Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(Echelon) Documents and Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    L
    Lina Moretti

"Not at all. If he's the best man for the job, I wouldn't mind seeing what he's capable of. Check in with him first, in fact - far as I know, he isn't swamped with other shit needs doing." She smiled, not forcing him to work with Jack. After the fucking evisceration that Ellis Meadows had unleashed on the Herald in Court, it was probably for the best that the two be apart for a bit. Burns like that required time to cover over. "If he can't? Well, see what Garcia and Boyle have to offer and get in touch with me after."

Good to wrap if you wanna go touch base.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"Of course, in fact this is a copy for you to keep Sheriff Moretti," she said as she pushed the report back towards Moretti. "I can also send a message to the research group so you are informed on any developments."

Good to close.

Presence
    (Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

Mister Meadows, Interpreter

+1
    SL
    PRE

I'm good to go Sheriff." He nods to both women. "Madame Harpy. If you could pass along Mr Finley's contact information, I'll make the call right now and arrange a meeting in one of the conference rooms here." Otherwise he'd have to leave a note and this had a little urgency behind it.

"Oh, and lest I forget. I owe the Herald a Trivial Boon, Madame Harpy. For a lapse where I misstepped and accidentally addressed him as Whip instead of Herald upon his arrival in Court earlier this month."

Good to close if we can just assume the number is passed along and the debt recorded?

L
    Lina Moretti

Steven - want to wrap this up?

S
    Steven

And... Closed

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.