(girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crone Farm Description

At the entrance of the driveway is a sign which says: FARM CLOSED FOR PRIVATE EVENT

The driveway leading up to the farm is lined with blue twinkling solar powered lights. There is a paring area on the side near the forest.

The courtyard area is lit by many lights tonight giving it a festive backyard BBQ feel.

The area around the small farm house is well manicured.

Going around the stables, green houses and house are flower gardens and a winding path. Lit by solar lights. One more garden picture.

Benches and other small seating areas can be found through out the gardens.

Behind the house is an outside shower area and a large private patio with two large seating areas.

A flag pole type of thing is set-up in a clearing near the wheat field. It has colorful ribbons hanging down from it.

Mable is dress in a black dress seated on the front porch ready to great visitors.

note: This sticky event takes place on May 1, 2019

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas may be an ´Acolyte atheist´type of person, but he wouldn´t miss this thing for the world. Not just because it´s a good occasion to wind down, or because he is ever on the lookout for new spins for classic tales... but because someone he regards as a friend is throwing the party, and there´s a success to celebrate to boot.

Dressed in a dark green shirt and brown slacks, he approaches the Gangrel hostess.

"Mable!" He says "Or is that Keeper Mable now?" A playful wink is given "Congratulations. I honestly didn´t think the Prince had it in her to choose the best candidate...don´t tell her I said that" He knows she wouldn´t rat a brother out... would she?

"I hope Vivian will come like she told me"

Vivian York Selena

K
    Krieg

Krieg stepped out from the cottage garbed in a green, horned outfit and face paint. He took time and caution squeezing through the door with his accessories. Once outside, standing tall, he breathed in deep the night air. "Blessed Beltane..." He grinned to his fellow Acolytes. "What a wonderful occasion."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh Thomas, that silver tongue will get you in trouble one of these days." Mable teased. "But thank you. I also was surprised."

She moved forward to give him a hug. Just in time for Krieg to try and get through the door. The effect was rather amusing. Mable covered her mouth to stifle a laugh but failed. A belly laugh escaped.

"Oh dear. I should have made the doorway larger." She managed to squeak out as she laughed.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian cruised out to the Farm per the instructions from Thomas. She was listening to Stevie Nicks, to put her in the mood for what was to come. After all, she was the 'Witch' that many referred to in passing, and her colleagues as well. The Daeva wore a dress that was modest, but still not dark as there wasn't a dress attire. Her gold short gloves fasted to her hands.

Upon arriving, she passed through the beautiful gardens laid out. It looked like someone cared about how they were planted. It was pleasing to see. The May Pole was also another nice touch, and she had seen them a few times whilst in England.

"Good evening." She smiled and greeted those present. "This looks marvelous." Nodding to Mable with an approving grin. Her dress was unique, and the star was a nice touch.

But, the Daeva wasn't prepared to see how Krieg was dressed. "Oh my, am I under dressed for this mass?" She asked honestly while still assessing what Krieg was wearing.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

After arriving, Jacque made his way up to the outside of the cottage with a smile, wearing something unusually casual for the event. He hadn't been back since his winter visit, so it was nice to see so much color in the gardens. The care and effort put into every detail of the landscape was quite clear to those who would appreciate such a thing.

His eyes gleamed at the sight of @Vivian briefly before being distracted by what Krieg was wearing. It made him comfortably reminiscent of something, though he couldn't quite place what. "Hierophant Krieg, color me curious," he smiled in earnest.

Gazing over to the congregation so far, "Good evening Keeper Mable, Mister Boyle. Thank you again for the invitation. The gardens look absolutely stunning. Are we permitted to meander about freely or are there any places to avoid?" He flashed a coy grin over to Vivian, "Seneschal York, lovely as always to see you."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

Mister Meadows, Interpreter

+1
    SL
    PRE

There certainly didn't seem to be anything resembling a bonfire as he approached the cluster of gathered Kindred. Ellis was relieved at that, because throwing 'Beltane' at the internet had given him the impression that fire was a central component to the celebration. That sort of thing concerned him, for obvious reasons. The motives behind the Circle and the Lance were closed to him, and people did all sorts of incredibly risky things for faith.

"Keeper Wood, Hierophant Krieg, Mr. Boyle." Ellis nods to each in turn. "My complements. Your Farm is irresistibly charming. I am Ellis Meadows, and you have my thanks for your gracious invitation." He is pleasant enough to easily be able to ignore the fact that he must feel the intimate and unspoken threat of all three Acolyte's more potent blood.

"Madame Seneschal, Herald Jacque." Vivian receives the courtly bow that is her due as a ranking member of the First Estate, and afterwards Ellis extends a gentlemanly hand in greetings to Jacque. "I hope your travel was not difficult?" Vivian's beast was not unrecognized, though he was far from comfortable with it. That Jacque and Krieg could hide theirs was cold consolation, Ellis' imagination had an ample supply of imagery to make up the difference in secondhand discomfort.

Ellis elected to dress in something casual for the evening. He wanted to project an impression of casual ease, and you couldn't do that in clubwear, while a suit would put up walls that he didn't need up tonight.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod and smile for all who join them. Mable beams at the compliment from Vivian.

To Vivian, "You look wonderful as always and are not under dressed in any way. I hope everyone comes comfortably dressed."

"Please wander where ever you would like. The garden walk starts on the further side of the stables and goes around to the back patio where there will be cocktails and festivities shortly." Mable gave a welcoming smile.

"If you would like to see the inside of the house just let one of us know. We have cats and they are indoor cats. So I just want to make sure they stay safe."

After Ellis says Jack had a new title Mable looks to Jack, "Congrats on the new position."

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap arrives, dressed casually, helmet hair from having rode his dirt bike to the ranch. "Ma'am, Keeper Wood." he says in greeting with a smile to Mable.

He waves to Thomas Boyle and nods with a smile to Hierophant Krieg. "Greetings in keeping with the occasion." he says amiably.

K
    Krieg

Krieg held Mable's embrace, then stretched his long limbs. He arose to his full height. With the assembled Kindred, he informed them of his distinct outfit. "Tonight, I embody the Horned God, consort to the Mother Goddess." The giant grinned to the assembled Kindred. "The Horned God is an icon seen throughout most of Europe. He has been spotted even so far away as India."

He tapped his staff upon the earth, "Be merry, Kindred, enjoy our hospitality."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread