Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A girls night! Sera couldn’t remember the last time she had one of those. So of course, she went all out. There was even an ice cream cake in the freezer! Cause those were just the best!

She had Netflix, so she hadn’t rented any movies. Figuring the selection would be good, and if not? Then a simple road trip would happen.

All the soft blankets and pillows had been pulled out and piled in the living room. Comfort was a huge thing for her, so if it was soft and plush, she probably had it.

She had also been able to find a banana pool float Sonnie had talked at the pool party. It was casually sitting against the French doors leading to the backyard.

The Nix herself was in the kitchen, preparing a new coffee she wanted to try at Garden Grounds. But wanted an honest opinion on it. Hence Sonnie! She knew her fellow Spring was always honest and wouldn’t have a problem telling her if it sucked.
    Sonnie Wu
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Saying Sonnie was excited for this girls night was an understatement. It wasn't simply her usual state of hyperness, though that was certainly present. There was a yearning in her heart for something like this, in a way that surprised her. Just having a friend to hang out and chat with? The Beast very much wanted this to go well.

Dressed in blue jeans and a simple green crop top, and besides her messenger bag (which the girl seemed to use in place of a purse), she carried a cardboard box whose label identified it as coming from a Chinese deli somewhere in town.

Bouncing up the sidewalk, Sonnie turned and landed before Seraphina's front door, upon which she knocked briefly but rapidly. One might mistake it for a woodpecker drilling into the door.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix practically runs to the door. Girl time was much needed!

The door swings open to reveal a rather casual Sera in green jeans, yeah, green, she can totally rock green jeans, and a white tank top.

A wide smile on face, “Hey Sonnie! Come in!” she moves to let the monkey in, closing the door behind her.

“And what is in that box?!” besides what the label said, “How you been? So excited we’re doing this!” the Nix did sound giddy.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hi Sera! Thank you!" the Steepscrambler hopped inside, clearly excited about all of this. Her tail was certainly dancing happily. She held up the box, offering it to the Nix, "Red bean buns! They're a favorite desert of mine from when I was a kid! Just a little thank you for this evening!" The box itself held six of the round Chinese pastries.

Setting her bag down in the entryway, Sonnie smiled, "I'm good! How're you? Thanks for the invite! I've been looking forward to just hanging out with you! This'll be fun!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Accepting the box, she brings it up to her nose, “Oh, wow, they smell amazing!” she gushed. “Red bean buns? I’ve never heard of them, but now I just want to dive face first into them!” they did smell amazing. “And you didn’t have to do that! I’m happy to get the chance to hangout with you and just relax. But I won’t say no to desert.” She adds with a wink. Her sweet tooth was huge.

Walking into the kitchen, she sets the box down on the island, “Not too bad. Just been busy with moving and getting settled. Moving sucks.” She says with a groan. “Oh! I found a pool float for you!” she excitedly points to the giant bananas leaning against the back door. Obviously proud of herself. "And I have soda, water, coffee, tea, there's a wet bar if you wanted something stronger." she offers.

“So it’s no secret that I cannot cook to save my life. But I happen to have almost every takeout menu the city offers.” She says with a laugh, “I also got an ice cream cake because they are delicious and this seems like the perfect excuse to get one.” A nod. “Or we can just gorge ourselves on deserts, which works for me.” The Treasured even had a candy drawer in her fridge.

“Anything exciting been going on?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, they're just a sweetened red bean paste baked inside a dumpling. A classic treat in Asia, brought over to America long, long ago! I get these from a great deli near where I live." Sonnie followed Sera towards the kitchen, nodding in agreement with her assessment. "Yeah, doesn't matter who you are, moving always sucks eggs! But once you're settled in, it's a wonderful feeling to be home!"

The presence of the banana floats causes her to pause in mid-step for a beat, before she ran over to get a closer look. The Beast stared at the pool toys for a minute before turning back to the Fairest with an expression of joy. "They're more beautiful than I could have imagined!" After one more longing glance, Sonja giggled and rejoined Sera on the journey to the kitchen.

"I like to cook. It's fun! But, yeah, I'm not great at it, as my sad attempt at pizza for the Queen is ably demonstrated!" She laughed, clearly having a good sense of humor about the blunder. "My apartment is over a Chinese restaurant. So, between that and the deli, as well as some local fast food joints, I don't starve."

Sonnie smirked at the Nix's offer of dessert first, "Evil temptress! I knew I liked you! How about we order some delivery, and while we wait you can try out one of the buns? I'd like to see what you think!" She pondered dinner options a moment, then grinned, "Pizza, made by someone who knows what they're doing?"

Taking a seat at the island, the monkey girl folded her hands before her and smiled, "Oh, soda is fine, thank you! And nothing too exciting. Work, dojo, parkour club. Chatted with Abraham, recently. Oh, my connection to Spring seems to have... gotten stronger? I dunno, this scent of fresh wind I have is more noticeable now. At least I think so."

It was true, the Beast's Mantle was definitively stronger than before, though still not on Sera's level.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Looking at the box once again, “Yup, sounds delicious!” it was settled in her mind. “Well thankfully I didn’t have a whole lot to move, but I still hired a company to do it. I certainly can’t lift a whole lot, plus, why not?” she says with a shrug. “I still have some rooms left to setup, mostly the spare ones.” There were ideas, just not much had been done yet.

Sera laughed, light and musical, “I’m glad you like it! There were so many to choose from, so if it’s not the one you saw, I can get another one. One simply cannot have too many pool floats!” a solemn nod, it was a serious thing. "I even found these adorable little rubby duckies for the hot tub that glow in the dark!" one of her favorite purchases.

‘You know how to cook?” she asks, “Cause if so, I’d love some lessons!” yes, she was serious. “Well, the pizza may have turned out a little, questionable, but there is no denying the thought and care that went into it. And I personally think that makes it better.”
    Just her thought on it.

“Really?! I think I’d be having Chinese all day and night! For me it’s pretty much takeout or going out to eat.”
    Not bad, but she’d like to try cooking. Maybe make Rhodes dinner if she got good.

There was a snort as she laughed, “Ok now you’re the second person to call me a temptress. I’m either doing something right, or wrong, and I’m not sure which yet.” She says with a laugh, clearly finding it amusing. “Pizza? Sure! But now the difficult question, one that is important and should never be rushed,” she begins, “what toppings?” these were debates that ended friendships.

Opening the fridge, she lists off about five different sodas, and will give Sonnie the one she wanted. Then a cup with ice if she wanted it as well. Ever the hostess.

“Dojo?” she asks, curious. “You do martial arts?” she pulls a bottled water from the fridge and pulls a chair out across from Sonnie. “I’ve dabbled, at best, in some myself.” But there was no talent there, she had accepted that fact.

“And I had noticed that! It’s defiantly stronger. Congratulations!”
    she was genuinely happy for her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie requested one of the listed soda flavors with a nod of thanks. "Oh, well, if you need any help moving heavy stuff, I can lend a hand or two!" She flexed, showing off her nicely defined biceps. "Monkeys are strong for our size!"

As for the matter of cooking, she made a so-so gesture with her hand. "I like cooking, but my end results usually don't measure up to my goals. I could use lessons myself. Oh! Maybe we can learn together! Like a cooking class!" She obviously thought this was an ingenious idea.

When the topic turned to martial arts, Sonnie smiled. "I do kung fu. I'm no master, but I'm improving pretty steadily. I practiced tai chi as a kid, but kung fu is my passion!" She looked the Nix over once, studiously. "I recognize training related injuries when I see them. What are you practicing? Anything specific, or just general self-defense stuff?" The Beast was genuinely interested in the topic.

She laughed and waggled her eyebrows, "Temptress is always a compliment! Now - yes, a very important question - toppings. Hmmm..."

The Beast steepled her fingers before her face, eyeing Seraphina carefully over them. "Well, sausage or pepperoni is a must. I like peppers and olives, too. But the real test is... the infamous pineapple! Dun dun DUNNNN! What are your thoughts, Ms. Phina?" Was this question a trap? Would this delightful evening be ruined over whether the tropical fruit belonged on top of a pizza? Drama was in the air!

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires widen, “Wow, those are quite the muscles! You must work out.” She says with a wink. “But I’ll keep that in mind, thank you!” it was sweet of her to offer.

A huge happy smile appeared, “That would be so much fun! We totally have to do that!” she eagerly agreed. “But one question, do you think any cooking class is ready for the both of us?” she says with a giggle. “Because between you and I, I completely failed home economics in school.” There was a nod of her head. “It was bad, fire trucks were involved.” no one wanted her near any stove after.

“Kung Fu?! No way! I know a bit,” she makes a small gesture with her fingers, “not a whole lot. But some basics.” Maybe she could practice with her sometime! Sapphires shift down for a moment, “Oh,” a nervous laugh, “that. It’s not from Kung Fu, it was sparring, Full sparring and I overestimated my skills, got too cocky and didn’t set boundaries and got hurt.” She shrugs, and lifts the side of the shirt, showing a bruise, but one that was much healthier looking. But it was still deep and was probably one hell of a bruise. “I was practicing boxing with Quick, but he left. But I want to learn a bit of everything. Though my main thing is learning to set boundaries with sparring.” Which wouldn’t be a problem again. Lesson learned.

“Then I’ll wear the title with pride!” she sits up a bit straighter before giggling.

The Nix copies the Beast, sapphires studying her. A brief nod, “Quite essential toppings for any pizza.” Then the question came. “Ah yes. The infamous pineapple debate. Personally, I like pineapple on pizza. But with a catch.” She begins, “I like it with hamburger not ham.” Hands then held up in front of herself, “Just my thing. But I’m willing to forgo pineapple for the sake of friendship.” She offers with a smirk.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie sipped her soda and listened to Seraphina's tale of past cooking woes with a smile. She liked hearing that, a nice reminder that Fairest weren't perfect. It could be easy to forget, sometimes. "Well, I think as long as we keep a fire extinguisher within reach, we should be okay."

She looked down at her soda a moment, "You know what's weird? I used to be a really good student. Straight A's. Honor roll. Now, I... it's like my brain works differently now. I have trouble making connections that should be obvious. Like, back then I would have known bread sticks would make terrible pizza crust. I didn't become stupid or anything, it's just those little leaps of logic elude me sometimes." She chuckled and rapped her knuckles on the side of her head, "Silly monkey brain."

"However, good news! I also like pineapple! The haters can hate all they want! Friendship saved!"
    Sonnie held up her arms like a referee signaling a touchdown. "Hamburger is also good! So, pizza with the works, then?"

She took another drink from her soda, doing a quick study of Sera's major bruise when she displayed it, "Can you access that Spring Contract for healing? I can't do more than minor injuries, and that looks a bit more serious than I can help with. Anyway, maybe I can show you a thing or two sometime. I'm not Bruce Lee, but I do pretty well."

Her head tilted in curiosity, "Who was this Quick person?"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread