Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

During early evening, the King of the Iron Spear will receive a phone call from a number he does not yet recognise.

Ring Ring.

Ring Ring.

Strong King Richard Price
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

"Rich here."

Quick answer, simple response, the mark of a man who got a lot of calls.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Richard." the Dread Lord says genteely. "Rhodes. I was hoping we could get together, get to know one another better. I still would like to see your collection, if you'd be amiable."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

"Rhodes! Of course, name a time and place - we can always eat in too. I never give up a chance to wander through the museum so to speak. If I had a better half, I would probably have to dump it, hah. Whatever it is you prefer, its my treat, what do you drink anyway?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The flutter of a casually stroked ego doesn't come through in the voice. "I'm more interested in the company and objects than the meal. That part is yours. If you don't mind a visitor that makes saying my interests easier, but if you'd rather pull out a few choice peices and we find somewhere neutral I would wholly understand. I do know a few good places. How do you like Thai?" Sera had got him into exploring the cuisine.

"Oh, anything aged well, but I prefer single malt scotch. Pull up something, and I'll bring along one of my preferred bottles. We can make an evening of it."

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    Richard Price

"For the Dread Lord? Consider my doors open, some may say I am crazy for inviting that kind of fear into my home."

There was a pause of the necessary laughter - Rich's joke hit home with himself at least.

"Send the names, I will have them deliver. Not too worried about these pieces of nostalgia too much, you'll find most of their magic long since passed - but the way the Wyrd empowers such things still captures my imagination like a kid looking at the clouds. But anyway, I think we have a plan in motion. Send me a time, I'll send you an address and we'll make this happen."

Once the call was done, information was exchanged, and the King's of Sacramento had plans to laugh and drink the night away.

I will get the thread up ASAP and tag you in!

Closed Thread