Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Em, yer hair looks stunnin' today. A shocking match fer yer car's blue," and out came the horrible electricity puns. "Yessir it is. No prob after all yer showin' me yours so I might as well show ya mine," her eyebrows waggle at the deliberate innuendo. Circe had left the driver's window down and simply bends over ta reach in and pop the hood. The fact that this causes a few horns to be honked isn't lost on the Lost.

Standing up she notices someone ele speaking, "Huh? Cole!" Circe turns to her fellow Summer with a massive grin and heads towards him. She stops before him and raised her hand in a fist. Outstretched for him, "Dude ya think I'd hold out on ya? Gimme some credit. I ain't got the garage needed fer proper tweaking. Just did so oh so glamourous grunt work buffing the chassis. How ya doin'?"

Those inspecting the engine with the knowledge will note that despite Circe's words the engine has been enhanced above stock. But Circe didn't claim to do that. Her money got that done in April.

With a laugh she turns to Sonnie Wu, "Oh ho ho ho ho! That depends Sonny. What kinda chilli is goin' inta those doggies?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett pulls a smile at the punk, taking a moment for his phone to flash and catalog the card into his e-wallet. His room was already a mess of paperwork, and transferring such things to the cloud had been a godsend. "Thanks. That is impressive work, I can pass this along to my clients. Do you have a website, or do you mind if I take a few pictures?" With the distraction of the Prince, his tone wavers a bit between formal, accent sneaking back with the cadence.

A trio was pulling together, clearly friends outside the event. He watched with mild interest, having seen the ritual many times but never really bothering to actively compare it to his own encounters.

At Alessandra's address he bounces on his heels. "Oh yeah? We were talking about it at the last party," he grinned, remembering York's excitement.

Prosper closes distance by hovering over the Torino "Yours is a lot more interesting. I'm terrible at sticking with a ride for more than a couple of years. Maybe it's the lack of personal touch," he mused with a shrug. At this point he forces eye contact, mouth twitching with the effort as he acclimates. It wasn't nearly as noisy as Court, and he comes off as more curious than roguish. "So...I am going to come off as an ass, but I honestly can't remember your name." With all of their business talk about operating with identities among the Kine, he assumed she had at least one preferred moniker.

"There's a lot more women showing up to these. It's a nice change of pace," he says with a wink to Emily.

"How long have you been working on that Charger?" the young-looking man asks Circe .

3. Likes Origins liked this post

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Cole takes her suggestion to heart, examining the vehicle. While cars weren't his usual trade, he knew enough for a cursory glance... Er... Hopefully.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-05-05 15:29:40 Cole Volker rolls 1 to Investigate a Car (Wits+ Investigation Untrained) (10 Again, Chance) 8 failure

Buuuut this particular model wasn't something he'd worked on. Besides, the internal stuff wasn't his usual work. He gestures to the car's owner.

"Seems in order. Sorry, I tend to work on the big metal parts- custom frames, axles and the like. Kinda fun seeing what all goes around those things."

He laughed openly at Circe's joke, grinning as he looked at the ride- it was nice. He was a bit upset at being unable to bring his usual ride, but still.

"Hey, if you ever need that kinda stuff done I'm around. Got my own forge and everything. Not just car parts either- Bit of a Jack in that department. So long as it's metal I can probably make it."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Emily, and Yeah, thought that fizzled out after a week or two," the little Crescent reintroduces herself to the monkey-girl, still licking bits of chilli from her fingers. She looks to Circe. "Sonnie here's right, they're not bad."

The puns draw a wide grin. "What can I say, I like sparking imagination!" She bats back playing along. "Rawr! Girl after my own heart," she adds, blowing Circe a kiss and watching unashamedly as the blonde leans in to pop the hood. Emily bends over and dives into the engine, much more interested in the car than preserving modesty. There's the sound of tapping and several clicks of the tongue. "Circe..." a critical voice comes from under the hood, "you didn't come to me. I'm hurt. It's a passable job I suppose. For a, uh, 'buffed chassis.'" The mechanic arches an eyebrow knowingly.

She looks at Cole. "You make your own parts? How do you make sure they fit to standards?"

The werewolf pokes her head back out at the potential customer. "Yeah, and no! Website's on the card," Thank you Matt... "and I love showing off my Baby. Snap away! All good PR for my work," she gushes. It seems he knows someone a little further up as well. Hang on... dark hair, black car? That looked familiar. Emily pulls herself up and moves around. Yep, that's a very familiar Toreno, considering she had detailed it only a few days ago. And propped on the hood...

"Sophia!" Emily shouts, waving. She walks around and looks the first Lady of crime up and down. Good God those are tight pants. Rawr. "Wow. You look great! I take it you were happy with the detailing?" She grins.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Emily? You sure? I could swear it was Uma," she shrugged to Emily and looked to Circe. "I dunno. I doubt they make the chili from scratch. Probably canned stuff, not that I care. It's still pretty good."

Not wanting to be left out, Sonnie leaned in over the engine with the other two women, despite knowing nothing about cars. She did have the presence of mind to hold her beer out and away from the car as she did so. "Ah, yes. This is a great motor! Look at all these metal parts! Fine quality!" She nodded as she spoke, pretending she knew what she was talking about.

Then she got distracted and waved at Alessandra, "Oh, hey Sophia! I remember you, too! Hi!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"It's a fantastic car", it's his sincere reply to Lady Ink. "Well cared for", he says with a half-smile. "Show's a lot of dedication. You don't see many of those running around. How's the engine?". Introductions are cut short by the arrival of Emily. Sophia, uh. The Guardian thinks.
    "Your handiwork?", he greets the mechanic, pointing at the Torino. "The name is Lucien by the way", emboldened by the familiar face, he turns back to the aggressive looking woman, extending his arm to shake hands. His sight lingers on her sleeve tats for a second.
    If the car had been immaculate, its owner was a living breathing canvas. The Guardian thought about the stark contrast between them, there was something feral about both, but the ink on the girl had a purpose, was it to make a statement or to spin a tale? Those weren't tattoos you'd get without a good reason, a gang maybe? He might have been blind to the meaning, but the girl certainly had the predatory looks and attire of somebody who lives on the tough side of the world.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “I miss all the fun conversations.” She jokes with a wink. But in a way, it was true. She didn’t get to have many regular conversations at Court.

“Or maybe you haven't found one that really fits you.” She offers, “I had a Jeep when I first got here. It was fun, but it wasn’t me. Saw this one and had to have it.” It fit her more than her Jeep did. Shaking her head, “Not coming off that way at all, it’s Sophia. And with women, isn’t it always best to check then assume?” was she trying to make a joke? She was.

Turning as she hears her name, she smiles as she sees Emily, “Emily!” the wave returned, “And thank you. Looking pretty good yourself, like how the hair matches the car.” Nice little touch. “Of course, had to show it off.”

Seeing another that looked familiar, maybe that night at the bar? She smiles and waves back, “Hey!” didn’t her name start with an S?

Back to the stoic guy, “Wasn’t in the best shape when I found it, it’s been a lot of time to fully restore it.” She comments, “Engines great.” She lifts the hood. The engine was spotless, well cared for. “It’s the standard V-8, still as throaty as the day it came off the line.” Replies the Italian.

“Sophia.” Says the Savage, accepting the hand with a firm shake. “She’s the cars new mechanic. Keeps it running in perfect condition, someone worth taking your car to if you want it fixed and cared for right.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sup? A few months. I did the body work ta work out some stress. Not the engine I'm afraid. Didn't have the lift ta get that upgrade done," she grimaces, "Wouldn't let me rent the garage either, nooo insurance won't cover it," her tone became whiny, "just use the coupon and none of the fun." The smile returns wider at Cole's offer, "Thanks bro. I know yer dependable fer that kinda thing. Fuck three dee when ya now a smith, right?"

Circe makes a show of catching the kiss with her hands to cradle it to her breast, "Oh I shall treasure such a gift!" And enjoys the view as she arrives to see the inspection of her engine's new work. Or the inspector. She rests her rear against the left headlight then holds up her hands defensively. At least the smile is a little apologetic, "Hey I didn't mean ta offend, but I won't pretend I was bein' cheap. Just ta wear out a tool but instead of goin' ta a blue beauty," she gestures with both hands to Emily, "I was a fool! Playing with myself way too much," Circe's naughty grin clearly meant that was intentional, "Tell ya what. I was thinkin' of installin' some improvements ta the steering. I'd love ta get down and dirty with ya if yer willing."

And was Sonny not getting the joke? The Fairest shouldn't be surprised given how wide a net she cast with the jests. Bound to have a few miss, and that was a bad metaphor. "Uh," and Sonny showed she was ignorant of the inner workings of engines. "It is the shiny that makes it work Sonny. That means the parts are newer. Oh, and red makes it go faster," pointing to a part that was indeed red metal. To be fair, that was part of the upgrade she'd had installed to the engine.

And this Sophia? "Hello Sophia! Ya can call me Circe if ya want." Circe cheerfully greets Sophia while eying the woman up and down. And the boys over there too. So much eye candy but there was also so much right around her. Such a dilemma.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: Sorry I forgot to type that the first line from Circe is being directed to Garret Prosper.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey, you may be cute as a button but I think I know my own name," Emily sasses Sonnie with a leer. She turns to the Changeling as they both peer into the engine. "You... have no idea what any of this does, do you?" she asks with a grin.

"Oof. That is the best offer I've had in weeks," Emily says looking up to Circe. "And afterwards, I'll do the steering, yeah?" She chews on her lip, grinning. Circe always was a fiery one. Between her, Sonnie and Sophia, Emily really felt like her evening was looking fiiine.

She gives the sombre guy a nod. "Hey Lucien. Yeah, Soph here gets all her work done from me. That Torino roars."

The Ithaeur looks at the tattooed stunner and smiles broadly, fluffing up her azure locks. "Thanks. Almost like I planned it or something." She leans over the side to look under the Torino's hood. It should still be exquisite, of course, but it never hurt to look at a job well done. "Aw, shucks," she waves a away the complement, but looks pleased as all hell, sneaking a look at Sophia's frilly bra just a little bit on display. "I do put a lot of work into babies like this one. Between this and my Mustang you should be able to see the kinda stuff I can buff up."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

13. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread