Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Breech) Good Cop

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Steven

The police station at <<Address>> is quiet tonight as Elettra makes her way into the lobby. A few people sit filling out form and waiting for an officer to take their statements. A couple people, probably transients, are milling about probably trying to stay out of the rain. As Elettra looks around she sees a pretty mundane place right out of Law and Order. It's just a police station like any other.
    Elettra Vitale

E
    Elettra Vitale

Before Elettra arrives at the police station she had stopped off at the store to buy a burner phone. She also parked her car 10 blocks away. She also left her daily use phone and her hunting knife in the glove compartment. She made sure she locked it up. She walks into the police station and up to the reception desk.

"Good evening, I am looking for a Detective Morgan please," she says with a friendly smile.

S
    Steven

"Sure, one minute," The duty officer says as he picks up the phone, "John, there's a lady out here asking for you. Yep, one sec,"

The duty officer looks back to Elettra, "You Vitale?"

With Elettra's affirmative he goes back to the phone, "Yep. It's her." The duty officer just nods to no one, "Kay," and hangs up the phone. "He'll be right up."

And he was. A good looking, dark skinned man, with a well groomed goatee and bald head, "Ms Vitale," He asks for confirmation with an extended hand.

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a nod Elettra gives him a firm hand shake, "Good evening, Detective Morgan."

S
    Steven

"Let's go to my desk," The Detective leads the Mekhet Priscus to his well organized desk. In tray and out tray pefectly aligned, a cup with a single pen and pencil in it, a note book, a phone and a computer. The only thing personal on the desk was a single picture of a light skinned woman holding a baby and a dog.

"Thank you for coming in so quickly," The officer says as he unlocks his desk drawer and removes an evidence bag and a manila file folder. "Do you know this number by chance?" The detective reads off a phone number that Elletra may or may not remember, she knows for sure it isn't her phone number.

Intelligence + Composure at a -2 (because who remembers phone numbers anymore)

E
    Elettra Vitale

She follows Detective Morgan to his desk. She's impressed with how well organized he is.

"You're welcome," she simply replies. She takes a moment to see if she can recall the number he read off.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-29 15:12:40 Elettra Vitale rolls 3 to Intelligence 2 + Composure 3 - 2 (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 8 2 successes

S
    Steven

It is Adam Exlibrist's (sp?) phone number.

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a quizzical look and then a look of recognition crosses her face, "I believe that is Adam's number. I met him a couple of months back at the Nox. We'd run into each other there sometimes."

S
    Steven

Detective Morgan pauses for a second as he writes down the name Adam, "Before we continue, I should tell you that you are entitled to have a lawyer here. You're not under arrest or even under suspicion of anything besides knowing someone who may have been plotting some bad stuff. But yeah, if you want somebody here to look out for your best interest, now would be the time." It seems Mable's people were right, Morgan is a good cop. Not many would be so forth coming about Elettra's rights. They'd dilly dally about it, or hint at it, or whatever, because she wasn't actually charged with anything, but naw, he seemed to be an actual good dude.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Nodding, "Thank you, for now I think I am good on my own. If that changes and I decide to call someone I will let you know." She knows her rights and knows there isn't a time limit on when she can get a lawyer and would prefer to get this over with as quickly and as smoothly as possible.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.