Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Axe) Touch of Red

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus James leans against the wall of a closed down gas station. The pumps have been removed and the tanks were dug up. They didn't bother to pave over the hole, they just filled it with sand. He has a cigarette in one hand and a bottle in a paper bag in the other. The bottle is empty, Atticus just picked up the bottle while he was walking down the street. More to blend in then anything else. The cigarette though, that is because he likes it.

Atticus wore his working clothes, a OD Green Jacket, a white tee-shirt and a pair of jeans. His stomper boots. He has a knife in his jacket, and was ready for whatever the old Battle Axe wanted to bring to bear. Just needed Mad one to show up, hopefully he does before the Red one, or I am sure she will have something to say.

( Madcap ; Cross )

C
    Cross

I'll wait for Stray and then we'll get started!

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

The best part of the location was the very nature of it's abandonment. Less people.

Gave Madcap an excuse to take his baby out, so he did just that. As such, seated upon his American-made steel horse, Madcap is likely heard before he is seen as the engine rumbles to announce his approach.

Coming to a stop some feet from Atticus, Madcap kicks out his stand, but remains on the bike for a moment. Retrieving a cigarette pack from his pocket, the Bruja finally rose and strolled over, lighting the cigarette as he did. Madcap was dressed in his usual gear: a vintage black leather biker jacket rich with patina, a pair of worn blue jeans, an old grey t-shirt, and, of course, the usual black shit kickers. In one boot, he had his push dagger sheathed, though its white handle could be easily seen by anyone who cared to look for it.

"James," greets the Bruja, his tone friendly, though his expression remains alert.

C
    Cross

A rough-looking truck pulled in, clunking away. Its driver was concerning - a muscular ball of cruelty with an intense vibe coming off her as she became fully visible through the window as the truck stopped. She nodded to the Scribe, her aspirant. A grunt to the partner, one who had yet to prove himself. The fact that James had decided to bring him, though, was something.

Finch was cruel and cold, obvious monstrosity clear in her pallid tone and her sunken visage. She wore a Metallica t-shirt, a leather jacket, torn jeans and work boots, like a rocker who had lost it all in a bad bender.

The door swung open wordlessly. The truck had precisely enough room for three asses. Apparently, they were going for a ride.

Adrienne Finch, Crimson Initiate of Sanguine Terror - Presence 4 (Intense) - Blood Potency (Significant) - Nosferatu Curse: Cruelty boils off her like emotional steam. This character is obviously inhumane (Humanity 3).

A
    Atticus James

Atticus hears the motorcycle pulling around the block before he saw it. Those things are LOUD, but that's the point isn't it. Stealth doesn't mean shit to Madcap, nor should it.

"Cap," Atticus returns the single syllable with a single syllable. Madcap looks like he is prepared, good, he needs to be.

Here comes the boss lady of the evening. As the woman drives up, Atticus feels her arrival, it was not a good feeling, but Atticus requires no work to keep his stuff in check. His beast was getting easier and easier to manage. Doesn't mean the Red lady isn't a terrifying visage, she is, but Atticus isn't about to back out now.

"You first, I ain't sitting in the middle," Atticus gestures for the biker to get in.

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

Madcap allowed himself a moment to take in the greater Beast before him. His own cowered a bit in fear, begetting only disgust from his Will as he silenced the cries from his mind.

The grunt of the established Sworn before them was met with a nod, but Madcap said nothing. He doubted the Haunt was much for words. Nonetheless, the motion of the door and Atticus' own statement solidified Madcap's purpose for being there. Looks like they were going for a little ride. Whether that was good or bad, Madcap wasn't sure.

Either he was going to be tested or somewhere along the line he had crossed the Sworn of the Axe. If the latter was true, Madcap still wasn't going to leave. The concept of mercy did not come readily to the Bruja, his sense of Justice wouldn't allow it. Not even for himself.

Thus, the biker climbed in and sat in the middle his head looking forward as he retrained his focus. If the Axe wanted to give him a shot, he'd need to be ready.

C
    Cross

Madcap found himself next to a monster most inhumane, who stared at him as he sat down next to her, shoulder to shoulder. He was looking forward, which gave her a profile view of the formidable Gangrel. A sniff.

"My name is Finch. I don't know you. But if James has selected you, then I will brief you and test you."

She glanced to Atticus James, allowing him to jump in and close the door before taking off on a leisurely drive.

"Understand this test is for Scribe James first and foremost, for he has attracted our attention. Should you do well, though... we'll certainly consider it as credit toward future evaluation for you, as well."

Raw viciousness poured off the Nosferatu as she shifted the gearshift. Even such a mundane action carried a certain implicit wickedness to it, her Haunt's curse completely mixing with the degradation of Humanity that she had shown.

"A traitor to our Order is hiding in Sonoma, awaiting backup from some fuckhead Lancea Sanctum who have turned him. He has Order secrets that aren't going anywhere... because you two are going to kill him before his extraction comes."

She drummed on her steering wheel, like it was nothing.

"To top it off? He's an Axesworn traitor. So. Try not to fucking die, 'kay?"

A
    Atticus James

An Axesworn traitor turning to the Lance, seriously, Atticus had heard of such things, but he'd never seen it face to face. Probably because the Axe dealt with such idiocy quickly and with a serious vengeance.

Atticus just nodded his head, "Sounds like a good old time. You ready to dance Cap?"

Presence
    (Formidable)
    Madcap

PRE

At Finch's words Madcap nods, but his eyes remain forward, locked on the rolling asphalt with obvious anticipation.

"Then the honor of the kill is his, Finch," Madcap says, his head swiveling to Finch for a moment, "I will help him reach the traitor and deal with him, but I will not interfere with the judgement. You have my word."

There was few things Madcap considered more sacred than his twisted, brutish sense of honor. His words were earnest.

Then Atticus' words drew the Bruja's pale gaze and Madcap gave a smirk.

"Am I ready?" he retorts, his words sounding with obvious mirth, "My bones have been aching for some action since I got to Sacramento, Atticus."

Madcap was more than just prepared. He was eager, as any self-respecting Bruja would be after finally finding something to fight after a long period of peace.

C
    Cross

"I'll send you the address our spotters have for him, then. I'll be interfering with his new friends to buy you time," the Crimson Knight replied. She circled back around the block, apparently satisfied with the security of their conversation -- and stopped by their vehicles.

"We good?"

Shall I set the scene? I don't think it will come as any surprise to you two, but in case it wasn't clear, this is a high risk combat sequence.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.