(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie catches the offered napkin and wipes her face off with a laugh, "Yeah, and you got orange sauce in all the same places! Always good to have a fellow glutton around." There was a moment when she wondered if Emily was an Ogre with a hardened mask, but that seemed unlikely. The girl lacked any of the aura of brutality that Seeming usually carried around with them. A Beast, like Sonnie herself? No, probably wishful thinking on her part.

"Yeah, you ever see The Hangover? It was like that, but with all girls. Awesome night!"

She observed the Wizened and his OCD eating habits, mostly out of curiosity. "You come here often, Moon?" she asked, unaware it sounded like an old pick up line.

At Emily's suggestion, Sonnie grinned and nodded, "Oh yeah! I need to get me some crabs! Shall we?" Without waiting for Moon to answer her question, the Beast charged back towards the buffet tables and associated sneeze guards.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

O
    Orion

Massive feet found the floor just inside the door of Horizon World Buffet. Trace up from the nice sneakers, up the khaki pants which strained against muscle at calf and hamstring, up to the white polo shirt that stretched against a stony Ogre's hefty form. A stony jaw, set for a challenge. Aviators, reflecting the world back at those who were looking.

Fingers interlinked, and the Ogre cracked his knuckles.

Forty would cover the damage.

The slaughter.

He joined the line, surveying the salad bar first and foremost. He caught sight of Moon, caught sight of Sonnie, but he didn't really know either well. There'd be a moment to talk. But right this second, he contemplated the mission, discerning his plan of attack.

Salad first. Then meat. Throw in a little sushi for fun. Top it off with a god-damned sundae. Leg day had hurt. He was sore and hungry, and you know what that meant.

When Orion, the Watchman of Summer, was done with this buffet, there's be nothing but bones and detritus scattered on plates for the trash.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily stares in a sudden deadpan. "HEY. I am not a glutton. I am a hedonist. I enjoy many vices, thank you so very much!" By the end of her emphatic little speech the werewolf is sniggering and grinning broadly. "I just happen to have one with a little more urgency right now is all."

The Crescent chases after Sonnie, hellbent on joining her in putting as big a dent in the food as their enormous appetites allow. True to her words, shrimp and crab rangoon form a heaped pile. Garlic mushrooms, chicken tikka, roast potatoes, a pile of roast duck swimming in hoi sin sauce (It has SIN in it, that's how you know it's good) some bbq ribs, and sweet potato fries form an enormous mound on the plate.

Carefully carrying the load back to the the table, Emily licks her lips and attacks the food greedily. "Sho... *sluuuuuurp* where 'id 'oo 'uys eet?" She tries to say around a mouthful of potato.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She looked at Emily curiously, "Hedonist?" After mulling the word around in her head for a few minutes as she piled food onto a fresh plate, Sonnie nodded and smiled, "Hedonist! Yes, I like the sound of that much better! Good word, Em!"

Back at the table, the Beast had crab legs, fried shrimp, corn on the cob, pepperoni pizza, a beef and bean burrito, mashed potatoes with gravy, sliced pineapple, and some spaghetti all crammed together onto a single plate. Somehow.

As she started stuffing her face once more, the arrival of Orion naturally caught her attention. The walking mountain would be hard to miss for any changeling. Sonnie watched him but didn't try to interrupt as he headed for the food. Emily distracted her curious gaze, and she turned to the blue-haired woman with a mouth full of spaghetti and crab meat. "Whud?"

Just because Sonnie also spoke with her mouth full didn't mean she was any good at understanding what Emily was saying.

M
    Mr. Moon

As the pair ran off to scour the buffet once again, Mr. Moon assumed this was some kind of game of Sonja's. A game called 'Make the Wizened Uncomfortable With Bad Manners'. When Emily mentions Circe, Mr. Moon's expression suddenly becomes enlightened.

Once the pair return, Mr. Moon picks up the conversation where it left off. "Circe. Ah yes, it all becomes clear now. I've never seen The Hangover, but I bet I can guess what it's about through context. As for coming here often, goodness no. As I said, I only just heard about it. Mostly I just cook for myself, today is just a fun day. Lets me get a broad spectrum of tastes, maybe inspire me to try something new."

"She asked 'where did you guys meet?', I believe." Mr. Moon looks to Emily for conformation of his translation. It also bounced the responsibility of explaining in more detail about the pool party to Sonja's lap, something Mr. Moon was fully okay with for a lot of reasons.

Mr. Moon watches Orion arrive, and nonchalantly keeps an eye on him as he fills his plate.

O
    Orion

Two, Orion recognized. The monkey and the other newcomer from the Spring party. Cool. The third, he did not, blue-haired and confident with that rocker thing going on. Perhaps just a mortal friend? Well. He'd find out. He didn't do the buffet with one single stacked plate, no -- there was a way to do this, to keep it civilized. Salad plate. Get that caesar on there. Fruit salad, too, with a lil' ambrosia. A big glass of water. Get it started. Once this skirmish was completed, he'd go back for the meat.

Back to the seating area. He settled into a seat at the table next to them.

"Sorry to interrupt... but I think I'm gonna need some help with this buffet, y'all."

He glanced over at their table, flashing a challenging smile.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily swallows noisily. "I, *ulp* shaid..."

Moon chips in with her exact question. The Crescent points at him with a rib and nods emphatically before munching on it greedily. "Yeah, Shirshe's great. *ulp* Alsho good kisher." An onion ring is flicked in the air and caught in her mouth.

The giant dropping into the next table doesn't even ping Emily's radar as crab is devoured ferally. Only when he addresses them all does she look up, most of the way through her once piled-high plate, and lick some bbq sauce from around her mouth. She looks at the big guy, glances to the empty plates and the rapidly emptying plates in front of her and Sonnie, and raises her eyebrows as if to suggest, "really?", though her lips twist into a grin.

She swallows and starts drinking her drink, chugging it easily. When the glass is empty she sets it down and looks to her companions. "Umm. Friend of yours?" Emily says, stabbing one of the last morsels and opening her mouth wide to fit it in all at once.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Understanding dawned on Soonie's face as Moon translated Emily's muffled words, and she smiled and nodded. She swallowed a mouth full of pizza before she spoke, "A friend of mine threw a pool party, and this dude was there. Nothing special, really. Oh, and this other dude was there, too." She turned and gave Orion a little wave with a corn cob. "Didn't catch his name, though. Yo! Sup?"

She glanced at the Ogre's plate, then grinned (not caring about the food in her teeth at the moment, "Izzat so? While, we got a good head start on you, but something tells me you won't have much trouble catching up." She'd heard rumors that Orion's Seeming had appetites that put her own to shame. It would be fascinating to see if that was true.

M
    Mr. Moon

"I will take your word on that, Emily." Mr. Moon had no intention of testing Sonja's or Circe's kissing skills any time soon, but you don't just say that, people take it the wrong way. And whatever the odd relationship that you could call the Sonja/Emily/Circe/Jon triangle-with-a-spare-leg thing was, it was none of his business.

"Orion." Mr. Moon says once the man seats himself and Sonja greets him. "This is Sonja, I'm sure you remember her from the party. This is her friend, Emily. They know Circe. Ladies, this is Orion." He gestures to the appropriate party as names are said, doing the little introduction dance so everyone can focus on their plates.

"So on a second go-around, what looked good?" Mr. Moon asks. "I saw the giant spaghetti-stuffed meatball, but that looks a little too intimidating for me. How did the tofu dishes look?" They seemed nice and square from his cursory once-over. "What do you do, Emily?"

O
    Orion

Apparently Circe was a good kisser? Same Circe? Apparently she had made enough of an impression on Blue here that it was worth talking about at a family restaurant slash buffet. The onion ring getting caught in her mouth brought an entertained smile to his face. Glancing at Sonnie's stack of food and the introductions without names, the gargoyle grinned at her. "Had a work out. I'm famished. Thought I'd see if they really had all I could eat."

When Moon introduced him, he gave a tired wave with his off-hand as he started disappearing the salad plate worth of food. "I do. Nice to meet you, Emily. I'm part of a martial arts club with Circe. How did you all meet?"

He decided to let that float neutrally; smooches weren't his business unless she decided to make them his business.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread