(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Fine, fine, if you insist. Emily it is!" she grinned mischievously at the blue-haired woman, then somehow managed to look indignant at the accusation of her ignorance. "Of course I do. The engine makes the car go. Duh." Well, she wasn't wrong.

Sonnie proceeded to stick her tongue out at Circe, "Oh please, you're not fooling me. It's the speed holes that make it go fast, not the color." Yes, she was referencing an old Simpsons joke.

She straightened up and drank the rest of her beer, "In any case, this is a very pretty and sexy car. You should be proud of your work!"

At some point, it occurs to her that she didn't re-introduce herself to Sophia, so she does so, "I'm Sonnie, by the way. We met in a bar last year. Emily was there!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Origins liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

At Emily's permission he takes a couple of shots of the details with a higher end phone, smirking a bit as she shamelessly fawns over the gathered women like a kid in the candy store.

Prosper looks to Cole Volker with interest, "A forge? Like, you are an actual blacksmith? I am super curious what inspires someone to get into that craft." A slight cock of the head.

Sonnie drops under his radar along with Vincent as more Kine among the sea of faces, unsure how to engage them beyond pleasant company and simply listens.

Did the Prince just wink at him? The Gangrel is clearly amused at seeing another face beyond masks at Court. "Walter," he responds, swapping alter egos. "Maybe I am a special snowflake just waiting for the right one...," he puts his hand on his atrophied heart. "A Jeep? For real? And I didn't take you for an inspector," he chuckles, offering Donna Alessandra Antinori a first bump to see how far she was going to take this. His Beast screeched with the forced proximity, and his smile becomes sharp as he goads it.

"That's no fun! You need to find a shadier garage," he says to Circe . "Bribes work, you look like you could work some magic."

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole nods to Emily first.

"Most of the people I make parts for do custom work usually- the kind of people looking for someone that can build unusual bits and bobs. They bring me an idea, and I bring it to life. And since I'm technically not making the ride, I don't have to worry about standards. If you're ever thinking of building something unique and need the big parts, I'm around." Cole was rather talented at building unusual things. Blue here didn't know the half of it.

"Ah, lass. You know us makers have ta stick together." a grin at Circe. Always a fun sort to be around.

The other lad- was her German? His question was about as simple as Emily's car... Not that he'd ever know that.

"Eh... A life changing experience. Parents passed away and I couldn't work the farm by myself, so I turned to blacksmithing- I already new a bit of the trade, and we already had a basic forge. Plenty of farms needed repairwork done, started there. Got better, and now I'm here. Don't have much work with the more technical bits and bobs, but by Ymir if it's simple and strong I can make it. Er... Wish I had a card with me. I can give you my number if ya need work?"

Cole could make just about anything metal.

"I've made metal frames, pipes, reinforced doors, even a few swords and metal details for arms. Once had someone that asked for a suit of armor- feel sorry for the poor lad, didn't realize how heavy it'd be."
    He'd made more than a few.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Lucien", he replies, vigorously shaking the Italian's hand, "I know, Emily is a great mechanic. She's been treating my Mustang well. Did you see the monster she's putting together in her garage?", he turns to the blue haired girl, "When are you taking that horse out for a spin?"
    They're cut short by the arrival of another familiar face, he recognizes her from the group therapy. Looks like they ran through the same circles.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe? A different name, ok, she could play the game. “Nuovo nome stasera? Posso giocare She jokes with a small smirk.

Nodding, “It’s true. She’s a wizard with cars, I won’t let anyone else work on it.” A wink offered to Emily. “With classics you want someone who will take care of them and treat them like the treasures they are.”

A smile was offered to Sonnie, “I thought I recognized you! You were talking about the stuff,” a hand waves as she tries to remember the name, “the workout thing. My cousin was going to join you at some point.”

Walter? Seriously? Any name and he offers Walter? Smirking, “We all have that one special car out there.” She offers back. Nodding, “Oh yah. Rubicon, was amazing for going off road.” And pulling doors off buildings. She see’s the fist, was confused for a moment before realizing, and bumping his fist back. Yeah, the Prince fist bumped him back, that happened.

“What year is your car?”
    she was no expert, but she knew a bit. A side glance was offered to Emily, “I don’t think I have. Seems she’s been holding out on me.” She jokes.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Damn right Cole," she nods in agreement about sticking together. But the two really needed to have a talk about some Club things soon. "Yer my favorite in our lil' maker club a know that right?" Her ears twitch as she hears that her buddy lacks business cards. Well that wouldn't do. "Ya know Cole," she gives him a small hand wave from her left wrist, "I can just get some card stock and print ya off a bunch if ya want."

Sonnie's antics were always amusing. And Emily was getting in on the fun, "Don't see why not. I'm sure ya can give me smooth ride. Though I wouldn't mind if ya were a lil' rough." And Circe felt that one was kind of weak. She'd need to do better. "Oh ho ho ho ho!" and the Simpsons. Well she won't be outdone, "Actually that's the one with the engine partially outside the hood," the blonde nods sagely, "Aaand that red part? It actually is a piece of the booster. So I ain't foolin' around with ya. Ya know, yet," her grin turned quite wicked.

"You sir make an excellent point," she points at Garret, "Next time I drink coffee THEN look fer a garage. Oh wait," she looks to Emily, "How much shade does yer place get? And what do ya take as bribes?" She leans forward in a clearly provocative display, "I can think of a variety o' bribes."

And Alessandra knew her my a mortal moniker. Well Circe had been saving an excuse for that chosen name. Sadly it would fall a little flat in her native tongue. Hopefully her fellow Italian could think about it in English. So she smiles serenely at Alessandra, "Oh per favore! Perchι il mio nome non puς essere come il mio umore, oh cosμ mutevole? Puoi ancora chiamarmi allegro per non essere contrario."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do, trouble," she smirks at Sonnie, shaking her head at the gross simplification. Be nice. She's not wrong, and not everyone knows cars like you.

"Ohhhhhh," Emily reacts to Cole. "So custom specc'd parts, bodywork, that kinda thing. Cool. Got a card?"

The Ithaeur holds up a finger to Lucien before doing an expressive 2-hand presentation gesture at the Electric Blue Mustang a few cars over. "All done and purring like a kitten. Oh, I finally found a guy that does the real suspensions, it you want that back one replaced. I remember it was looking a bit worn last time," She turns to Sophia, "But he wanted genuine parts and I was struggling at the time. Nothing wrong with wanting authenticity," she nods to Lucien.

"Oh, stop," Emily says to the raven-haired woman, clearly loving the attention. "And I would I hold out on you? Last time Lucien was in I hadn't got the bodywork done so Baby looked rough. But look ate her now!" she boasts, turning back to admire her pride and joy.

Emily can't help it. A throaty growl slips out as a reaction to Circe's flirting. She rapidly covers it with a cough. "Well, uh, *ahem*, I let the cars do the smooth rides." She grins. "I don't suppose you're free after this?" Nothing ventured, right?

"Shade? Depends who's working and who's on the door," the werewolf jokes. "But it is my garage, Circe. I can do what I like in there. And don't think you can bribe me so easily, Blondie. It'll take more... than fancy poses to... corrupt me..." It would be a lot more convincing if Emily wasn;t utterly suckered into staring at Circe's chest from her display. She swallows dryily and finally manages to look Circe in the eyes. "Not fair. I'm only human." She pouts. Ish.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled and nodded to Sophia, "Right! Parkour! I don't think your cousin ever did contact me. Oh well."

When Circe talked about car parts, she nodded again like the jargon actually meant something to her but really didn't. "Well, be sure to let me know when you do start fooling around. I'd hate to miss that." She waggled her eyebrows.

Finally, she looked at Emily, and grinned, "Hey, who told you my middle name? I work pretty hard to live up to it. You seem like the trouble sort yourself, Em. I respect that." She nodded sagely and saluted the werewolf playfully.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett blinks slowly as Cole Volker responds, though his smile remains. Lass? Lad? Wasn't this kid from California?

"Ymir...like...the hermaphroditic giant from Norse mythology?" He wondered if he was aiming for a Promethean thing; or this was the newest dog whistle for the young angry men looking for something to rail against. The German hoped he was just really into LARPing.

"Sorry to hear about your parents," he says, dropping the smile. "It's good you made something of the situation. I don't see you getting a lot of business isolated on a farm, however. Do you have a portfolio? Getting projects off the ground is kind of my thing." He doesn't offer a card or anything, just seeing how the modern blacksmith reacts, first. The vehicle and other signals were enough to let him know despite the age he was likely legitimate.

His attention drifts, leaning on one a vehicle just enough to relax but not put any pressure on the frame. Not that he was built to be alarming. Horny people making evening plans wasn't really something he had any particular investment in watching.

12. Likes Domino liked this post

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

The forgemaster grinned at his friend. Always there to help

"I'll take you up on the offer, Lass. I should start branching out more- give me more to do with my time"

His business was informal- he was just one man after all. And only a third of one, at that, depending on how you cut it.

Cole raised an eyebrow at the inquiring person. He knew of Ymir?

"Aye lad. Them of creation, from which the giants were made. Forged, if ya will. I certainly do... Do you study the topic? I was forced into some history lessons during ah... High School. Feels like a lifetime ago, now; I remember the good bits and bobs... Er... Yeah, I should have a folder around here s o mewh...ere....."

The scottish-tinted Cole dug through his bag, bringing out a small folder of works. Within are some swords, a shield, metal frames, farm tools, and the aforementioned suit of armor. Anyone with enough of an eye could see that it was made by someone with more experience than the average blacksmith; A professional's work.

"Perks of working by my lonesome- I get all sorts of weird requests. Why do ya ask? If ya want to get out of here and get somewhere more private to discuss a commission; so long as it's got none of the finicky tech bits, I can probably make it. "

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread