Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Request for Winter Assistance

THREADID
    A
    Abraham Norton

A note is delivered to the Mirror Maze, Winter Queen's seat of power.

"Sasha,

I plan to meet with Cole regarding his current position and outstanding personal business. Richard requested a witness, and so I immediately thought about you. I don't know if there'll be any violence involved, but I consider leaving with some binding promises, and your undeniable authority would help ensure there are no accidents. You wouldn't have to do anything, just be there and cool down the atmosphere.

The meeting will take place on [DATE], in Cole's cottage. I can pick you up and explain on the way, or we can meet at the place and go in together. Let me know your thoughts.

Abraham"

Sure, the note was private and unlikely to fall into the wrong hands, but the doublespeak was there just in case. On the note's reverse is a phone number and letters 'AN'

S
    Selena

All of is conversations regarding this upcoming scene are put on hold until further notice Woland Typhuzuzu13 Cole Volker Abraham Norton

Please also keep this in mind for the next couple of weeks http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14434834

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.