable, though. Sorry, guess my imagination was getting carried away."

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckles. "It can well be. The mysteries of the Wyrd are always elusive. You will not know until when, or if, you pursue it."

He yawns again. "Well. This was delightful. You have quite the keen mind, Sonnie. I won't forget that. We should do this again sometime. But I really should be turning in. And don't you have a waffle truck to chase down?" The Dread Lord smiles tiredly, but amiably.

I think we're drawing to a natural stopping point. Want to wrap up?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Not as keen as it used to be.

Sonnie smiled and stood up, collecting her bag with her tail. "Yes, yes I do! It won't escape, I assure you. Have a good ni-- uh, day? Rest well!"

She showed herself out the way they came in, double checking her phone for that waffle truck location.

Agreed! Thanks for joining the scene!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread