Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Director Seraphina
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Seraphina.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
5 12
Freehold OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Public 4: “Seraphina lives to help those around her to fulfil their desires. Strong, yet compassionate, forever putting others before herself. If you ever ask her for help, you will receive threefold what you ask for, and she does it gladly.”

Private 5 (Seraphina): smiles You take care of everyone. And until you learn to look after yourself properly, I will have to take care of you. No, you don’t have a choice. You’re stuck with me, too.” They kiss.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Public 4: "Sera is, like, the Spring we should all be looking up to! She's so dedicated to everyone's happiness. Best. Joyeux. And soooooooooo hot! Oh my gawd!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

Public 2: "I've only interacted with her a bit. She seems interested in helping the Freehold. I'm interested in seeing the dynamic between her and the Ashen Lord, and it makes me think there is more to her than her looks."

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Public 3: "She is Spring."

Private 3 (to Seraphina, in a low voice, wrath tempered by booze): "I do not regret what I did. Abraham was being... Was wrong. But I... I am sorry that it went about as it did. That I didn't have our host in mind."

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

Public 4 "She is one of the most compassionate people I have ever met, but if you mistake that kindness for weakness or stupidity, then boy are you in for a nasty surprise"

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

Public 3: Very kind, and a lovely soul. I am glad to have made her acquaintance. She is a great representative of her court.

Private 2: Seraphina I respect your outlook, but if you do not learn to set boundaries you risk more than you think. It takes strength to be yourself, and not just who others want you to be.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Public ●●●: "Good anchor for the community. The Freehold benefits from her willingness to help."

Private ●●●●: "Thanks for helping me get established. Won't forget it anytime soon."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 4: "OTP still, even if I'm havin' some trouble with her."
    Private 3: "Didn't know she could go that hard core that fast. I admit I fucked up there too. We both certainly made Cole's problems worse. But damn is Rhodes lucky with how hot she looks when mad."
    Private 4: To Seraphina, "Yer good buddy Rhodes is hopin' ta ask ya ta explain somethin' ta him. Just a little word definition."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Public 4: "Lady Sera is so lovely and generous. I'm glad to be counted among her friends"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

J
    John Doe

Public/Private 3: "She's a good friend."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread