Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding in agreement, “Exactly! Though I would add snow. Sitting by a warm fire and watching it snow.” She missed snow sometimes.

Beaming, “There you go!” she was excited that Sasha would make her own space. “Oh you’re welcome! I’m just happy you’re going to make yourself a space. Everyone needs their own space. And if you need help, just let me know.”

Blinking, “Wow, married?” the concept was foreign to her. “Must have been serious. I’m sorry about that, it must have been hard.” She reaches out to gently squeeze the Dancers hand.

“At least he was thoughtful enough to leave a note. Were you in love with him?” which was something she never saw in her life, but then things happen. “Wait, his buddy was hitting on you? Wasn’t that weird?” seemed like it would be weird. “Constant brooding? What is it with some guys and brooding?” it was something she never understood.

“Alex Brown? Really? I never knew!” she remembered him, “He seemed like a nice guy, even gave me a book. Which was a great read!” but that was a different topic. Focus. “I always wondered why he left. I remember him and Mhairi weren’t getting along. But I’ve forgotten what it was all about.” But she felt bad for her friend, so unlucky in love.

“I hope those experiences haven’t turned you off from the thought of dating. Maybe you should come hangout at the coffee shop more! There are all kinds of cute guys that come through, I bet you’d catch their eye in a heartbeat!” there was no denying the Winters beauty. “If not that, then we need a girls night, go out dancing. But only if you promise not to laugh at my lack of dancing skills.” She jokes with a laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

The private dance space needed to happen sooner than later, particularly the mirror portion. With Funderland being gone soon, she needed a place to practice dancing, among other things.

"Yes, Kyle's buddy Nathan started hitting on me after Kyle left." Taking a long sip of coffee, she smirked. "What will really blow your mind, is that once a beautiful Draconic was in lust, or love, with me. He didn't seem to want to make a move until I started falling for John, a human. Then, the Draconic got very, very jealous. " Yet, she oddly missed him. It was a unique situation that someone vowed to protect you and wanted nothing in return; well, unique for a Draconic.

The situation with Alex still stung. She sipped coffee again and smiled sweetly when the book was mentioned. "I honestly don't quite remember. I remember that he aided in keeping my spirits up. But, after he left, for whatever ultimate reason that was, it finally occurred to me that I needed to do things for myself to keep me happy. Like studying a special contract." A single brow rose with violet eyes wild with the potential she sought.

Sasha shrugged a single shoulder a little. "Well, no, it didn't put me off to it. But as I told you and Rhodes before, I have kept people at arm's length because of it." She smirked when hanging the coffee shop was mentioned. "Well, that Orion guy seemed to be interested. Maybe I'll see if if he wants to hit up the coffee shop together. Err... at the same time."

Flipping her hand. "Sera, I've told you before, I never make fun or laugh at anyone's dancing skills. I am just pleased when anyone tries. Unless they think they're all that and a bag of double stuffed oreos. Then I get critical of their moves." The Fairest chuckled softly.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Shaking her head, “Isn’t there a code between guys about doing that? I know there’s one between women.” She’d never hit on a friends ex, you just don’t do that. “Huh, wonder why he waited to make a move?” she chews thoughtfully on a cookie as she thought, “Maybe he wasn’t sure if you felt the same way. And guys say we’re hard to understand.” She says with a small smirk.

“Yeah, I don’t remember the reasoning behind whatever was going on. I know Mhairi had a hard time with it, but that’s it.” It had been a few years ago. “That’s not a bad thing to take away from it actually. Doing things for your own happiness is the best. You learn not to place your happiness in someone elses hands, making you stronger.” She learned it the hard way. “A special contract huh? Now that sounds exciting! My interests with contracts have been all over the place, I need to focus better.” Otherwise she wouldn’t get anywhere.

“There’s nothing bad about keeping people at arm’s length. It’s a great way to protect yourself from getting hurt. But sometimes it also prevents you from experiencing the wonderful things from having people close.” To her, it was worth it. “The new Summer? Really?” she leans forward slightly, “You should call him!” she encouraged.

Laughing, “Well, you’ve never seen me dance. It’s terrifying!” shaking her head as she laughed. “We’ll go dancing sometime so you can witness it, just don’t laugh too loud.” Though she obvious found her lack of dancing amusing. “And oh, double stuffed oreos! Now I need to go to the store at some point!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Her eyes shifted upwards slightly as she tried to recall. "Something about 'bros before hos' I thought?" She snickered and then truly rolled her eyes.

"Well Draconics seem to think everything is theirs. They have the typical dragon attributes, they are asked to keep and protect riches, then they become possessive and assume it is theirs forever. I think that may be what happens." It certainly was in Fairweather's case, still she wondered what he was protecting at some point, or where those possessions may have went.

"Yes, the Contract is something my former Sovereign possessed. It bothered me for a very long time that she left before teaching it to me. Somehow, we still had some strange connection, perhaps because I'm the current Sovereign of my Court. But, Katrin appeared to me and will help me learn it." The Dancer paused, it sounded very strange. "I can't quite explain it, but before you ask, no, she's not dead." Chuckling softly, and taking another sip of her coffee.

She was hesitant about the prospect of it. "I've learned by now, not to get caught up by new people in the Freehold. Maybe going out for coffee with Orion may be fun. Still, I don't want to get my hopes up at all."

"I've told you before, Sera, I'd be happy to teach you to dance. But even if you don't want to learn, I'm just pleased you try."

Then, the Fairest brow quirked higher than normal. "Oreos? Why would you buy oreos when you have the most magnificent baked goods made from scratch?" It was more than just perplexing, it was also strange.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Practically snorting, she covers her mouth, “Oh wow! I haven’t heard that in years!” laughing some more.

Nodding, “That makes sense. But doesn’t make it any less annoying. I don’t think I could handle that, someone becoming possessive like that.” Nope, not doing that again. “Though I’m sure we all have a less desirable side to who we are.” She knew Fairest did.

“Oh wow! So she came back? To teach it to you? Sounds like quite a Sovereign, one who still cares about those of the Winter Court.” Not often old Queens returned. “But I’m glad she’s not dead.” She adds with a wink. “I’m still finding my way through the Contracts. There are ones I have I want to get stronger, but there are also others I wish to learn.”

A nod, “And there is no reason it can’t start off as innocent as having coffee to simply get to know him better. Sometimes it blossoms into something else from that. And if not, maybe you get a new friend. So a win win in my opinion.” When she first talked with Rhodes she never expected to become what it did. “I say call him, worse he can say is no, and then it’s just simply his loss at that point.” A nod as she sips her coffee.

Laughing, “I’ve been trained to stay still and just sing. Dancing, in a way, is terrifying to me. But, I’m always willing to try new things. And if I look like an idiot, at least it’ll be a good-looking idiot.” A shrug. “Though I have heard it’s a good workout. Using many muscle groups. And I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt Rhodes’s feelings if I wasn’t training and sparring.” He’s probably be excited.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Chuckling, a goofy smile crept across her face. "It's things I hear while walking by places downtown. Some things never seem to fade away."

There was a pause in Sasha's pose, her eyes looked around for a mirror. Her heart was racing briefly as she wondered if there was a mirror, that Katrin was there and listening. She'd done it in the past, but now the Fairest was a little freaked that maybe she shouldn't have mentioned it. Still the damage was done, and she'd continue explaining it to Sera. There was a wavering in her voice as she began to speak. "I just realized I'm not sure if I was supposed to tell anyone that she's helping me, but too late now." Chuckling nervously. "No, she's not dead though. She went into hiding in the aftermath. She seems to be doing well, but still cared deeply about Sacramento. I didn't ask where she was or what she was doing now."

Innocent wasn't a word Sasha liked to use to describe anything, but Sera had a point. "Well, I guess that could be doable. Just coffee that is. He seems very interesting. I just always worry I won't have a thing in common with some, and I feel like as a Fairest Dancer, I have a stigma to work past. The one that makes us seem like snobs. For a long time I was very shy, because I went years without speaking when I was taken, so regaining the ability to have a conversation took a long while."

"So do I call him, or just send a text message? I never know what is better to do these days." She smirked and took another sip of coffee. "If he suddenly appears in your coffee shop, will you message me?" Not realizing she blurt that aloud, her eyes widened a moment at her outburst, then she attempted to change the subject.

The Nix spoke of being terrified to dance. The Winter could relate. "I was terrified to speak at one point, so I understand where you're coming from."

Mentioning Rhodes and what she said about the training stuff, Sasha added. "Dancing can be a form of training. It does add to some dexterity, and provides flexibility and coordination. Many would argue that it doesn't do anything for athletic purposes, but I disagree."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Concern appears on Sera’s face as she watches violets dart about the room, and the wavering in the Dancers voice, “Oh, you know I wouldn’t say anything to anyone. But if you would rather not talk about it, that’s fine.” She would offer a Pledge if need be. “Aftermath?” then it dawned on her, “Oh! The dragon.” It was hard to believe there was a dragon when she first arrived. “And I can understand her still caring deeply for the Freehold, it grows on you quickly and takes a special place over in your heart. In a way, it’s nice to know that there are others out there who still care deeply for our city.” She couldn’t imagine ever leaving the Freehold.

“Sometimes we never know how much we have in common with someone until we take the time to get to know them. Take Rhodes and I for example, I never would have guessed how much we had in common until we talked over coffee and then dinner.” Sparks flew and that was that. “Snobs?” her eyes widen as she smiles, “I could not think of anyone who would consider you a snob. You’re one of the kindest people in the Freehold.” She tries to assure her friend. “I’ve found that the best way to overcome that is in a neutral place where you feel comfortable. If you got together at the Blue Note, you would have something to talk about, your business. And I could provide the coffee if you like. You might not know it, but you’re a very fascinating woman, with a lot to offer a conversation and those around you.” She would never figure Sasha the shy type.

“Well, it’s hard to say. Sometimes a text is quicker, especially if someone is working and can’t answer the phone. But it’s also a bit impersonal.”
    She shrugs, “So I don’t have the right answer as some people hate texting.” And she couldn’t blame them. Giggling, “You got it!” seemed Sasha had it bad, and it was cute.

Nodding, “I believe it stems from my time away. Not being allowed to move, and getting punished if I did, it’s still ingrained in me. But I think it would be good to get past that.” Maybe lessons would help.

“I’ve seen some dancers, and if that’s not athletics, then I don’t know what is! The way some of them move is mesmerizing!” she didn’t think she could move that way, “And dancing is a form of training that won’t send me home with bruises.” Which would make Rhodes probably quite happy. “I’ve heard somewhere that dancing uses a lot more of your muscles than a lot of standard exercises. Is that true?” she asks.

“But I think I’d like to try sometime. If you’d be ok with that and had time of course.”
    She’d never assume Sasha would want to teach her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread