Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1905) The Grill

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    M
    Mr. Moon

"Oh. No. This," Mr Moon gestures with the tool, "Is just in case? It looks like a new grill, I shouldn't need to rewire anything." He casts a professional fae eye over the barbecue, sliding in as he ignores the awkwardness. Glamour drips from his fingers and eyes, pregnant with the power of Autumn and guiding his fingers as he pops off a temperature knob with his tool, blows on the inside and re-installs it before wiggling it about a smidge to ensure a good fit. He pushes a button or two quickly with another hand, and he opens and shuts the hood, as if he is testing how smoothly the hinge operates. He almost switches around the placement of some spice containers, and then, six seconds later Mr. Moon steps back.

"There! This I guarantee, until the sun next crosses yonder horizon, I present to you a grill as perfect as a grill can be." He was quite proud of his work, if he said so himself to himself.

"Uh," Mr. Moon says after explaining to the two remaining lost. "I'm finished. I'll just...?"

Unless he is stopped, Mr. Moon will move on now that he's shown off his magic skills.

Blessing of Perfection gives anyone using the grill +3 on their rolls using it, until the sun sets (due to the exceptional success). Any roll, be it cooking, interrogation, use as a blunt object. If used to cook, you can either cook faster (due to more dice) or better (by countering a quality penalty up to -3 for very good quality).
      6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-24 21:30:13 [01] Mr. Moon rolls 7 to Blessing of Perfection Wit + Wyrd (10 Again) 10, 9, 10, 8, 5, 5, 9, 7, 9 6 successes
      5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-24 21:30:13 [02] Mr. Moon rolls 7 to Blessing of Perfection Wit + Wyrd (10 Again) 10, 8, 4, 9, 10, 2, 2, 4, 8 5 successes

J
    John Doe

John's figment of a face observed the new guy tap into the Wyrd.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-25 17:05:11 John rolls 7 to What's the New Guy Doing? [Wits+Occult] (10 Again) 2, 1, 9, 3, 3, 7, 3 1 success

The Contract invoked definitely wasn't harmful. That was a relief. He didn't know what it was, but, he felt comfortable enough to use it.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-25 17:08:38 John rolls 10 to BBQ [Wits+Crafts+ Mr. Moon's Blessing of Perfection] (10 Again) 6, 1, 4, 7, 9, 5, 5, 2, 9, 5 2 successes

"Whatever the new guy did, it works quite well. Thanks pal,"
    he smiles his chrome teeth to the man.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, Freddo man. Thanks!" Circe cheerfully gives a thumbs up to Moon as he leaves. With that departure a blue hand rests upon a John Doe's shoulder, "So what do I do ta help ya Johnny? Shout ta see if anybody has orders?"

The smile on her face goes from friendly comrade to evil villian plotting pettiness, "I can be incredibly loud and hard to ignore, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-27 10:39:08 John rolls 10 to [Wits+Crafts+ Mr. Moon's Blessing of Perfection] (10 Again) 6, 6, 2, 9, 3, 6, 10, 5, 3, 10, 3, 3 3 successes

Mr. Moon's magic hands certainly did the trick. The sausages were ready. He grinned impishly as well. "Yelling at people is funny when you do it." He let out a mischievous laugh. "Tell 'em to come and get their sausage. Hah hah hah!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I could tell 'em there's some good sausages over here ta squeeze through their lips," Circe laughed right back. And then took a step away to turn her barely covered back to John Doe. She cups her hands into a megaphone as she shouts out for all to here.

"Hey everybody! We got dogs bein' up in our grill! The sausages are ready fer ya ta wrap yer lips around and suck 'em down! And the wurst jokes are behind ya now!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    J
    John Doe

Seeing the new guy skitter away from the Summer and Winter duo, he laughed. The lack of follow-up to Circe 's announcement, then with Richard, a new Lost, and Fawkes, all taking their leave, he let out a heavy sigh. His mood dropped. "Tough crowd," he said shaking his head.

He began to package the surplus food. "Such a waste," he commented. "Do you mind if I donate a portion of this to the shelter?" He then smiled, "We'll have plenty of leftovers just for us."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yup," Circe nods in agreement.

She then looked to John with a exaggerated gasp, complete with a hand clutching her chest. "Oh gasp good Johnny. Ya wish fer the whole world ta experience yer wondrous hard meat slipping past there lips? Well who am I ta disagree," she laughs and shrugs with both her arms up with her eyes closed.

After a moment in those pose she opens one eye, "Too over the top?"

If he agrees she concedes, "Yes yes. Maybe I should cool off by dunkin' the monkey."

J
    John Doe

John blushed deeply and decided in that moment, 'go for it.' She offered a hug and he wrapped his arms around her. The warmth of her Mantle was so comforting for him.

Holding Circe against him as she opened one eye, he laughed. "You're too cute," he admitted.

"I'll clean up here and join you in the pool. We can tag team on Sonnie," he added with a wink then letting go.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The hug was unexpected, causing Circe to start in surprise and flaring her Mantle. It wasn't actually an offer of a hug. But Circe being Circe she decided to return it to the cool Winter. Operation get Johnny out of his shell must be a resounding success by now.

"Summer and Winter versus Spring? Sounds like quite the fling," she slides out of the hug but pats John on the shoulder, "I'll hold ya ta that Johnny. Should be easy ta find us. Just look fer the splashin' and yellin', oh ho ho ho ho!"

Circe joins the pool thread with intent to rassle Sonnie Wu

J
    John Doe

He smiled with the sudden warmth. Feeling her heat make him so happy.

When Circe jumped into the pool, and eyes were away from him, he cleaned up the grill in half the time it would have taken normally. More time to have fun, he told himself.

With everything taken care of, John jumped into the pool.

Closing thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.