Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
(Breech) Good Cop

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Steven

The Area is a bit of a cube farm. So their is no one in direct line of site of Eevee, but she can hear people over the cube walls and such. Yes the computer is unlocked.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Not wanting to risk someone seeing her rummaging through the detective's desk drawers, Elettra chooses to sneak a peak at what was on his computer instead. Hoping it will give her more of a clue as to where things are sitting with this case.

S
    Steven

The detective must be distracted, he doesn't seem like the type to make such a mistake, but in this case, he did. The Mekhet Priscus looks at the computer monitor and sees a few words that stand out.

Vigilante?
    Sniper?
    No Motive?
    Random? x3
    Exlibrist
    Vitale
    Garcia
    Wood?

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra having gotten good information from the computer she was quite satisfied having stuff to report back to Jacque and Lina. However, not wanting to raise suspicion by leaving without a trace she sits patiently waiting for the detective to come back. And when she does she plans to use her Aura Perception so she can get a better feel for whether or not he really is a good cop.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-12 17:40:07 Elettra Vitale rolls 9 to Aura Perception (Intelligence 2 + Empathy 4 +Auspex 3) (10 Again) 3, 9, 5, 6, 7, 9, 6, 7, 9 3 successes

S
    Steven

As the Detective makes his way back to the Priscus of Mekhet, her auspex powered eyes perceive a mix of bright green and light green radiating off the detective's aura.

"Sorry about that Miss Vitale," The detective sits down for a second, looks at his notepad, takes a deep breath and then turns. "So, I don't have much else. Here's my card, if you hear anything or remember anything, please give me a call. Do you have any questions for me at all?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra takes his card and with a kind smile, "Thank you, if I do I will. Nope no questions at this moment. If that's all, then I will head on out. You have a good night." She says with a nod and turns to leave the way she came.

S
    Steven

Good Scene Melissa. So, there is a Vigilante Sniper on the loose with at least 3 known victims. One of which was kindred. Now, what to do next...

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.