Watch

Regarding Echelon (Important)

THREADID
    L
    Lina Moretti

Prince Antinori:
    Seneschal York:

Archon Twist:

I write to advise you of following critical developments with respect to Domain security:

1) I am advised by Mr. Prosper and Mr. Mitnick that an extremely influential individual named Arnoud Geissen is involved in the Rosemont-Mather infiltration by Echelon, a company that is actively tunneling under the area and moving massive amounts of influence around for some yet unknown purpose. We are going to determine where this being is. Given the facts we have, I believe it is likely that he is Kindred. Further, given that they have been producing anti-Kindred poison, your Domain is being attacked by a concentrated effort by one or more vampires who are using science to their benefit. The investigation of the leads on this continue, and there is good progress.

2) As I have previously reported, there were future-tech firearms that were far more powerful than regular weapons hat flowed from the Hunters of the Gang Task Force into the black market. My contacts indicated the Feds that were interfering with the Gang Task Force are trying to find the weapons so they can close their file. Federal agents snooping around people who were chasing vampires is bad for business. I have captured and arranged for the government's weaponry to quietly disappear back into their hands. The Feds connected to the Hunters should be going away, now. Deputy Krieg, Mr. Prosper, Mr. Mitnick, Mr. Kind and Priscus Wood assisted me ably in this endeavour.

In particular, Mr. Kind helped me execute a strike and did good work. We were up against three fighters with future-tech shotguns firing explosive ammunition - and were fortunate enough not to die.

3) In the course of acquiring the weapons, I determined that the Echelon Corporation's mysterious chief of security was the intended buyer for them. Tomorrow night is the intended buy for the weapons, and we know the location where it was intended to happen.

We have reason to believe that this buy may be able to be intercepted and attacked, if Your Majesty wished to communicate the Mafia's displeasure about this group stepping into their turf. If the Echelon Chief of Security could be captured, that would be very valuable, indeed.

Conclusion:

I cannot understate this: we've had it good lately, with the Hunter clean-up going our way and the Brood being destroyed. But now, the Domain is under active threat from an organized and capable vampiric enemy that has taken serious control of Rosemont-Mather's influence networks and tunneled beneath the city.

Seneschal York and Archon Twist, your assistance in the field would be appreciated in due course. Neonates are great and all, but there will come a moment in all this where your help would make a big difference.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sheriff Moretti
    Selena Orianna deltadream

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

I am at your disposal when it comes to dealing with threats to the domain.

Twist

Her response was brief. She had considered adding more words, but in the end kept it as it should be. For this, more words weren't needed.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

L
    Lina Moretti

A letter following up on her report is left for Alessandra , requesting any instructions she may have.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.