Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oooooh, I REALLY like you," she points at Emily, "I could see if my roomie won't be home or if he won't mind having three beautiful ladies visitin him at once. Maybe provide some sausage fer," and then Sonnie pounces as she is going to slow trying to keep up with innuendo.

"Oi!" Circe puts her hands on her hips, "Who says I don't wanna come too. I'm happy ta join. Bet I can keep up with Em's driving." She then claps her hands together in a prayer style in front of her, "Can I ya let me come too? Pretty please with sugar on our top? I'll buy the whip cream even!"

Sorry for the slow posting. Family visiting kept me busy a lot.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll bet you can," Emily bats back to Sonnie, her grin turning even more mischevious.

The werewolf swaggers over to Circe, shaking her head. "Nuh-uh. Not somebody I havent seen, let alone talked to." She wraps a pale-fingered hand around the Elf's praying hands. "Okay, wise-ass. You really think I want to leave you behind after such a great offer?" Gently Emily pulls the hands down, slips a hand inside the Red leather coat and pulls Circe in for a slow, lingering kiss. As soon as it starts it's over, and the werewolf slips back out of the coat. "So. See you at mine?" She asks contrarily, before turned and strutting over to the Mustang without waiting for the answer.

"See ya Soph, Lucien! Don't forget about the shocks!" Emily waves and opens the door. "Have to go. Somethings come up. Super urgent, can't wait... um.... C'mon Sonnie!" She slides into the car and turns the ignition, and the Mustang roars to life.

No worries Origins!

Unless stopped, Emily is taking Sonnie from the scene.

I know this took a slightly more heated turn than expected, so sorry for abandoning car talk. Emily really falls for suggestivity apparently!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Par-tay! Woo! Let's go! 'Bye everybody who's names I know! And 'bye everybody who's names I don't! Have an awesome night!" Sonnie energetically bounced to Emily's car, eager to cruise around in such a cool vehicle. "Can we eat chili dogs once we get there? I'm hungry!" The girl had strange priorities. Simple, but strange.

Good to depart/wrap. Thanks for the scene, everyone!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is quick to shut her hood and gets into her Charger, "Non mi abbandonerai facilmente!"

The Charger roars to life as the muscle car pursues a fae monkey riding with a grease monkey.

Circe has every intent to pursue unless physically stopped. I am good to wrap or practice the Drive Skill's Vehicle Pursuit mechanics, whichever is better.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

With the girls gone I was going to leave the thread open for the more civilised conversations to round up. I think we know where this leads to anyway.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

The Savage turns on his heels, "Depends on what kind of evening you're looking for," he says to Alessandra Antinori. He was curious about her interests more than anything else and would enjoy himself either way.

I'm good to pull from the Thread, feel free to narrate something Orianna

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Sometimes he wondered whether he was just too rational or was the world around him that had spun too far out of control.
    He bid farewell to Sophia, before he too took his leave and went exploring the rest of the show.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes filled with amusement watch Emily and the others leave. There wasn't a part of her that was jealous. She was too old for those types of antics.

Looking to her cousin, "Usually I end up in a bar. But I haven't had much luck with those lately." maybe it would help if she knew what she was looking for. "But I suppose it'd be a quiet way to end the evening, unless someone caught my eye." but there was a shrug, it didn't appear to really matter. "So if you want to hit up a bar with me, you're welcome to either join me in my car, or follow in yours."

I'd narrate it with Ale heading to a local bar, Garret would of course be welcome to join her if he wanted to.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett watched Alessandra watch the women leave. End up in a bar for what? She signaled wasn't hunting for food.

"I can get a service to drive my vehicle back," he says, "Yours looks more fun anyway. We will not be stopping at just a boring bar," he laughs, following after her.

Prosper leaves the thread with Alessandra

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The evening was fun for both a work and pleasure side.

Though more the pleasure side, if your name is Emily.

Closing the Thread. Thanks everyone!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread