(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A deep sigh, or as close as an undead can come to one, “Yet something tells me if I wasn’t stern, they would still be unhappy. I’ve learned in my time not only as Reeve, but Prince as well, that my actions and decisions will always upset someone. And if I wasn’t stern, there are those that would see it as a weakness to try and exploit. And on the other hand, being stern is bad. It’s a no-win situation, which I’ve come to accept. I’ve let a lot slide that I’ve seen other Princes ash Kindred for.” It was just how it was. Someone was always going to have an issue with her.

Nodding, “There hasn’t been an addendum since I became Prince, so I’m sure it is going to come as a surprise. And I don’t like things being done or changed without being run by me. But I’m sure you know and understand that.” Another reason she picked him for Herald.

“I’ve always been blunt and to the point. I hate fancy words made to drag conversations on longer than they need to. If I have to punish someone, I prefer to get straight to the point instead of dragging it out. We’re all busy, and dragging something out longer than necessary is just a waste of time.”
    If she wanted pleasant conversation, she’d go out, away from Court. “So no, my recent decent closer to my Beast hasn’t influenced that.” She was sure if it had, Twist or even Vivian would have said something. Most certainly Twist. A chuckle, “How’d I find myself here? Well, I wasn’t welcome in certain places back home, and decided to try America. Though many, ok, all, of my years have been spent on my own, traveling from one Domain to another. Sacramento was a welcome fit when I arrived. I liked how the previous Prince ran things, and felt welcome. I became Whip to the Gangrel, then Priscus and then Reeve. Now, how I became Prince?” his smile was matched and returned, “I don’t believe that would make for an interesting conversation.” No one had actually asked that before.

“I can make that happen, let me send her a quick message.”
    She picks up her cell, “Excuse me for a moment,” and she proceeds to send a text to Mable. Putting the phone back down, “Seems we’ll take care of a few things, you get to see how I handle things, and we get the Elysia rules revised if need be.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course some wouldn't. It is a bit of a catch twenty-two at most times, but I'm merely pointing out how easily lines could be incorrectly drawn between how you handle things and the potency of your blood. If I may ask, who all are still here in the Domain that were here under the previous Prince?" It would be helpful to know who might be the voices of sanity as opposed to ignorant newcomers who have heard only the loudest voices.

He grins, "The truth is seldom as interesting as some concocted fantasy. Are you going to leave me to my imagination?" He taps his chin, "Would you be willing to at least share a little about the previous Prince and how you served them as Reeve?"

Sitting back in his chair Jacque smiled, "Wonderful. I'll always appreciate such efficiencies. While we wait for her to arrive, one last item with etiquette. The note on petitions likely needs to be updated to remove the Prisci as a channel for requests and petitions with your new structure for contact." He taps down the Laws, "Was there anything else you'd like to ban under Inconcessus? The only thing that immediately comes to mind is perhaps a ban on threatening the Kine's government buildings or agencies." Adam....

Finally to the last section, "Everything seems straight forward with Nota Bene. Once the Prince's will is known, it should be respected. Who we contact and who those individuals contact and how long until everyone is expected to know your will. Is there anything you would like to add?"

Blood Hunt:

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable knocks on the Prince's door and waits. In her hand is a Himalayan yak cheese stick.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“It is, which is unfortunate.” She knew her blood was potent, and it would only increase with time.

“Who was here? Hmm,” there was a thoughtful look, “Well, Seneschal York was here, as was Judex Twist, who has been in the Domain the longest. Even before I arrived, she was here. But I believe those are the only two, myself aside. Which is why I place so much trust in Judex Twist, she is often a calming voice of reason, and isn’t afraid to tell me if I’m overstepping or out of line.” She had great respect for Twist. More than anyone else within the Domain.

Chuckling, “You are more than welcome to use your imagination. But it’s one of those things that isn’t common knowledge and there is nothing to gain from knowing.” Plain and simple. “Alder Clarke was a fair Prince, no nonsense and easy to work with. I had a lot of respect for him, given how long he held the position. There were those who disagreed with how he ran things, but I never saw an issue with it. He even had me pick him up one evening to give him a tour of the city.” A laugh, “Let me tell you, it was scary as hell to be sitting in my car with him, but he was always kind and very charismatic. I think you would have enjoyed talking with him. Judex Twist would be able to tell you more about him if you were still curious. I believe she knew him best. But as far as when I was Reeve, he was usually hands off, I usually didn’t have to run much by him. Except when a punishment needed to be handed down, then I brought the offender to him, and issued the punishment he deemed fit. But towards the end, he would ask me what I would recommend for a punishment. If he deemed it appropriate, I would see it done, if not, he would ask me my reasoning and direct me where I went wrong. It was a great learning experience.” Much respect for the Lord. “He was also a Lord.” In case he cared to know.

The paper was picked back up, “I agree.” They would know to contact Jack or Vivian if it was important.

“Ah yes. Something I once thought went without saying, needs to be said.”
    Shaking her head, “Cannot believe it has to be said. How someone can be so stupid as to do it blows my mind. So yes, please, lets add something.” Why it would be thought of as a good idea to threatening was beyond her.

Shaking her head, “I can’t think of anything. We seem to have hit the major and important matters. I’ve learn the thing with Laws, is no matter how good and straight forward they are, there will always be someone who makes you realize something needs to change.” So was life. Or unlife.

The knock draws not only her attention, but Cains as well. His head lifted, ears and eyes focused on the door.

“Come in.”
    says Ale.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable enters and gives a quick curtsy. "Good evening your grace and Herald. I brought a treat for Cain." Mable offers the treat to Ale.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He nodded and smiled through her reminiscing, "That's quite intriguing. He seems rather clever to not only empower his officers but to teach. It is important that we all can feel what would be the Prince's will." He wondered how Mister Clarke would have addressed the disruptions in court, but before he could ask there was a knock at the door.

Jacque straightened his posture in his chair as the door opened, a silent gesture of respect to Mable, "Keeper Wood, thank you for coming on such short notice." He bowed his head in response to her curtsy, "We're broaching the subject of the Laws of Elysium so it made sense for you to join us for the discussion. I know we had planned to meet on the topic but I figured we could all three meet together on this piece."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast snarls, pacing its cage, wanting to rip the flesh off the weak woman in front of her. But that wasn’t going to happen, there was business to attend to.

The Italian accepts the offered treat and sets it off to the side. Cain was working, which was evident by the way he never moved his eyes from Mable.

“Thank you for coming on such short notice. Please, have a seat.” She gestures to the other chair in front of her desk.

Looking back to Jack, she nods, “It’s something I would like to do as well.” But they both knew the mess things had been lately.

“I would also like to go over what I expect of you as Keeper. So I believe the best place to start would be for your questions or concerns.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sits down. "My biggest question is your expectations of me and my duties. I realize that Keeper is slightly different in each domain. And where this one hasn't had a keeper for a while that may be the best place to start."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“For right now, the position is going to be mainly making sure the Elysia is safe and maintained, helping plan Courts, and helping the Sheriff or Hound if there is a disruption. I’m a fan of Themed Courts, so I would like to see more Formal Courts with a fun, relaxed theme. But that being said, I expect each Court to be a neutral gathering. Meaning absolutely no religious or Covenant decorations, ever. Court is a place where we can all gather, as such, it is important that no Covenant or religion is represented more than another.” She never made it a point to add Invictus touches, and expected the same from each Covenant. “So if you choose to decorate, I would like to be notified to what you wish to place, and have the right to refuse it.” It wasn’t a question or suggestion. “But I would like to see more art on display. As you’ve seen, I still have the pieces Miss Weiss provided, and enjoy showing them. But, it would be nice to rotate other pieces in. I’ve been building my own art collection as of late, and would like to work with you to get some other pieces hung. I’ve always found art sparks great conversations between people, and think it might be appreciated in Court.” She knew she’d like to see more discussing art then whos ass each was kissing.

“Now, I’m sure you want more responsibilities in Court with the position. And I’m not opposed to adding more duties in the future. But I want to see how you do with the position as it current is before adding more.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"In the June Court I decorated with a Roman Goddess. This was not what I would consider a religious or covenant thing. She is a goddess that represents June and I thought was appropriate for the month. Is this something you consider religious because it is a goddess? In May court, I decorated with Flowers. Was this offensive or inappropriate?" Mable wanted to make sure she understood what was expected.

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread