51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(Axe) Touch of Red

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap nods. Keeping his voice low along with his partner's.

"Think burning is the right route," he says, "If there's fire, he needs to leave. Gets him out of his nook. We can worry about evidence later. Blood in our veins ain't ours anyway."

Even if they left blood behind it wouldn't matter. Fingerprints could be avoided easily enough. All that remained was covering it up as blatant arson or a gas leak... assuming the home had sufficient gaslines.

C
    Cross

The scraping sound stopped.

There was a rustle of... fabric?

An extra-long white bedsheet bundled up bounced expertly off the upper wall, the end of it landing near the top of the stairs on the second floor. Given how ritzy this place was? That bad boy had maaaad thread count.

An amused, whistled tune quietly eminated from upstairs, like Little was having a good time as he worked.

PER, 3 sux to throw a thing
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-10 01:12:07 Little rolls 6 to Dex + Athletics (10 Again) 9, 7, 7, 9, 5, 9 3 successes
    2019-06-10 01:09:12 Little rolls 6 to Perception (HS) (10 Again) 5, 8, 2, 4, 3, 4 1 success

A
    Atticus James

Atticus just nods and makes his way toward the kitchen.

Atticus will use his round to get a lay of the downstairs.

C
    Cross

Atticus (3B) - Little - Madcap (5B)

I'm going to restore the normal order here, since Madcap skipsied.

Atticus gets a proper sense of the downstairs, at least in a very general sense. Front foyer. To the left? Living room. Back from there, dining area with a beautiful view of the vineyard (at least, it would be, by day) in the back left. Back center, a big, beautiful kitchen. Nothing horrifying occurs. He does, however, see a second set of stairs in the back right, which is another hallway.

For reference, the sounds where Little is appear to be coming from the front left, on the second floor above the living room.

It's quiet upstairs...

Madcap may roll Wits + Composure to notice a thing. Atticus is too far away at the back of the house. Stray - Madcap is up.

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

My bad.

Madcap listens for a thing.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-11 01:29:42 Brigit rolls 5 to Listen for a Thing (10 Again) 6, 3, 1, 7, 3 failure

Be advised. Do to Google's autofill suggestions, I inserted the wrong name on a roll. Though the name is Brigit (my WtF PC) I meant to put Madcap

C
    Cross

Madcap does not hear a thing, but he still has the ability to act!

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap is going to look for a utility room!

A
    Atticus James

Atticus moves to rejoin Madcap, he points to the back steps and then points up.

C
    Cross

Madcap swoops around to the right, searching for a utility room. This was a house, not a school or business, so it wasn't like things were so clearly marked, but as he met Atticus James by the back stairs, he found a little room that had a boiler in it, the furnace, piping, and cleaning supplies.

Meanwhile, a deft traitor did deft things, dirty deeds done dirt cheap in the night...

If Madcap or Atticus are looking for specifics on the piping to figure out what kind of piping they're dealing with, he can roll Wits + Crafts to assess. That'll be an action, and do recall you're in Initiative.

The PCs may also roll a reflexive Wits + Composure - 2 (distance) if they have Heightened Senses, hearing on. Trained Observer negates. If you get 2 successes, then just post the roll and I'll give you info. If not, then post on!

Stray - Madcap is up.

5 sux to do something awesomely, 2 sux to do it quietly
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-11 23:31:56 Little rolls 7 to Dex + Stealth + Vitae (10 Again) 2, 7, 5, 3, 9, 4, 8 2 successes
    2019-06-11 23:31:15 Little rolls 6 to A Thing (10 Again) 10, 7, 10, 10, 7, 4, 2, 9, 9 5 successes

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

(Boost Roll)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

Madcap looks over the piping. More specifically the son of Bruja is looking for a gas line. As a plan starts to form in his own mind, the King of Swords smiles darkly, his twisted honor concocting glorious retribution.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-11 23:54:28 Madcap rolls 7 to Determine piping (10 Again, WillPower) 5, 7, 3, 7, 7, 3, 9 1 success

Highly focused on the vengeance he seeks to create, Madcap doesn't care enough to listen for Little. It put him at risk, but the traitorous actions of little demanded Justice.

Madcap will not listen for Little and focus on fulfilling his Virtue... or Vice depending on the ST discretion

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.