Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1905) The Grill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    J
    John Doe

While no one was looking, his Brownie's Boon gave him the boost he wanted. He had set up the grill to mass produce any food that was given to him.

First things first, burgers. He placed eight burger patties on the grill, the Wyrd taking hold. The burgers were sizzling half the time it normally took. He added cheese on half of them, and toasted the bread.

When they were ready, he placed all eight burgers on plates for others to put their condiments on.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-17 15:09:52 John rolls 6 to BBQ Burgers [Int+Crafts] (10 Again) 6, 6, 5, 9, 5, 9 2 successes

J
    John Doe

The grill has been turned off while John takes care of the situation.

J
    John Doe

John slid his hand through the crook of Circe 's arm, walking with her back to the grill. He was blushing the entire time as they walked. "Thanks," he smiled to the Elf, then followed with, "You look great today."

The burgers from earlier were still hot and ready. He restarted the grill, and began the next batch - this time, sausages.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Johnny, decided ta try a something a lil' different," she smiles and it hold mischief in it, "Got it from a budding fashion designer. Maybe their work will bloom in the future. Good thing this wasn't a October party or it'd be fallin' apart, right?" Circe laughs at the bad floral puns.

As for the grill work that begged a question. How much help did Johnny really need with cooking? "Sssssso? Am I the serving wench or the lovely assistant?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John grinned at the series of floral puns, and added one of his own. "Seems like that kind of humor is growing on you. Maybe it will blossom into a cornucopia."

Her comment as 'serving wench,' or 'lovely assistant,' made him chuckle. "You are most definitely my lovely assistant. Someone as wonderful as you is definitely not a wench."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie blinked in surprise at the pair making googly eyes at each other while she was trying to cook. The Beast had an apron on and had various utensils in her hands and tail, and had been manning the grill since John originally left it. In perhaps the ultimate cockblock, Sonnie moved between John and Circe and cleared her throat.

"Far be it from me to deny others' passions - this is a Spring party, after all - but if you two are gonna start boning, maybe not do it on top of the burgers?"

"Besides,"
    she grinned and leaned towards the Darkling to mock-whisper to him, her eyebrows waggling, "if it helps, I can tell you where she's most ticklish!"

Sonnie shrugged with a smile, "On the other hand, if you just want the grill back, help yourself, dude. I can go jump in the pool!"

Sorry, had to interject, as Sonnie has been using the grill in the main pol party thread since John left.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

7. Likes Origins, Krakenbox liked this post
    M
    Mr. Moon

"Hi. Yes. Hello again." Mr. Moon scuttles his way over to the grill with as little actual movement as is possible, achieving something very like a Morticia Addams-slash-bride of dracula effect. "We haven't really met. Mr. Moon. Thank you for the complement earlier, Sonja."

"May I take a look at the grill please?" Mr. Moon holds up a small torture device hand held multi-tool for emphasis. "I will just be a moment."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe faux winced, "Ouch, that'd hurt ta wear," running with the joke. "Awww that is so sweet. Yer gettin' way better at talkin' ta girls." Then the monkey girl was there. "Huh?"

The comment got her to laugh, "What? Worried it'd be so hot ya'd end up with charcoal?" Springs were Springs. They'd joke about things like that to anyone. Circe did too so she couldn't hold it against Sonnie. She then raises and shakes her fist in a heavily exaggerated manner towards Sonnie, "Curse you Sonny. I would threaten' ta tell folks about the thing with yer tail, but ya'd probably be happy. Maybe I should try ta get ya ta skip across the pool?" Circe's smarmy reply was full of mirth, despite her ire at Sonnie's threat to reveal the elf's ticklish weakness.

Then Moon comes over. Crimson eyes dart between the newcomer and the monkey girl. Circe chuckles in amusement, "Sole e Luna, c'è uno scherzo di Pokemon qui." And she takes a look on the multitool. It was a, uh, interesting model. "I'd say knock yerself out," she waves to the grill with the same joking smile on her face, "But I ain't cookin' and I'd like ta know that if this is a propane are ya Mr Moon gonna try ta tinker while it's lit? Cause if yes," she pats John on the shoulder, "Let me know so we can dive inta the pool, please and thanks."

There is every indication in her voice that she is joking. Though she is tensing her legs just in case this Moon is the type of crazy that would do exactly that.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    J
    John Doe

Sonnie's comment made John's jaw drop. His silver face turned a deep black onyx, with the highly reflective sheen to it. It was his characteristic sign of blushing. He tried to say something but, he couldn't muster a word. A few moments pass, "Uhm..." he turned to Circe. "We can jump into the pool. Let these two take care of it," he was still bashful.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Seeing John's reaction, once she had sussed out what he was doing, Sonnie's expression was somewhere between stifled laughter and objective sympathy. She removed her apron and handed it and the spatulas to the Darkling. "No, no! Sorry! I maybe took the joke too far! Here, why don't you take over the grill again. You seem comfortable here, anyway. I'll go dunk my head, okay?"

She gave John a empathetic pat on the arm, and Circe a friendly wink, before turning and heading for the pool.

Sonnie departs this side thread.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.